SORT BY Relevancy
Did you ever wonder how you would feel running the NYC Marathon?
This program is taking place 4 hours and 30 minutes into the NYC Marathon and I will be broadcasting as i am running and with a little luck, a lot of training and with the help of Rebecca Norrington my guest co-host we will cross the finish line on air.
in 1991 and 1992 I ran the Marathon with a finishing time of 4:20 and 4:40. Assuming the same times, maybe a little slower as I am 21 years older you and I should cross while I am on air.
Guest Host Rebecca Norrington http://www.rebeccanorrington.com/
Strategies of Success Host Brian Cohen www.briansos.com firstname.lastname@example.org 631-255-3581
Brent Brooks is working actor, filmmaker and co-founder of Get Connected, a monthly media industry mixer that attracts local producers, actors and professionals. Brent also hosts The Blank Page Screenwriting workshop, teaches and tapes actors for auditions and has extensive improv training and show experience. Following the golden rule of business Brent is an avid believer in paying it forward and believes in order to get anything in life, first you have to give it... without expectation. Brent is madly in love with his soulmate, Lilian Brooks, who has taught him more about life then anyone else!
To learn more about his company, Blank Stage Productions and Get Connected please visit here: http://blankstageproductions.com/get-connected-hollywood-halloween-oct-31st/
For more on David Cohen and the Be a Beacon Show visit http://www.equationarts.com/about/be-a-beacon-show/
Sheri Ponzi loves to paint. She often sports pink hair and she might be a mermaid. She adores helping people peer into their hearts and bring to life what they find inside. The ocean, chocolate, and coffee bring her joy (as do a million other things, but those three are a pretty grand start). And in her best moments she knows, beyond a doubt, that we are surrounded, celebrated, and supported by Everpresent Magic.
Find Sheri online at http://www.paintingherselfintobeing.com/ For more on the Be a Beacon Show visit http://www.equationarts.com/about/be-a-beacon-show/
Coming at you live, Daniel Halen opens the door to allow the WVCW West Virginia Heavyweight Champion to walk through. That's right, Scotty Raines will be in the house. With their mutual adoration of wrestling and music, the duo will undoubtedly leave you all wanting more!
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (19 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophetess Theresa (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Genevieve Rose (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WellFit Radio Chicago (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (0 chatters)