SORT BY Relevancy
How does your maladaptive daydreaming affect your ability to work? Are you able to hold a full time job? Do you work in a creative field? Many people say MDD makes them more creative. I found it to be the opposite. But I do believe MDD effects creative people more then others. So does it help or hinder your work?
Do you have a bad attitude? Is it due to your maladaptive daydreaming? Like the old joke about the woman who wakes up and hits her husband for cheating on her in her dream. Are the events of our daydreams effecting the way we treat the people close to us?
Maladaptive daydreaming is the bad and the ugly for sure. But I wanted to also look at the good side of daydreaming, healthy normal daydreaming. The balance we all hope for. I think knowing what is normal will help us to identify maladaptive behavior easier.
Looking at meditation as a treatment for maladaptive daydreaming. Could this be the breakthrough we have been waiting for?
OK, I’m convinced that it maybe my only hope. But how do I get started? There seems to be lots of research showing that it helps with different mental disorders from simple stress to bipolar disorder and many other things in between. So I’m in. Just show me where to start.
We’ll go through several articles about how it helps and some practical tips on getting started. We also have a short guided practice we can try together.
A discussion on maladaptive daydreaming and complusive fantasy and how it effects a person's life. Do you have it? What can you do about it? Let's start a dialog about living with the disorder and finding hope. This episode is prerecorded so live callers will not taken. I will be hosting the chat room during the show.
Does maladaptive daydreaming cause real dangers? Can being lost in your own world put you at risk in this one? Yes, in many ways. It can put you at risk for accidents and crimes. How do we get control of our MD to protect ourselves?
Do you look younger than your age? I've talked to many maladaptive daydreamers who say they are told that they look younger then they are. I am also told that allot. So my question is, since we most often dream a younger version of ourselves, are we slowing the aging process?
Join Host Live Chats
- Tens or Chops (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- THE HOUSE OF MEROE (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- popmusicboyshow (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)