SORT BY Relevancy
The epic 3rd installement of the new show that is taking the world by storm, it's Ask Dr. Dan. On our last episode, Dr. Dan regaled us with tales of how he came to be an expert in solving people's problems. And now he's proving that Snake-Oil salesmen like Dr. Phil are merely bunkum. That's right bunkum. It's a medical term. It means bullshit. Tune in this week as the good Dr. tells everyone the cure for obesity. Yes! The moment America has been waiting for exclusively on Ask Dr. Dan!
Call in to seek Dr. Dan's sage advice: 646.649.0981
Or email us at: Ask.Dr.Dan03@gmail.com
The best free advice money can buy is back for yet another hilarious episode! Last time hashtags and instagram were put on blast by our good doc and his trusty sidekick Ryan. Now after previously starting a new trend on instagram as well as curing the obesity problem in America, Dr. Dan will be discussing the butt hurt epidemic that plaques this great nation and will discuss a groundbreaking new product to help alleviate the pain in your chapped cheeks. This is one you can't afford to miss. As always callers are welcome for life changing advice for any and all problems. Feeling bashful? Send an email then. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last episode the good Dr. did the ground breaking knowledge on how to cure obesity in our great country and wow was he ever on point. On the next hilarious episode Dr. Dan will be discussing hashtags as well as a new trend that he'd like to start on instagram. All you picture taking social networkers need to listen up! Tune in for many fun calls, emails, and opinions. You won't wanna miss this.
An ancient curse that puts a whole new spin on the horror genre, DEAD BEFORE DAWN slashed onto Blu-ray Disc, DVD and Digital Download October 1 from Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment and Wango Films.
Casper Galloway (Devon Bostick) and his college friends visit an occult shop run by Casper’s grandfather (Christopher Lloyd) and accidentally unleash an evil curse, causing people to kill themselves and turn in to Zombie Demons, aka "Zemons."
Armed with a slew of homemade weapons and a Winnebago, the college kids race through the night, killing Zemons and fighting time while frantically searching for a way to reverse the curse within 24 hours.
As the Zemon army starts to overpower the team, Casper finds himself with no choice but to face his fears and become the unlikeliest of heroes.
Shot entirely in live-action stereoscopic 3D, the feature marks director APRIL MULLEN -- who also co-stars -- as the first and youngest female to direct a film of this kind. April was brought up in the city of wonder Niagara Falls. She left to study at Ryerson Theatre School in Toronto where she received a B.F.A. Honors. She skipped over to the United Kingdom to further her training at the prestigious Royal Welsh College of Drama.
Writer and co-star Tim Doiron and Mullen have made three films together via their Wango Films.
On our pilot episode, Dr. Dan helped a fine young lady from Australia tame her curly hair as well as give her some wonderful advice on how to find out whether or not there is a divine being- and he did it with one simple answer. There is no stopping the medical prowess of Dr. Dan, and between the first episode to our second, he has been scouring medical journals from all over the world in order to best serve you, the listener. So don't be shy. Call in and ask Dr. Dan any question you may have. Nothing is too taboo, nor is any question to big or too small. To ease the potential of any nervousness you may have, Dr. Dan has enlisted the help of his two most trusted proteges- Eric and Ryan. We're here to help. You've got problems; Dr. Dan has solutions.
Call in at- (646) 649-0981
In this week's episode, Dan dives into a wild weekend of sports including the NFL, College Football, and the MLB playoff championship series. Plus, fan favorites "Les Invalides", "Dan the Fan" and "Faith on the Field"
Listen live to the only English sport-talk radio station in France coming to you live each week from the heart of Paris!
In this week's episode, Dan and Jim take a look back at a wild week of college football, NFL football and MLB playoffs plus offer their predictions at the big games ahead this weekend. And as always the fan favorites "Dan the Fan", "Les Invalides Injury report" and "Faith on the Field". Broadasting live from Paris and the only English sports-talk radio station in France!
The Dan and Jim show is the only call in, live American sports talk program from Paris, France! Dan and Jim discuss Saturday morning the topics of the weekend, make their usual improbbable predictions, and then wrap up the week each Monday with a recap of just how much they got wrong!
In this week's episode, Dan and Jim talk MLB playoffs, David Price's Twitter rant and the NFL and College Football weekend in review plus fan-favorite segments: "Les Invalides Injury Report", "Dan the Fan", "What's on Tap in Paris?" and "Faith on the Field"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (109 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (75 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- SHRAonair (41 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- Omega Man (22 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (19 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (13 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (10 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (10 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- K9 Sports Konnection (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (7 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Objectively Speaking (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Rick Moran (5 chatters)
- EnriquePascal (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Music Network (5 chatters)
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct Show (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Road to Redemption Ministries (3 chatters)
- Taboo Fetish Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- JetNation Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- DeMarco Real Talk (2 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Ms Cyndi (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- SHM Radio (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Below (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Become The Source (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Vernon Moore (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (0 chatters)