SORT BY Relevancy
Brought to you by http://xdi.com
The Power of Performance, if your brand were a band, would you leave the audience wanting more?
With the Iowa Caucuses behind us and the primary season before us, its a great time to visit with NAFCU's Director of Political Affarirs Dan O'Brien. Dan will talk to us about the impact political events have on the credit union marketplace and the importance of staying engaged in the political process at every level. Join us for a great show, listen live or later.
O'Brien administers NAFCU's Political Action Committee (NAFCU/PAC) and manages critical grassroots and coalition-building activities that impact credit union issues on Capitol Hill. He also is involved with NAFCU's lobbying efforts on Capitol Hill.
We turn from the attacks on Farmers to some shows on Food issues of Food Waste
Dan Kurzrock with Regrain will be on to talk abould this cool company and how they take left over product from brewing Beer and make eatables from this, saveing room in Landfills as they make yummy food!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (9 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (1 chatters)
- CallywoodMediaNetwork (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)