SORT BY Relevancy
DEPRESSION GOT YOU DOWN?
OPPRESSION PROFOUND?DO YOU NEED A HEALING FOR YOUR SOUL?
MATTHEW 6:33 FIRST SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUS AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED.
PSALM 107:20 THE WORD WAS SENT AND HEAL EVERY SOUL... IN THE PRESENCE OF THE KING. JOIN EVANGELIST DEBRA JACKSON LIVE EVERY FRIDAY @ 7:00 AM ON BLOGTALK FOR INSPIRATIONS FROM THE HEART. TO BE A GUEST CALL:717-379-1503
Be my special guest on 4th Friday Evangelist Joy Night with Evangelist Debra Jackson and Special for Guest Pass: email@example.com
Location: New Jeresalem AME Church, 219 Locust Street, Steelton PA 17113
Evangelist Debra A. Jackson, is the author of "Fulfilling my Destiny from the runway to the pulpit. She shares in her book about her journey on the runway and behind the scene as a model and promoter. She battle with depression and suicide , taking the time from the runway to fulfilling destiny, She shares how she spent time to seeking the word through journaling and listening to the word through music, finding gifts within untapped and she says she received a "healing for her spirit, soul and body. On Kingdom Focus with Debra Jackson Live she speaks from the heart with words of exhortation and inspiration. She ministers music to soothe the mind and heals the soul. She invites her listeners to call in , inviting guest authors, special guest artist, and people from all backgrounds. Evangelist Jackson inspires her listeners to read, write and share their stories, Entering into 2015 her goal is to challenge and mentor 5,000 souls, Her next book is entitled Destiny Fulfilled, success stories shared by inspired author.. This book will be release in spring 2015. Self published through Kingdom Puplisher , founded by Evangelist Jackson.
email:firstname.lastname@example.org visit www.kingdompublisher.org
TheAngieBowieBarnettBlogTalkRadioShow#14presents a MINDBLOWING VALENTINE'S Show with SPECIAL GUESTS GARY & EVA VAN SYCOC!!!! GARY played BASS behind JOHN LENNON and YOKO ONO, ELEPHANT'S MEMORY BAND and has played and recorded with a roster of musicians too numerous to mention here....RICK HUNT is the co host on our new one hour long RADIO show! We will discuss Gary's new release/cd POP GOES THE ELEPHANT. Gary wrote a moving tribute song to his beautiful wife EVA and Eva will be on the show with us! Showtime is 12.00 Noon - 1.00 pm EST USA Thursday February 12 2015 and 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm GMT UK the same day. TURN ON! TUNE IN! DON'T DROP OUT FROM THIS SPARKLING INTERVIEW!
Dr, Linda Lagmann joins us to discuss the ramifications of the Clay Hunt SAV Act. How will this Act affect our Veterans in the future? Will this Act help, or harm our veterans? Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
Debra L. Butterfield, Author | Editor | Writing Coach
Debra is the author of the soon-to-be-released book Carried by Grace: A Guide for Mothers of Victims of Sexual Abuse. She has been published in numerous anthologies, as well as magazines. In addition to writing nonfiction and fiction, she does freelance editing and one-on-one coaching for writers.
Debra loves reading cozy mysteries, romance, and historical fiction. She enjoys being outdoors and actually likes the smell of skunks.
Connect with Debra at http://www.DebraLButterfield.com
Pittsburgh-born vocalist Tommy Hunt's recording career began at age 20, when he cut singles with his first group, the Five Echoes, in 1953. It was five years later, however, that he made his greatest mark on popular music, rock & roll, and R&B, as a member of the Flamingos from 1958 through 1961. Those years coincided with the group's being signed to End Records, and the release of their biggest, most identifiable hit, "I Only Have Eyes for You" -- Hunt's dramatic background singing, coupled with the restrained piano backing, made it one of the transcendent documents of '50s R&B. Hunt left the Flamingos in 1962 and signed as a solo artist with Florence Greenberg's Scepter Records in New York where he later released his first top 10 chart maker "Human". Hunt has spent the past 40 years performing and making hits in England and performing throughout the European continent.
Norm Blumenthal attorney for workers and consumers. Selected as the one of the Top Attorneys in Southern California. Regular contributor on Money For Lunch
Debra Benton New York Times bestselling author of 10 books on leadership. Ranked as one of the worlds top ten CEO coaches. Has worked in 18 different countries. You can learn more at debrabenton.com or CEOwhisperer.com
Sam Iannetta one of the most experienced personal trainers in America, Best Selling Author for a chapter contribution to the Book Change Agents. My most recent work involves working with what some would call interesting cases, scoliosis, spinal pain and issues, SI Joint Dysfunction, Elite Athletes, Genetic Abnormalities, and just the general public after issues that were considered unsolvable without surgery showed up at my door looking for outside the box help. A good portion of my work over my career has been solving problems
Bill Papariella Jet Edge President
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (70 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- teamYahweh radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (0 chatters)