SORT BY Relevancy
"The Librarian" host, Tabatha Pope, welcomes writing and marketing specialist, now romance author, Marci Diehl.
While Marci Diehl is best known as an essayist, writer and editor for national, regional and local magazines, Diehl has written fiction since she was a child, and kept a “log” of her experiences as an 18-year-old on an ill-fated bus tour of Europe. That log developed into her debut novel, What You Don’t Know Now. She lives in the Finger Lakes region of New York State. Find out more about Marci and her first novel at her website http://MarciDiehlAuthor.com.
Host of "The Librarian", Tabatha Pope, can be found at All For Love of the Word and on Facebook.
This is a copyrighted and trademarked podcast owned solely by the Authors On the Air Global Network LLC. on the web at authorsontheair.com.
Thank you to our corporate sponsors: Author Marketing Hub.com and PML Media.com
Reminisce would blame the streets for the way her life turned out. She grew up poor, insecure and wanting the finer things in life. That’s where Jimmy came in at. He was a hustler and soon able to give Reminisce all the things in life she dreamed of. The problem was, Jimmy not only took care of her, and he also indulged in the finer things of life too. He was an obsessive cheater and a womanizer. Their relationship was entering the fifth year and things had gotten worse. But Reminisce loved Jimmy and was willing to put up with his bullshit as long as the money kept coming. But things changed when some men broke in the house to rob Jimmy and nearly killed them both during the robbery. Reminisce wanted out. She retreated to writing poetry, something she used to do as a little girl. She soon found strength in her heart to want out. Jimmy got arrested and she found her first real chance of leaving Jimmy. But would she make it on her own without the drug money Jimmy provided? Reminisce blames the streets but the streets doesn’t owe anyone any loyalty. Dangerously In Love is a modern love tale filled with danger, passion, and one woman’s dream of escape.
Author Aletta Hodges is poet and writer born and raised in Mid-Michigan. Her debut novel, Dangerously In Love was published in October 2014 on Cinematic Ink, a subsidiary of SBR Publications, owned and operated by best selling author David Weaver. Aletta currently lives in Lansing Michigan where she is a Dental Assistant and Tax Preparer. She began writing poetry at the age of twelve and has always been an avid reader. Her poems have long been sought out by fans and friends alike for years. Her book, Dangerously In Love is a trilogy series that chronicles a love tale filled with danger, passion and one woman’s dream of escape.
What is the definition of love? Love is composed of genuine emotions, compassion, loyalty, trust and happiness. Yet in Rebecca Sloan's relationship, love is just another four-letter word in the dictionary. Rebecca is a hardworking mother from Atlanta who provides for her son, while Derek, her worthless man does nothing other than use and abuse her daily. Reluctantly, she accepts whatever he dishes out because she’s afraid of raising her son alone.
Her best friend Slinda, refuses to sit back and watch her friend be hurt any longer. With Slinda’s help and Felix, a new friend, Rebecca finds the courage to leave Derek and strive for a better life. Will Derek truly let her move on without him? Can Rebecca be able to get past the abuse, lies, and deception? Follow along on the journey of heartbreak and betrayal, with an ending that will blow your mind!
Join host, Tabatha Pope as she chats it up with debut romance author, Blaire Edens on The Librarian on Authors on the Air.
Blaire Edens lives in mountains of North Carolina on a farm that’s been in her family since 1790. When she’s not plotting, she’s busy knitting, running, or listening to the Blues. Blaire loves iced tea with mint, hand-stitched quilts, and yarn stores. She refuses to eat anything that mixes chocolate and peanut butter or apple and cinnamon. She’s generally nice to her mother, tries to remember not to smack her bubble gum, and only speeds when no one’s looking.
Blaire's debut, Wild About Rachel, is a must-not-miss read for those looking to laugh, cry and feel warm and fuzzy all over. Oh and all of this in the midst of creepy, scaly creatures! Her writing is fresh and some of the wittiest this librarian has read in a while. Find out more about Blaire and her books, visit www.blaireedens.com.
Host of "The Librarian", Tabatha Pope, can be found at All For Love of the Word and Facebook.
This is a copyrighted and trademarked podcast owned solely by the Authors On the Air Global Network LLC. on the web at authorsontheair.com. Thank you to our corporate sponsors: Author Marketing Hub.com and PML Media.com
.Roxanne Linden learned the hard way that it’s one thing to be overweight, a lesbian and a cheater, but it’s quite another to take your stepsister, Ayana Linden, as a lover. Forced into a conventional lifestyle with her fiancé, Mark Watkins, Roxanne’s humdrum existence is interrupted when Ayana resurfaces. Roxanne knows her world is about to change, but is she fully prepared for what happens next? The sisters’ reunion uncovers the truth about Ayana, who is exploring her options with Marlon Fields, while trying to end her volatile relationship with her married lover, Jasmine Willowbrook. This reunion also rekindles sexual urges that lead Roxanne into the arms of flamboyant bar owner, Royal T. Roaman. Royal shares a shady past with her fiancé, and once Mark becomes aware of Roxanne’s latest indiscretions, he is unwittingly trapped in a betrayal he believes is of his own volition. As all of their lives and relationships begin to intertwine, truths are unearthed, infidelities come to light and futures are threatened. If they aren’t careful in their search for LOVE & HAPPINESS, Roxanne, or one of her lovers, may lose everything—including their life.
Austin was a wealthy man. He owned a large plantation in Hardeman County, Tennessee and a larger one in Tunica County Mississippi.
• He was an attorney and Circuit Court Judge. Later he was elected and then reelected several times to the Tennessee Legislature.
• People that are familiar with the history of Tennessee and Mississippi probably know about something about Austin Miller. Early in the 1800’s he was pretty much responsible for relocating the line that separates the two states. He insisted that the line should be further south in the state of Mississippi. He was right. Today, South Memphis is in Tennessee rather than Mississippi in part because of him.
1. Austin had a slave named Sophia. He bought her and her mother to be his housekeeper. He didn’t want Sophia because she was just a little tot, too young to work or do anything other than play. He saw her as being more of a pest than an asset. Yet, he ended up with her and her mother. Austin was single at the time, and there really wasn’t much to do around the house as far as housekeeping is concerned. Sophia played with three white girls that lived nearby. They were from well-to-do families and it didn’t matter to them that she was a slave. Looking at them, it was pretty much impossible to tell who was white and which one was the slave.
Sabrina Eubanks will take us on an exciting ride with her book, Brooklyn Boys.
Growing up in hard and gritty Do-Or-Die Bed-Stuy had been a tough and often perilous road for Justin Wilde and his brother Tony, but they refused to succumb to life’s vicious blows. Left as virtual orphans by a father doing a terminal bid and a mother who became strung out and gave up, they were left to fend for themselves. Since well-paying, gainful employment had shut its heart to these young men with minimum skills, they quickly find their niche in easily gotten drug money; slinging on the corner for a flashy old school dealer named Cicero Thomas and making undesirables disappear. They are known on the streets as Cutty and Crush.
Life hasn’t been easy, but they’ve always been smart. When they’re made an offer they can’t refuse by Prometheus Burns, an upstart from Trinidad with primo product, they start on a course for a takeover that will leave a major dealer bodied and put them in position to have the venerable status of true drug lords; but coups are not always easy. Sometimes a war must be fought to reign supreme, but Cutty and Crush are more than ready to rise to the occasion with their old friends Shade and Josie to help clear the path.
The kingdom of the original gangster and old regimes are at hand. The time has come for Brooklyn Boys.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (50 chatters)
- Yada (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jimagination Unlimited Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- 65820 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (0 chatters)