SORT BY Relevancy
Craig Wallace joins OutTakes to discuss the Wallace Audition Technique classes as well as his book, The Best of You -- Winning Auditions Your Way. Craig has coached hundreds of highly successful actors, including Dale Raoul (True Blood, The Office), Kaitlyn Jenkins (Bunheads), Adam Mayfield (All My Children) and Steven Schub (CBGB, The Chicago Eight). He was also voted Favorite Audition Teacher in the "Backstage" 2010 Readers Choice Poll.
Visit the Wallace Audition Technique website at http://www.wallaceauditiontechnique.com/index.html
Come One, Come All! It Is An XpressionZ Xtravaganza At Epiphany Radio The 4Real Entertainment Network! Tonight's feature will be none other than Singer, SongWriter and Entertainer Rasheeda Wallace! Join Enigmatic Mahogany And Xpress Yourself To Your Heart's Content atwww.blogtalkradio.com/eyecpeople or by calling in at 646-200-0568!
Emily Wallace is a motivational speaker and inspirational author of her unforgettable autobiography, Scarred for Life, an inspirational book that illustrates the struggles that she faced during her childhood.
One day in 1980, Emily returned home from her daily learning environment, to find a house filled with nothing but emptiness. Her mother and her siblings were gone without leaving a forwarding address. This was the same day that Emily endured emotional distrust and experienced her childhood being snatched away from her within moments.
After being abandoned by her mother, Emily realized that living on the dangerous streets of a major metropolitan city was a prerequisite to survival. While spending the remaining of her childhood on the streets, Emily experienced hunger that was so bad, it led to her eating out of the city owned garbage cans.
However, hunger was by far not the only horrific thing that Emily encountered as a motherless child struggling to bear with the pressure of being homeless. Aside from experiencing deadly hunger, Emily also faced things ranging from being brutally beaten by a 28 year old to losing her innocence at the age of eleven, after being forcefully raped by 2 grown men.
Scarred for Life narrates Emily's story, along with her thoughts, feelings, and emotions as she tried to succeed surviving on the streets. She tells of sleeping in vacant houses and under porches and experiencing child molestation by her older two brothers. She shares the stories of those who tried to help her and those who would not. Honest and shocking, Scarred for Life provides insight into the actual life of a little homeless girl and the horrors one can experience when living on the streets.
Visit her at http://authortinasmith.weebly.com/
The purpose of this program is to provide a forum for questions concerning the SPIRITUAL aspects of life. Psalms 90 vs 12 reads "....so teach us to number our days so we can apply our hearts to wisdom". This is a direct reference to NUMEROLOGY. The numbers in our birth dates reveal talents gifts and abilities, the letters in our names reveal how these gifts can be used. Tonight, I invite you to seek the Kingdom Within by discovering the hidden wisdom in your name and birth date. Tune in or email your name and birth date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuck, broke and depressed, Craig Meriwether struggled with life for 25 years. Since his teen years, he suffered through sorrow, despair and hopelessness. And for 25 years, he prayed for an end to the unrelenting mental and emotional pain. But a couple of years ago he made a commitment to changing his life and ending depression. He didn’t have neither any money nor have health insurance in that time, yet he started anyway. He started the hardest work of his life. With intentional action and determination, he ended his depression.
Today, Craig is a leading expert in mind mastery, teaching how to eliminate depression and guiding people to create deep happiness and success in their lives to achieve results that last. The techniques he teaches in The Depression 180 Program are proven, research-based methods and have been published in the leading medical journals. In 2012, Craig was Named One Of The Best New Self-Help Authors of Today. To know more about Craig, visit his webiste Depression180.com or connect with him on Twitter.
For tonight's show, Segment 1 will be the opening and current events. Segment 2 will be The Craig Campbell Intervies. Craig is the co-writer of the song All American Kid that Garth Brooks sang on the ACM awards show this past Sunday. Segment 3 will be a preview of a fantastic, family friendly movie that opens tomorrow by the name of Little Boy. Finally Segment 4 will be our weekly look at A.D. The Bible Continues. Wow, a full line and I can't wait to bring it all to you.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (118 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (51 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (19 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (0 chatters)