SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss one of the most contraversial record companies in music history..Death Row Records. We will be discussing the the formation, Dr. Dre's music production, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dog, the legacy and impact on Rap, the music industry, the downfall, and the legacy. Thursday April 24, 2014 at 6:30PM on SIRA Media Radio
Join us as we discuss part 2 of one of the most contraversial record companies in music history..Death Row Records. We will be discussing the the formation, Dr. Dre's music production, Tupac Shakur and Snoop Dog, the legacy and impact on Rap, the music industry, the downfall, and the legacy. Special guest music producer King Dre will join us. Thursday April 24, 2014 at 6:30PM on SIRA Media Radio
Tune in Tuesday April 15, at 8 PM CDT to listen to an in-depth discussion about the death penalty with death row exonerees Sabrina Porter and Derrick Jamison.
Sabrina Butler Porter was a Mississippi teenager who was convicted of murder and child abuse in the death of her nine-month-old son, Walter. She was sentenced to death in 1990. She was later exonerated of all wrongdoing and was released in 1995 after spending more than five years in prison and 33 months on death row. She is the only woman in the United States exonerated from death row.
Derrick Jamison was an innocent man who spent nearly 20 years on Ohio’s death row for a murder and robbery he did not commit. An eyewitness to the killing identified two men and neither of them was Derrick Jamison. This information was withheld from the defense, and his co-defendant was promised a reduced sentence in exchange for implicating Derrick. Misconduct and false testimony landed Derrick on death Row in 1985. Derrick spent 20 years on death row before his case was corrected in 2005.
Sabrina and Derrick are 2 of 144 people that have been exonerated from death row in the United States. According to Witness to Innocence, for every nine prisoners executed since the death penalty was reinstated in 1976, one innocent person was condemned to die and later exonerated. These statistics are completely unacceptable and make a strong argument for abolishing the death penalty.
**UPDATE** Please excuse the minor technical difficulty immediately following the Johnny Cash tune. A good minute or two of dead air....oops!
Conspiracy? Maybe. Screwed? Definitely. Whether you want to believe there is a grand conspiracy to bring down or fundamentally change America and the world really doesn't matter. The numbers are in and they suck. Here in the Front Row we'll be taking a look at the news and event from the serious to the sublime, from around the globe to around the corner in an effort to make some sense of it all and hopefully wake a few people ip along the way. Tune in each and every Monday at 7PM (EST) as we discuss a wide range of topics including: current news and events, the police state, the new world order, 9/11, the Federal Reserve, false-flags, the left/right paradigm, endless war, and in general, failure after failure of our "leaders" over the last couple hundred years. What's that definition of insanity again? Along the way, we also hope to mix in some good talk on music, comedy and entertainment and just for good measure, give some time to UFO's and more specifically, the ever-increasing evidence regarding the true origins of man and the bullshit we've been fed there since day 1.
This week we take a look at the motivation behind the Front Row At The Freak Show by taking a hard look at the current state of the union especiaally with regards to social and economic issues. We then take a discerning look at the last 60 years of known and documented government atrocities like Operation Paperclip, Operation Northwoods and MKULTRA.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Christian wife of an American citizen may be freed from death row after she refused to convert to Islam.
* Israeli-Egyptian relations are good again.
* The Veterans Administration’s chapel buildings are being desecrated to hide the Christian cross.
According to the latest statistics, there are over 3,000 people on death row in the United States. Can you imagine what it is like sitting on death row? Waking up every day in a cell knowing that each minute that passes puts you closer to the time when your life will be terminated by a lethal injection or an electric shock because of a crime that you committed? Can you imagine living every day with a countdown ticking in your mind?
You might say to yourself, 'I'm glad I'm not on death row. I don't want to do anything that would cause me to end up there.' But did you know that, in a way, you are indeed already sitting on death row?
Yes, the day of your death has already been decided. The Bible says in Hebrews 9:27, "It is appointed unto men once to die." Whether you want to accept it or not, your life -- and the life of every person alive -- is slowly winding down to a point of termination. You are effectively under a death sentence.
The reason we are placed under this death sentence is the same reason why men and women are placed on death row in the United States -- SIN -- evil, the bad things that we do. The Bible says in Romans 3:23, "the wages of sin is death." God's Word states that death is the consequence of our lying, stealing, adultery, murder, rebelliousness, pride and a multitude of other transgressions.
For an inmate on death row, death may seem like the end. The only way a criminal can avoid his death sentence is if he is pardoned by the state's governor or by the President of the United States.
Death does not have to be the end for you. You can be pardoned of your sins as well. Romans 3:23 goes on to say, "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." You can receive a pardon for your sins and the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
MUSICAL SELECTION: "And Can It Be?" (The Enfield Hymn Sessions)
Please excuse us as we work out the kinks in anticipation of our real, debut podcast on July 28th at 7PM (EST). Trying to get the hang of what we can and cannot do, etc., etc. That said, we will be discussing the motivation for the Front Row At The Freak Show. In other words, the epic mess the United States and the rest of the world find ourselves in. As we like to say here in the Front Row, Conspiracy? Maybe. Screwed? Definitely. The results are in and they suck. Join us as we discuss 9/11, the Federal Reserve, the police state, endless war, and in general, failure after failure of our "leaders" over the last couple hundred years. What's that definition of insanity again? Along the way, we also hope to mix in some good talk on music, comedy and entertainment and just for good measure, give some time to UFO's and more specifically, the ever-increasing evidence regarding the true origins of man and the bullshit we've been fed there since day 1.
Would love and appreciate any and all who can call in to the show so we can test run that experience.
Like we always do about this time. This Wednesday night at 7pm PST, Dasha, the Divine Divah and Hassahn Phenomenon are back at it again. The sophisticated ignorance will be at an all time high as the dynamic duo welcome the President of Death Row Records, John Payne. He will be dropping by to discuss the new direction of the record label and maybe he will drop a few jewels for up and coming artist looking to break into the industry.
Make sure you tune-in because we got DJ Mark One on the one's and two's as always and you know it's going down like 4 flat tires on a low-rider.
We at Death By DVD recently were asked by a fan why we never use the movies title as the name of our new episodes! Well, that's a great question. Ya see, Hank and Nash like to come up with something creative, and alluring, something that will drag you in and make you want to listen to an episode. For example, the classic fan favorite : "You And A Monkey Started Aids!" where the boys discussed the Quintin Dupieux film "Rubber"
Huh.. Alright, we get your point. WELL, on this episode of Death By DVD we're going to be discussing the classic 1974...Uhhhh...Uhmm.. Ah, just tune in!
in Self Help
Learn how connecting with the Akashic Records can help us live our full potential in greater harmony with who we truly are. Gabrielle Orr is the author of “Akashic Records - One True Love - A Practical Guide to Access Your Akashic Records”, which is the foundation for her seminars.
She provides one-to-one Akashic Record Consultations, and has also been teaching Akashic Record Classes and Retreats internationally since 2002. Gabrielle writes that by agreeing to reincarnate into this lifetime we bring certain beliefs, patterns, fears and karmic experiences with us. Being unaware of these restrictions can create unhappy situations with unwanted results and blockages in our lives. She says that the Akashic Records help uncover the reasons behind these patterns, beliefs and blockages by removing their underlying causes. Gabrielle works with people to help them understand and let go of these restrictions which can bring a new consciousness and awareness, creating a new intent on how to deal with challenges and karmically-based situations helping us expand our full capacity of free will and create the best possible potentiality for our future. You can learn more about Gabrielle Orr at: http://gabrielleorr.com and http://www.facebook.com/GabrielleOrr
Sam Thurman, Cliff Stewart, and Ethel Lopez of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Our special guests for tonight's show are David Love, Executive Director for the "Witness to Innocence" Organization fighting to "Abolish the Death Penalty" and Mike Farrell, who is a well-known Actor (M.A.S.H) and Activist speaking out against human rights issues.
AJCRadio will also share a special tribute to Exoneree, Greg Wilhoit, who recently passed away on February 13th, 2014 in his sleep, at home. Greg spent 5 years on death row for false allegations of brutally murdering his wife, a crime, he didn't commit. He was ultimately retried, aquitted and released in 1993.
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commitrong. For full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, please visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and
Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- TSBRadio (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- the klicious show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (0 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)