SORT BY Relevancy
"If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense!" is just one of the examples of DrBev's humor and wisdom. DrBev share ways to stop self defeating thoughts and behaviors,. Using humor, love, and much wisdom DrBev shares with us how to enter into "DrBev's World" of self-care and self-love.
DrBev is a National Certified Counselor, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, and a Certified Gestalt Psychotherapist, Seminar Leader, Author and President and Educational Director of DrBev Mental Health Counseling.
Please Patronize Our Sponsors
American General Life and Accident Insurance
Being Fabulously Fit In God's Kingdom - A 40 Day Journey To Wellness
Webplexx- Quality Graphic Design and Web Services
Dr Bev Mental Health Counseling
Subscribe To WellnessWoman 40 and Beyond EMagazine
Stressed? Need more Energy? Click Here for Help
Slim Down Hips Butts Abs Fitness Program
in Self Help
Do you have self defeating behaviors? Do you not understand how or why you have them? Do you even know you have them.
Self defeating behaviors are a variety of things, there are many more but these are some great examples.
• Prioritizing your to-do list and then starting at the bottom.
• Stopping for fast food when you’re committed to healthy eating.
• Focusing on what other people need to do rather than on what you need to do.
• Getting on the phone with an old friend right before you’re supposed to be at the gym.
• Saying no, no, no to your kids and 15 minutes later giving in.
• Saying that you want to lay off alcohol and then meeting a friend for a beer.
• Longing to enhance your sex life and then staying up late every night watching TV.
• Dreaming about putting away money for your future and then spending more than you make every month.
• Saying you want to have a closer relationship with your teenage kids and then criticizing their choices.
• Procrastinating taking actions that will give you what you desire.
• Worrying about what other people think of you.
• You long to get out of debt, then you find yourself catalog shopping online in the middle of the night.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/twelve-self-defeating-behaviors.html#ixzz2cUA48v9a
Bryan Webber tonight from 7-8pm Eastern followed by:
William Schnoebelen is my special guest tonight from 8-10pm Eastern (7-9pm Central)
"Mantles of Praise and Banners of Blood: Defeating the Demonic"
His ministry Website is: http://www.withoneaccord.org/
Contact Phone: 563-513-2148
You are listening to podcast episode #03
In this episode I will give alternative solutions to 3 common roadblocks. I will explain the concept of the #HashTag and have you do an experiment with me using #pammccall. We'll discuss a way I can help you promote your business. I will explain how you can sell products or services on Pinterest. Be sure to keep your pen and paper handy on my shows, there’s always something worth remembering.
I love to connect to my audience, I invite you to visit my website at www.pammccall.com Click on podcasts. You will find the most current podcast listed near the top of the page. Follow that link. I invite you to comment and share your thoughts on today’s subject of Roadblocks.
Radio Shows are also listed on my website in the blog section.
Ok, this show is officially open for discussion. . .
This week Dare to Be the Difference webcast features Mihaela Kovacs, Director and Founder of Fundatia Beraca from Sigishoara. For the past fifteen years Mihaela has been committed to defeating domestic violence and abuse, as well as to standing up do discrimination and injustice against the Roma people in Romania. Fundatia Beraca is a Romanian faith-based non-profit organization that seeks to promote healthy families free from violence. Get introduced to the story of Mihaela Kovacs by watching
Opening Up The World
Dr. Wahls Defeating Progressive MS without Medication
in Self Help
*Chosen as BlogTalkRadio Staff Pick!* Ever had that feeling like you just want to curl up in a ball and shut the world out forever? Chances are you're suffering from depression and don't know it. Depression is more than the "blues," it's a pervasive condition that warrants attention. The recent suicide of actor Lee Thompson Young--star of popular shows such as the Disney Channel's The Famous Jett Jackson, Rizzoli and Isles and Scrubs--left people dumbfounded. Why would a young man who seemed to have it all take his own life? His death was just another reminder of the skyrocketing suicide rates, especially among men. Joining the conversation will be Craig Meriwether. Craig fought a nearly life-long battle with depression and won. He created the best-selling programs Depression 180 and Mind Mastery Blueprint, and appeared as a featured author in the New York Times bestselling book Pearls of Wisdom: 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live your Best Life Now! along with Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff and Janet Bray Attwood. Craig now travels the country speaking to thousands of people every year and leading workshops in creating lasting life transformation. Craig teaches others how to eliminate depression and create deep happiness and success! (http://craiginreallife.com/) Also, weighing in on the topic is actor, Shun Lauren. He is currently starring in the film, A Better Life. Shun has seen the world through a similar lens to Lee Thompson Young and was personally touched by his death (www.imdb.me/shunlauren). Join Dr. D Ivan Young and his guests as they identify causes, warning signs and steps to defeat depression. Don't miss this program, it may save your life, or the life of somebody you love. To submit show ideas, comment, or be a featured guest email email@example.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- CWA Radio (4 chatters)
- Think Business (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Doc Talk (2 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (2 chatters)
- Larry Lazare (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)