SORT BY Relevancy
A few topics: Sung Bong Choi and the Stuntmen's Hollywood Stuntmen's Hall of Fame
Sung Bong Choi was born in Seoul and abandoned in an orphanage at the age of 3. He ran away from the institution two years later because he was ill-treated and beaten by the staff. He took a bus to Dae-Jeon and for 10 years he lived as a “street kid’ among criminals and drug addicts in the red light district, sleeping on stairwells and in public washrooms. He said that he survived by scraping a living by selling chewing gum and energy drinks on the street and in a nightclub.While living on the street he was kidnapped by mobsters. He escaped, but he had to return to street life because he had nowhere else to go. Choi was inspired to pursue a career in music when he was 14 years old, after listening to a classical vocalist at the nightclub where he sold chewing gum. He later said that he was particularly fascinated by the sincerity of the vocalist in contrast to the usual type of music heard at the club and tried to find a way to learn music himself by research in an internet cafe. He was refused many times by the music teachers he approached. He later found a teacher, Park Jung-So
The Hollywood Stuntmen's Hall of Fame:
ABOUT THE MUSEUM
Hundreds of Exhibits of Rare Artifacts and Memorabilia of Stars and Stunt Performers of Motion Pictures and Television, featuring personal items of John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Steve McQueen, and Stunt legends of the movies including Yakima Canutt, Cliff Lyons, Dave Sharpe, Ronnie Rondell and hundreds of others.
Opportunities for growth surround us. Sometimes we have to take "a leap of faith" in ourselves to actualize our full potential.
This monthly program features guests open to discovering their potential. Guests share their experiences towards fulfilling life goals, and career options. While strengthening their skills sets, perhaps they can encourage others!. Please believe that we are all multi-faceted, and gifted. Tonight's guest is writer /director/filmaker Mr. Dae-Hoon Kim. He is the Founder and Director of the annual Korean American Film Festival..
Join Diane Murray Ward and Dae Hoon Kim tonight.
THIS PROGRAM IS DEDICATED TO THE SQUAD BRICK SQUAD & ALL SEGMENTS OF IT. 1017 , MAFIA, MONOPOLY, DIRT GANG, FETTI GANG, 808, MMM, GLORY GANG, HIIT SQUAD, GUCCI MANE, WAKA FLOCKA FLAME, YOUNG THROWBACK, WOOH DA KID, OG MACK DRAMA, DJ JUNIOR, AWAX, YBALLA, BAKERY BRAD, FATS ROLLIN, SLUMP SQUAD, YOUNG SLICK, MONEY MOUSE, JRERALDAREALIST, DOLLAR RU, MU DIAMONDZ, MAJOR D STAR, SLIM DUNKIN, DAE DAE, AR QUEST, DON MEGA, YOUNG THUG, YOUNG SKOOTER, BRICK SQUAD DJS, SQUAD PRODUCERS, BRICK SQUAD MODELS, 1017 RECORDS, MACK DRAMA RECORDS, TRAP MUSIK NO BEEFS NO DIVISIONS JUST SQUAD EVEN FRENCHIE YEAH I SAID FRENCHIE #SQUAD LOVE #MACKDRAMAPRODUCTION
Dreamers Radio is excited to welcome Curtiss Robinson, fantasy author of The Heroes of Dae'Run series!
Taken from his website:
"Curtiss Robinson is a popular American author that became a household name shortly after his publication of Protectors of the Vale, the first installment in the Heroes of Dae’run series.
Currently a soldier in the United States Army, Curtiss has had the opportunity to travel the world and include his first-hand experiences inside the pages of his novels.
Curtiss is also a lifelong martial artist and RPG enthusiast with each of these hobbies contributing immensely to the action-packed combat scenes and vivid imagery found within The Heroes of Dae’run. It is his love for epic heroes and limitless tales of legend that constantly fuel his love of fantasy writing."
Be sure to check out his social media and snag the first two novels in his series at the below links!
Barnes and Noble
Diabetes is a growing health concern for Americans and communities all over the world. Since prediabetes and diabetes type 2 can be asymptomatic many patients are shocked to learn about their health condition during a routine doctor's visit. Emotions can range from denial to anger and frustration.
Getting a diagnosis of prediabetes or diabetes type 2 is not a death sentence instead it is a wake up call to empower you to better heatlh. Dr. Dae will talk about how diabetes is diagnosed and help you understand what steps you can take to reverse your diagnosis. The first being to understand your emotions are about your diagnosis and what are your fears around making the lifestyle required to get your life and your health back.
Join Dr. Daemon "Dae" Jones for an open and honest discussion about diabetes diagnosis. Become part of the discussion Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 1:00pm EST/10:00am Call in (714) 868-0253.
For more information about Dr. Dae and her practice visit www.HealthyDaes.org. Or connect on Twitter @DrDae.
Today I'll be bringing up a few subjects. The Sarah Joy Foundation, Hollywood Stuntmen's Hall of Fame and a few things. But a dedication to a young man, who's spirit will touch, anyone's heart.
Sung Bong Choi was born in Seoul and abandoned in an orphanage at the age of 3. He ran away from the institution two years later because he was ill-treated and beaten by the staff. He took a bus to Dae-Jeon and for 10 years he lived as a “street kid’ among criminals and drug addicts in the red light district, sleeping on stairwells and in public washrooms. He said that he survived by eating from garbage bins and drinking water from the pans of toilets, scraping a living by selling chewing gum and energy drinks on the street and in a nightclub.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)