SORT BY Relevancy
Greg Gardner of NetApp shares the challenges that the DoD and Intel space face when choosing to move to the cloud. With limited budgets, cloud options can be enticing, but securing the massive amounts of data these agencies collect must be kept top of mind.
As we all know, the typical market applications for Biometrics and related other related Security technologies falls primarily into four distinctive applications:
1) Physical Access Entry;
2) Time and Attendance;
3) Single Sign On;
4) Multimodal, or multi layered Biometric solutions.
In this radio show, we have the privilege to speak with Mr. Arie Melamed Yekel, the Chief Marketing Officer of FST Biometrics, a leading Security firm based out of Israel. Rather than trying to dominate all of the market spaces within Biometrics, FST Biometrics is dominant within the Physical Access Entry market. From within this, they have developed cutting edge products and solutions which examines and confirms the identity of the entire individual, not just based from one Biometric modality. Their unique technology fuses all aspects of Security, which include Facial Recognition, Voice Recognition, Behavioral Analytics, Visitor Management, License Plate Recognition, and high level Video Analytics.
Caleb talks with Joe DiPietro about practical security controls for databases and big data environments. The following aspects of security and compliance will be covered:
- what to monitor
- how to discover sensitive information
- validating security controls & database policies
- what role does the business owner play in the security framework
- what to protect in a big data environment
The Ready for IBM Security Intelligence Partner Program Webinar link reference in the show is as follows: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwoamoe8zkpv4&lang=en
Wednesday nights with me, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordonfor "Unfiltered Data" will be poppin off as well! Our first episode will revolve around discussing Official Edgar Cayce Page, and the Association For Research and Enlightenment's efforts to continue his holistic and universal approach to healing, living, and progress. Trying to book a guest form the A.R.E. for our first show on ACSLIVE.TV as well!
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
Security, being the undesirable target!
American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this 2 part episode I talk about basic homestead security and ways to increase the risk factor for those who intend to make you a target. I break down the areas most important to me and give ways using common sense and new tech gadgets to swing the safety balance more in your favor.
While security measures might change based on percieved and potential risk, basic security should be a consideration even when the current level of threat is minimal……as most criminals pick unsuspecting targets.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Time is money, which is why all law firms could benefit from software data integration. Well-implemented integrations increase efficiency, reduce non-billable tasks and improve data accuracy. That’s why taking on this type of low-budget technology project is mission critical. Tune into Charles King as he shares cost-saving tips, tactics and strategies for a successful data integration in a law firm environment.
About Charles King
Charles King is the IP Technology Systems Manager at Arent Fox, where he guides decision making and implementation of all intellectual property practice group technology. He has been working for more than 10 years in intellectual property law technology management. King has been a member of the management group for multiple IP docketing database conversions and has led and supported numerous systems integration projects for docketing data, accounting data, internal and external web-based data access.
FBI Director Robert Mueller has said it best, when it comes to cyber-attacks “There are only two types of companies in the US; those that have been hacked and those that will be hacked.” The victims of cyber- crime come in all shapes and sizes, not just the big companies like Target. The US National Cyber Security Alliance found that 60% of small companies shut down within six months of a cyber-crime attack. There are ways to limit the severity of cyber-attacks that partners, attorneys and employees of law firms must know. Listen to this podcast and learn what you can do to protect your firm from cyber breaches.
About Charles Bernier
Charlie Bernier, Esquire, is principal professional liability consultant and in-house counsel at ECBM Insurance Brokers and Consultants. Bernier began his law career practicing insurance defense at one of the oldest law firms in the country. He then worked at one of the largest professional liability wholesalers in the country and in 2013 joined ECBM.
Tonight, on Unfiltered Data, David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon talk with comedian David Huntsberger. David is raising money for an animated comedy feature, and we'll talk about his journey as a comic, where he gets his ideas, and we'll include him in some metaphysical and political conversation for fun! Tune in, Turn on, and DROP IN to the show about nothing and everything all at once, Unfiltered Data! Call in to join the conversation at (347) 857 1024 ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive *******
On this episode of Unfiltered Data - David Clifford, Steve Lafrate, and Robert Gordon will be poppin off another great show! Tonight we will be joined by special guest Matt Ogens. Matt is a film director,producer and many other things. He has earned three Emmy Award nominations for work he has done on ESPN and even directed a couple segments for the CNN Heroes Awards Show. One of his most recent accomplishments was an exciting 30 for 30 short document he did about the Harlem Globetrotters which was also featured on ESPN. Tune in and see what else Matt is up to and find out how to follow his work. ****** Hosted by David Clifford, Steve Lafratte & Robert Gordon. ---- Show Creator and Producer Chris Maltsburger. ---- Sponsored by the American People and those who desire true freedom and liberty. ---- Powered by ACSLive
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- NTEB (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (38 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BTR2451 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)