SORT BY Relevancy
David Morgan thinks that silver has likely bottomed. While another decline could occur, retail demand continues to be robust. David also speculates on what will become of the US Mint's Silver Eagle sales. David sees great future profits in the miners as supply problems will no doubt crop up, leading to a resurgence of this beaten down sector.
In this episode, "David Morgan, recipient of the 'Partners for Life Award,'" is "lauded by presenter-comedian Leslie Jordan who himself was one of the highlights of the evening. Jordan's delightful recount of his "incarceration" with Robert Downey, Jr. had the audience howling," reports Alexis Hunter for The Desert Sun.
Dave Morgan is president of Reaction Marketing & Promotions, which created and has produced and presented the increasingly-popular Dancing with the Desert Stars event for four years. The recently-staged 4th Annual “Dancing” raised nearly $65,000 for the 100 Women and Partners for Life annual giving programs at D.A.P.
Nicholas Snow (with guest co-host Kristin Johnson) is thrilled to present a seven-part comprehensive series documenting the 2015 Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards held February 9th at the Palm Springs Convention Center, raising $1.3 million for direct client services at Desert AIDS Project. Special thanks to the gala producer Momentous Events for helping us secure the audio.
ENVISION THIS: Viable and just alternatives for meeting our economic and social needs, including worker power, community resilience, self-help and solidarity, through worker owned cooperatives.
David Morgan works to promote democratic ownership of businesses and a cooperative economy that can be achieved through organizing, education, and research. His work promoting a new economy involves coordinating partnerships and cross-sector alliances with all manner of member- and worker-owned enterprises and their support networks. He serves on the boards of the Data Commons Cooperative and the US Federation of Worker Cooperatives, for whom he is convening a member council on policy and advocacy.
David co-owns The Toolbox for Education and Social Action (TESA), a worker-owned cooperative. “We create imaginative and experiential resources that transform the way people think, learn, teach, work, and act. These resources address social change, economic justice, and progressive education through critical thinking and user participation.” The TESA mission is to make people’s lives more just and democratic through the use of participatory education.
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Sports with Neil podcast (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (3 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- By-The-Fireplace (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rehab with Leaf (0 chatters)