SORT BY Relevancy
Join me for the scoop on how to stay motivated and in action for everyone who self identifies as a cretivctype! my guest. Dani Nelson will help you make your business awesome! she'll cover: -what to do when you get stuck and are feeling unmotivated -how motivation for creative entrepreneurs is different than traditional motivation, and why that's important -tips for creative motivation
Join host Kelly Galea for this interview with David Goldstein, author of Creative You: Using Your Personality Type To Thrive. We'll discuss how understanding personality type and its connection to your creative style will help you to create value by following your passions and enjoy your life to the fullest.
Why does creativity matter to us?
It’s important for everyone but creativity is essential for entrepreneurs.
Rapid Change brings Unprecedented Problems Demographic shift –More diverse & aging populations. Increased Demand for Limited Resources To Become More Engaged at Work Global competition – how can we remain competitive - “Our creativity is the only thing that can’t be outsourced” If we leave creativity to others, we will be left behind.
Today we are moving from an Information Economy > Creative Economy.
Problem is, not everyone thinks of themselves as creative! Tune in and discover an exciting way to look at the world, and learn how to apply creativity to your own preferences to develop a more meaningful life.
Art publishing is a big business. Have you explored licensing your images for print? This podcast sorts out the basics. What you will learn:
1. What it means to license your art (how it works, contractual permission, etc - a broad overview)
2. How to create art that works for licensing
3. How long it takes to make money
4. Basic expectations manufacturers have of artists who license their art (digital files, website, etc)
5. Some day-to-day realities of life in the art licensing industry (lots of competition, art changes, deadlines, quick turnaround requests, often no response to submissions...)
Our guest is artist Tara Reed who founded her art licensing business in 2004. She creates art that helps sell products, teaches artists about the business side of licensing and blogs about licensing at www.ArtLicensingBlog.com. She serves on the Advisor Board of SURTEX, a premier trade show for the art licensing industry.
Michael V. Favia is an Illinois professional licensing consultant among a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who previously worked for the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations and he represents and or defends licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and the Illinois Department of Public Health. Today attorney Favia will tell us more about his law practice.Topics covered on this show:1) Tell us about yourself and the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.2) What are some common issues professionals experience when addressing IDFPR issues?3) As a professional licensing attorney, what roles do you play when working with clients?4) What are some proactive measures professionals can take to better manage their risk?5) Let’s share some of your 10 short tips for responding to an IDFPR investigation.Michael V. Favia He is a former Asst. Illinois Attorney General and the Chief Prosecutor for the Illinois Dept. of Professional Regulation (IDPR), now known as the Illinois Dept. of Professional and Financial Regulation (IDFPR). Favia is the owner of a Professional Licensing Consulting Company where he and affiliated former prosecutors, investigators and professional licensing board members assist licensed professionals in their business, regulatory and IDFPR related matters.
in Self Help
Village Create Radio
The purpose of this show is to discuss ideas and issues related to the creative experience. Visual arts, literature, culinary arts, music and stage performance will be our focus. We are striving to enhance our awareness of the creative mind so feel free to post and participate
Welcome to the 21st episode of The Creative Nexus Café™
On this show you'll find:
Something to Consider: "We're all Mad Here! Coping with Creative Genius," with Natasha
Window on the World: with Roger
Special Guest Interview: Manny Jalonschi of The BQ Brew, with Natasha
featuring the spoken work of: aka Andrea, Mr Gee poet, bsnellgrove1, Russell Brand, Tashtoo and others...
...and the music/sound of Moloch, One World Hello, and Mazzi
for more information on the Nexus Café, please go to:
I had the pleasure of meeting master hair colorist Marco Pelusi at a West Hollywood Chamber event and we hit it off right away. He's a third generation hair industry professional, and you can say that mixing up beautiful color is truly his calling. He is a globally recognized artist in his own right with a bespoke line of hair products.
In this segment we'll talk about color, salons and how to stay relevant in a fickle town like Hollywood. One of his best known clients is the perenially gorgeous Carol Alt. He is also widely sought after at the global hair shows where his classes are often standing-room only.
In the meantime, here's a recent article in Moden Salon about his recent Creative City Awards Nomination.
Please tweet me @VanityGirl if there is something else you would like to know!
Find Marco online.
Find me online.
**If you cannot get the show to play when you select the button, please go to http://www.buzzsprout.com/5915 where you will be able to listen. My apologies on behalf of BTR for the inconvenience.**
Join Linda Riesenberg Fisler, Blanche McAlister Harris and Barbara Coleman as we interview Master Signature Artist Peggi Kroll Roberts. We'll talk to Peggi about her passion for teaching. Have you ever been in a rut or had a creative block? We'll talk with Peggi about breaking creative blocks too. Should artist's take to to map out a career path? We'll ask Peggi this question too. As always, we're sure Peggi's answers will lead to many interesting topics. Don't miss this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (14 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (8 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (7 chatters)
- The War Room (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Yoga Studio San Diego (5 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- whaleystudios (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Evangelist Theresa (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Earlene Greene (2 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (2 chatters)
- Alpha Star Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (2 chatters)
- Psychic Donna Marie Crawford (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- My Soul (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- NWP radio (1 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- G Wright (1 chatters)
- Getting Dirty Live (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- mexit (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (0 chatters)
- Rev Kerrene (0 chatters)
- Revolution Championship Wrestling (0 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (0 chatters)
- Straitway (0 chatters)