SORT BY Relevancy
On Productive Play we are chatting about three great Fall books to read with your child. Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar are the mother/daughter co-creators of If Not You, Who.org - a fabulous website to make sure your child is ready for kindergarten.
Reading with a child provides many benefits and numerous studies have shown that students who are exposed to reading BEFORE preschool are more likely to do well in all facets of formal education. Listen in to what Elissa and Debi have to say about books and children. They are also sharing some great activities these books can inspire!
We are on the air Wednesday October 21 at 10amPT/1pmET and anytime in archive on WoMRadio - the show for mompreneurs, the new business woman.
Thanks to our show sponsor today, Everything Family.net. Meet them and all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace, where you will find great mom-approved products, services, books and music!
BATS AND BONES~
Bats and Bones is IPPY award winning author Jeffrey Hickey's second work for children. This collection of spooky tales for middle school aged children and above is a subtle masterpiece of fright and emotion. Hickey wrote all the stories, the lush music, and does all the voices for the audio book. His wife, Karen Kiser, contributes the cover art, along with some penny whistle and a little piano. The inside illustrations, layout and design are by Rachel Betz, who also designed Hickey's first work for children, Wages Creek.
The Saga of Quinn Fitzgerald ~
We will chatting with, Ken on books and the business and also reading from an amazing essay. Please join us...
The Real News Behind The News wakes you up every weekday morning at 6 am (cst) and helps get your day started with a good cup of coffee and a brain full of information that you will need to help you sort out the lies that are told to you by the mainstream media. We highlight and shed truth on the international, national, state, and local headlines that effect your day to day lives. Call in and join me live on air to voice your opinion on any topic your heart desires @ 323) 870-3391
A Woman with (No) Strings Attached~
Lucie had always found skiing far more exciting than sex. That is until one day, the sex got better.??For years she had thought orgasm was an unattainable myth, but after a lifetime of boring, conventional sex with her husband, the 58 year old family doctor discovers an entirely new side to her personality. ??She joins an internet site for adults looking to meet for sex just for sex’s sake, not connected with love, or meant as a gift for the other person. ??Unusually, this was the idea of Lucie’s new American partner Tom, who lives apart from her in New York. Tom has voyeuristic tendencies and he is excited by her detailed reports as she contacts, meets, and sexually explores a variety of men. Tom and Lucie in her guise as her alter ego, Adrienne, delight in uncovering this daring and unconventional new aspect to her character. ??Both are having fun, but will Tom always accept Lucie’s erotic liaisons, or is the bubble destined to burst? A Woman with (No) Strings is an unusual and explicit memoir of one average woman’s journey to not-so-average sexual enlightenment.
The Bird That Didn't Want To Be A Bird ~
Little bird wanted something else to be, Instead of a bird in a tree. He knew what he had to do, So off he flew, To search for another kind of animal he would rather be. Read the story and you shall see, Which animal he chose to be. Read the story and you shall see.
The Real News Behind The News wakes you up every weekday morning at 6 am (cst) and helps get your day started with a good cup of coffee and a brain full of information that you will need to help you sort out the lies that are told to you by the mainstream media. We highlight and shed truth on the international, national, state, and local headlines that effect your day to day lives. Call in and join me live on air to voice your opinion on any topic.
Today we are thinking of our nation’s Thanksgiving holiday and Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar, the mother-daughter co-founders of If Not You Who.org, give some tips on how to teach a child to be thankful. Children that are thankful have more positive attitudes toward school and family. They also feel more of a connection with friends, family and school. Being grateful makes people happier, improves health and reduces stress. How wonderful that Productive Play shares ways to instill the character trait of thankfulness into our little one’s lives.
Join us live at 1pmET or anytime in archive here on WoMRadio - the show for mompreneurs, the new business woman.
Thanks to our fabulous sponsors StadiumBags.com and Everything Family.net. Meet them and all of our sponsors in our mompreneur marketplace on our website.
The main topic for this morning radio show is "Why Is It That Black Lives Only Matter When The Police Takes A Black Life"
There is very much discussion in the black community about police brutality on black people but very little discussion about black brutality on black people. In today'show we will highlight some of the recent tragic incident with the police here in America and contrast at with the many tragic Incidence in the black community on a daily basis. we will also be highlighting national and international stories of interest.
IN THE DARK~
Marissa Rooney stands in her daughter’s empty dorm room, a half-used vial of insulin clutched in her trembling hand. Brooke has been missing for days. Her roommate hasn’t seen her since that night in the bar. And if Marissa has Brooke’s insulin, it means that Brooke does not.
But Marissa isn’t alone in her terror. A phantom from her past is lurking in the shadows, waiting in the night, and holding her family captive…
In the dark.
"An edge-of-your-seat suspense novel. It scared the hell out of me. Read it with the lights on!"
~Robert Dugoni - Amazon #1 and New York Times bestselling author of My Sister's Grave
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)