SORT BY Relevancy
When is the last time you got a real piece of personal mail? Don't we always sift through our physical mail and look for the personal letters before we start opening the bills?
For 25 years Judy O'Higgins specialized in addictions and helping people overcome a variety of problems that were keeping them stuck. After retiring Judy found and fell in love with a unique product that salespeople use all over the world to enhance their marketing and to make sure they follow up with the personal touch.
Join us for a quick interview that just may change your sales results for the better.
Judy's personal website is www.judyohiggins.com
SendOutCards website is www.sendoutcards.com/judyo
Website for a free report on the importance of businesses following up with their prospects and customers is:
HEY COFFEE ADDICTS,
HAPPY THURSDAY! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING AND WEEK!! ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE WEEKEND IF YOU'RE OFF!! WHOOP WHOOP!! I'VE WORKED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MANY YEARS, AND IT'S THAT TYPE OF JOB THAT LETS YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE A PEOPLE PERSON OR NOT! I'VE WORKED WITH MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE; CUSTOMERS AND CO-WORKERS, WHO ARE JUST -_- WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. JUST GONNA SHARE SOME HAHAHAHA MOMENTS AND SOME SIDE WAYS MOMENTS THROUGHOUT MY CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE!
We’ve all been there. You go to a networking event and make lots of “connections”. You go home with an inch thick pile of business cards… Now what?
Patty Farmer, “The Networking CEO” will teach us…
1. The 2 biggest mistakes business owners & entrepreneurs make that stand between them and achieving massive results.
2. The top 3 biggest networking faux pas you can make.
3. The best networking questions to use to open up conversation?
4. When the best time to follow up with a new contact you’ve met networking or at a speaking engagement is.
5. The process of how to connect online and how to turn those connections into ca$h.
The Boston Celtics are golfing and the Cleveland Cavaliers are on to the Eastern Conference semi-finals. The CLNS Radio Postgame Show may be over but that doesn't mean Matt Rury and Calvin Chamberlain will stop flapping their gums!
Rury gets a chance to redeem, or at least explain his horrible picks in the Playoff Preview last week. Calvin gets a chance to laugh at him and talk about whatever else he wants.
Kevin Love is the popular topic this week and you can call the guys at 347-215-7771.
Follow Rury on Twitter @TeamGreenTruth and the show on Facebook here.
Jesus is coming and so is the antichrist. You have to make a choice now who you will serve. The antichrist system has been in the world for thousands of years and it is now being revealed by the Lord Jesus. Get ready for an explosive word that will change the way you see the antichrist and give you a reality check.
“” These things may be small but they are essential to running a streamline business. This should be incorporated in your daily routine. Check your emails – there could be a million dollar proposition or proposal waiting for you and the window of opportunity closes quickly. Follow up in business is so important, so answer your phone calls and return your left messages promptly. A missed phone call is a missed opportunity. Set up a text file to hold all information and status reports. Team members should be periodically updated and status Reports should be done according to what you and your clients agree upon. No matter how large or small your organization, it’s imperative that you know who is on your team. Make sure everyone is moving in the same direction and that is the direction of success. THE PRICELESS FEEDBACK SESSION WHERE WE PLAY THE STARS OF TOMORROW. We are changing the face of the Entertainment Industry! Our mission is to change the face of the entertainment industry by teaching the CEO's of tomorrow, the real business today. CALL 6196394709 !!! Show your support by making a monetary investment log onto http://www.ewwnradio.com CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON
Tour Updates, Status Reports and Follow Up’s call 6196394709 #2nite 10p EST /7p PST #EWWNRADIO @DonJrCEO @KeshaMsCEO http://ow.ly/LR5e1
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, April 29, 2015, at its new time from 1-2 pm ET (10-11 am PT).
Last week we talked about how to deal with bad bosses, and this week going to talk about why internal customer service is so important.
When we think of “customer service” we usually think of those to help us throughout the sales process, but service must be a total commitment not just for the front line, but for every employee of any business, from individual contributor to CEO.
Everyone has a customer. If it is not the outside customer, then it is the internal customer — anyone within an organization who at any time is dependent on anyone else within the organization.
This is the root of internal service. It is the understanding that everybody supports everybody else in the organization.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-founders and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we talk about why internal customer service is so important with this week’s guest: Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations, customer service expert, keynote speaker and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling business author.
Thank you to all our TalentCulture sponsors and partners: Dice, Jibe, TalentWise, Hootsuite, IBM, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Predictive Analytics World for Workforce and HRmarketer Insight. Plus, we're big CandE supporters!
Freeway Rick — not to be confused with the Miami rapper, Rick Ross, who took the Los Angeles dealer's name and identity — built a drug empire that spread crack cocaine across the country, ruining millions of lives but profoundly influencing street culture in its wake.
FREEWAY: CRACK IN THE SYSTEM tells the story of broken dreams, drug dealers, dirty cops, and government complicity. More compelling than fiction, it's the real story behind America's war on drugs. Freeway Rick Ross will be in Houston, TX.May 1 & 2 at the Shrine of the Black Madonna Cultural & Events Center for a Town Hall Meeting and a lecture concerning his infamous untold biography.
Help us welcome "Freeway Rick Ross" to HOuston, TX. as we seek to inform the Public of what Freeway Rick has learned that most Americans don't know.
Let's Get Ready To Evolve Into Higher Consciousness...
To purchase tickets, go to:
TICKETS May 1st @
May 2nd @
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (448 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (17 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- allah team (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- PM2U Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)