SORT BY Relevancy
Publishing for a Cause.... with Kingdom Publisher
Share your community Event and be my guest on Publishing For A Cause. A Community of Believers who's pursuing changing a community by cultivating a spirit of Unity within every Community.
Listen every Tuesday and thursday from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Guest Call In:516-418-5692
To be a Guest: 855-639-0778
Make the connection Listen to Publishing For A Cause , with Radio Host Evangelist Debra A. Jackson. Every Tuesday and Thursday @ 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM . Spotlighting Community Outreach events and Advocating for Change. Evangelist Jackson is the CEO of the Kingdom Publisher, her vision is to reach a million souls through publishing community outreach events and celebrating life honoring people of change . This program will air for 2 hours every Tuesday and Thursday. Share this message with at least one person, that the "King" is coming on blogtalkradio. visit www.dajevangelisticoutreachministries.org . For more information call:855-639-0778
Transforming communities by promotiny UNITY. Read Psalms 133.
Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Presents Vincent Taylor, M.Ed., Children's Author will join us on Monday, June 28, 2015 at 9:15 p.m. Vincent Taylor is also the CEO of TriEclipse Publishing, Inc.
TriEclipse Publishing was conceived out of a need to produce multicultural literature that was conducive to the population of students in many inner city schools. 16 years of my educational journey have been dedicated to struggling schools. We have charged ourselves to continue producing... cultural responsive literature that engages and appeal to students who occupy these buildings so that they too can flourish academically, socially, and emotionally
10:00 p.m. Join us to talk about a question to the men - Do you have a female friend that you have not make love to?
We are going to feature the music of Peabo Bryson
Call in and joint the conversation - 646-478-3527
Sweet Pea, Gemini and Bryan Mac.....
On Jan. 10, 2015 ASWIFTT PUBLISHING, LLC co-hosted its own Literary Segment right here on In The Author’s Corner With Etienne. Brenda Johnson Padgitt of ASWIFTT PUBLISHING, LLC has teamed up with Etienne A. Gibbs of In The Author’s Corner With Etienne to discuss Literary, Visual, and Performing Arts topics, highlight featured authors; give literary tools and advice; and respond to listeners who call-in with comments or questions.
The ASWIFTT PUBLISHING Literary Segment airs on the second and third Saturdays of each month at 4:00 pm EST/AST; 3:00 CST; 2:00 MST; 1:00 PST.
This new program seeks to educate and enlighten the listening audience, especially novice and aspiring authors, on various literary, visual, and performing arts topics; provide marketing opportunities; address their concerns and questions, help listeners discover and seek out their passion in the Arts. Mark your calendar for the second and third Saturdays of each month at 4:00 pm EST/AST; 3:00 CST; 2:00 MST; 1:00 PST.
On today's ASWIFTT PUBLISHING, LLC Literary Segment:
How Can I Promote My Book, Film, Artwork, and Project?
Have questions or comments? Get direct answers from Brenda. Call her during the show at 646-721-9611.
Contact Brenda Padgitt, CEO and Founder of ASWIFTT PUBLISHING, LLC, and get to know her better.
Visit Brenda at https://aswifttpublishing.wordpress.com/
Ladies, want to indulge in a little girl talk?
Kick off your shoes, pour yourself a glass of wine and listen to Love, Liberty & Lip Gloss every Thursday at 7 p.m. Eastern. Hosted by Lisa Tarves and Daria Anne, this women’s lifestyle show covers everything important to women — from taking care of yourself and applying make-up to dealing with cancer and escaping domestic violence.
This week. Writestream co-founders and Love Liberty & Lip Gloss co-hosts Lisa Tarves and Daria Anne will talk about all of the exciting projects in the works for Writestream Publishing. They welcome your calls at (347) 945-7246.
"You need to start publishing what you know about direct marketing. You will earn more money publishing what you know, than anything else you can do in marketing."
When I heard her tell me this, I made a mental note of it but didn't know anything about the publishing industry.
Learning direct response has been one of the most life changing things that has ever happen to me and I will always be grateful for Carol Scovotti's enthusiasm for direct marketing and being so willing to share her experience and knowledge with me.
This led me on a 10 year quest of learning about the publishing industry, while I primarily ran my marketing business and my own retail stores.
I started following the success of many magazine publishers from all different niches and products.
1. Books - even today, publishing a book leads to instant authority status on the topic and there are so many ways to monetize a book other than just selling the book.
2. Magazines - are quite frankly one of the most lucrative business models.
3. Paid Newsletters & Membership Sites - are similar to magazines and scalable, they build a loyal following of customers that are interested in purchasing similar products that are related.
4. Information Products - are ways to monetize and leverage what you know. They can be about business, hobbies, challenges that you have overcome in your life, or related to specific niches, like raising a family, gardening, training your dog, or even how to play a harmonica. Almost everything you know can be leveraged into an information product to help people.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers
"In a world of polarized extremes, the most difficult position isn't pumping your fist for one extreme or the other, but moving to the middle to shake hands in the radical center, embracing the truth on both sides of an issue."
That's the position of month's guest, Ben Cachiaras, who will talk with host Mark Taylor about all the implications and possibilities for embracing the genius of the "and."
Jesus was both fully human AND fully God, he points out. Jesus challenges us to teach believers AND preach to unbelievers AND do ministry in the world.
Read Ben's challenging article, along with those from several others, in the June issue of Christian Standard. And then tune in to see if you are one of those Cachiaras describes as "a new breed of Christian leader today . . . fed up with simplistic answers in a complex world."
You can read the digital edition of Christian Standard on your smartphone or tablet. More information here: http://christianstandard.com/subscribe/digital-subscriptions/
Join Stephanie and Robert on Wednesday, May 27, 2015 as they talk about writing and publishing novels. You can find Robert at http://www.moorewriting.com or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moorewriting-Publishing/147994945301290?sk=timeline
It's All About the Funny with Mz. Trish and Friends. Saturdays 6pm EST. Call in 914-205-5568. Today, Comedienne, Mz. Trish speaks on Empowering A People, in her review of the Docu-series, Hidden Colors. As Black Folks: Who are we? Where have we been? and Where are we going? She will define racism and healing in this episode of "It's All About the Funny".
Be apart of the show by leaving a message on the Mz. Trish Hotline at 678-632-5541 24 hrs a day. Be funny, be inspirational, give your opinion or just say hi. If you're good, you may be selected for broadcast, live during the show.
MzTrishFunny on Twitter and Facebook
#Itsallaboutthefunny #MzTrishFunny #HiddenColors
in Self Help
Host Cloris Kylie welcomes author and publishing expert, Ken Dunn. Ken will share the nuts and bolts of how to get your book written and published in today’s busy and confusing publishing industry.
About Ken Dunn:
As CEO/Founder of Next Century Publishing, Ken Dunn is currently leading the charge in changing the way people write, read and experience books. After spending 14 years in investigative and tactical policing, Dunn was able to hone deep organization and leadership skills, but also spark an entrepreneurial fire that laid deep inside.
Throughout his policing career, Dunn was always starting businesses. In 2001, Dunn started KPLJ Investments Mortgage Origination and from there the business grew rapidly due to its groundbreaking direct selling techniques which ultimately forced Dunn to leave law enforcement. Dunn, wanting to do more and play his hand at starting other businesses, sold KPLJ in 2005.
In the past decade, Dunn has traveled to 40 different countries building sales, organizations and teaching leadership. Dunn’s achievements in direct selling ultimately led him to join the publishing industry where he has also successfully authored three books.
In 2010, Dunn launched Next Century Publishing and merged with Pilot Communications where he serves as the company's CEO and founder.
Learn more about Ken at http://www.learnhowtowriteabookintwohours.com and www.NextCenturyPublishing.com
Visit Cloris's Site: http://www.cloriskylie.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (61 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (0 chatters)