SORT BY Relevancy
The epic 3rd installement of the new show that is taking the world by storm, it's Ask Dr. Dan. On our last episode, Dr. Dan regaled us with tales of how he came to be an expert in solving people's problems. And now he's proving that Snake-Oil salesmen like Dr. Phil are merely bunkum. That's right bunkum. It's a medical term. It means bullshit. Tune in this week as the good Dr. tells everyone the cure for obesity. Yes! The moment America has been waiting for exclusively on Ask Dr. Dan!
Call in to seek Dr. Dan's sage advice: 646.649.0981
Or email us at: Ask.Dr.Dan03@gmail.com
The best free advice money can buy is back for yet another hilarious episode! Last time hashtags and instagram were put on blast by our good doc and his trusty sidekick Ryan. Now after previously starting a new trend on instagram as well as curing the obesity problem in America, Dr. Dan will be discussing the butt hurt epidemic that plaques this great nation and will discuss a groundbreaking new product to help alleviate the pain in your chapped cheeks. This is one you can't afford to miss. As always callers are welcome for life changing advice for any and all problems. Feeling bashful? Send an email then. email@example.com.
Last episode the good Dr. did the ground breaking knowledge on how to cure obesity in our great country and wow was he ever on point. On the next hilarious episode Dr. Dan will be discussing hashtags as well as a new trend that he'd like to start on instagram. All you picture taking social networkers need to listen up! Tune in for many fun calls, emails, and opinions. You won't wanna miss this.
On our pilot episode, Dr. Dan helped a fine young lady from Australia tame her curly hair as well as give her some wonderful advice on how to find out whether or not there is a divine being- and he did it with one simple answer. There is no stopping the medical prowess of Dr. Dan, and between the first episode to our second, he has been scouring medical journals from all over the world in order to best serve you, the listener. So don't be shy. Call in and ask Dr. Dan any question you may have. Nothing is too taboo, nor is any question to big or too small. To ease the potential of any nervousness you may have, Dr. Dan has enlisted the help of his two most trusted proteges- Eric and Ryan. We're here to help. You've got problems; Dr. Dan has solutions.
Call in at- (646) 649-0981
In this week's episode, Dan dives into a wild weekend of sports including the NFL, College Football, and the MLB playoff championship series. Plus, fan favorites "Les Invalides", "Dan the Fan" and "Faith on the Field"
Listen live to the only English sport-talk radio station in France coming to you live each week from the heart of Paris!
In this week's episode, Dan and Jim take a look back at a wild week of college football, NFL football and MLB playoffs plus offer their predictions at the big games ahead this weekend. And as always the fan favorites "Dan the Fan", "Les Invalides Injury report" and "Faith on the Field". Broadasting live from Paris and the only English sports-talk radio station in France!
The Dan and Jim show is the only call in, live American sports talk program from Paris, France! Dan and Jim discuss Saturday morning the topics of the weekend, make their usual improbbable predictions, and then wrap up the week each Monday with a recap of just how much they got wrong!
In this week's episode, Dan and Jim talk MLB playoffs, David Price's Twitter rant and the NFL and College Football weekend in review plus fan-favorite segments: "Les Invalides Injury Report", "Dan the Fan", "What's on Tap in Paris?" and "Faith on the Field"
The Dan and Jim Show's Monday September 30, 2013 episode. Dan the Fan and Jungle Jim talk to a marching band member of the Notre Dame band and ask him how many times he played the Irish Fight song in his lifetime.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- NTEB (93 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (67 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (16 chatters)
- drdeath26 (15 chatters)
- ankhkakek (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- torihartman (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Art Bulla (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Warn paranormal radio (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (1 chatters)
- LIVE Man of Steel viewing Party (0 chatters)