SORT BY Relevancy
Fifteen minutes to a better day! The power of prayer can break through any challenge or difficulty. Sometimes we just need a reminder that we are not alone and that our loving God is walking beside us!
Today we begin a look at the words and message of Jesus. How great is God's love for us! It is time to reclaim the simple message that Jesus brought to us.
Join Bishop Deb Vaughan for a time of reflection and prayer to encourage you in your day.
Deb Calvert, author of the DISCOVER Questions™ book series, founded People First Productivity Solutions in 2006 to help businesses build organizational strength by putting people first. The PFPS focus is to boost company productivity through people development. This work includes sales training, coaching and consulting; leadership program design and facilitation; strategic planning with senior managers; team effectiveness work and executive coaching. Deb has worked in, trained for and been featured as a keynote speaker in a wide variety of industries, and she has particular expertise in the produce/agriculture and media industries.
Deb has worked with private and public companies of all sizes and has helped family-owned businesses and start ups survive and thrive in a tough economic climate. Prior to starting her own company, Deb worked in senior-level Sales, Operations and Human Resources roles for a Fortune 500 company. Her unique mix of experience enables her to understand the challenges faced by entrepreneurs.
Due to her extensive research on how asking purposeful questions improves interpersonal and professional connections, Deb has been called “The Queen of Questions.”
Deb is also the author of DISCOVER Questions™ - Get You Connected: for Professional Sellers which is a finalist for Top Sales & Marketing Book of 2013, one of the Top 50 Summer Reads, and a best-selling book that's been hailed as "a new classic for every sales professional."
Please be sure to join us in the chat room!
Christopher Berno is wonderful exampleof what happens when a guy who has met success early in his career pauses and asks -- what if?! Yea, it takes a vision, desire, and courage--massive amounts of courae and a certain readiness factor and then you walk itno the land of making it happen off of oyur own sweat and energy. Tune in and hear his story and his awesome knowledge-- you techies out there will love the geek talk I'll turn him loose on.
Tune in, we are full of good news and surprise!
Join us today and meet Deb Kay, a Portland local plant based chef. She's going to share some great info about cooking and eating healthier! Below are a couple of links to cooking class events that Deb has coming up in the area. You'll get to prepare and eat great organic food under her tuteledge.
Linda Becker is a spiritual teacher and author who resides in Portland Oregon. Marion Douglas is a screenwriter from Los Angeles. Every week we talk about an area of spiritual practice amoung other things in this modern age. If you want to laugh and learn about incorporating a true spiritual practice into your daily lives, join us!
Today on Getting Social with Miriam, my guest is Deb Brown who is the founder of Touch Your Client’s Heart, a client appreciation company. In her personal assistant business, Deb Brown consistently made her clients say, “Wow!” As a result, colleagues started asking her how to do that in their own businesses. Deb takes great joy in making people feel special. She understands how to reach people in a very personalized way. Touch Your Client’s Heart believes the key to client retention and word of mouth referrals is as simple as client appreciation gifts, but it must be done the right way.
Deb Brown is the founder of Touch Your Client’s Heart. Her business was created out of a Sunday afternoon nap where a clear message of appreciation came through a dream. She believes the key to client retention and word of mouth referrals is as simple as nurturing business relationships. She helps small service-based businesses do this through meaningful gifts and small-scale mailings. To find out HOW to WOW your clients, go to http://WowClientsNow.com.
Gale O'Brien is a cancer survivor who has taken a bad news event and used it to find new meaning and direction for her life. Her story is not only interesting but it is also motivating. Join us and leanr how anything, anything at all, can be a point of opportunity in your life!
in Self Help
"Connected to your own 'Inner Guru' you have an internal navigation system that guides you to keep track of what is often invisible but is influencing our actions in the world: The alignment of our values and principles with our actions, the consequences and unintended consequences of our actions, the surfacing of unconscious beliefs that are sabotaging your life, business and relationships, and deeply connect to the source of our emotional and spiritual wisdom." – Deb Lange
Tune in as Deb Lange joins Sister Jenna on the America Meditating Radio Program.
Deb Lange is an Award Winning Mentor and Coach for Intuitive Body Wisdom, Best Selling Co-Author, woman of courage and resilience who is a trailblazer and sage for people who want to have the clarity and freedom to act from their deepest most loving intentions for life. She is a contributing author in the books, "Thorns to Be Thankful For: Personal Stories Of Overcoming Hard Times" and "SkillShare: Learn How Ordinary People Do Extraordinary Things Every Day." Her guest articles have been published in online magazines such as the Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Hat Trick Strategies and Life is Short. Visit Deb’s website at http://deblange.com for more information.
Check out "One Girl" organization co-founded by Deb's son, David.
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook, Download and follow us on Twitter
in Pop Culture
Writer/Critic Bennet Pomerantz have conversations with media guests on the Betty Award winning ANYTHING GOES
If this show listing looks familar, It should! My cable company who shall be NAMELESS (they begin with a C and end in a T.and it aint Time Warner cable..not yet anyway!). mucked me over with my phone and internet service, so I couldnt do this show a few weeks ago with these two talented ladies. They understood and you can say this is special treat having them on
It is author Two-fer night, with Deb Julienne, the author of Sex, Lies, and Beauty Aides and Dina Redmon, The author of Chasing Circumstance..It will be a blast
"Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things not bad
Sing of happy not sad..." --The Carpenters
Join Deb Durst and Ellenor Kirkconnell on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 9:00AM EDT when they discuss how music influences our life.
They'll also discuss some famous songs, bands, and lyrics, all with a comedic twist.
Deb Durst is a national speaker, marketing professional and co-author of "There's Lipstick on My Pigskin!"
Ellenor Kirkconnell is a motivational speaker and accomplished business professional in the nonprofit sector.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (70 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- What Does God Say About It (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)