SORT BY Relevancy
On the Wednesday, June 26th 2013 broadcast at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern our special guests are co-authors of the recently published book: 'Cracking Health Costs' Tom Emerick and Al Davis.
For information or to order the book see: Cracking Health Costs.
The published abstract indicates:
Cracking Health Costs reveals the best ways for companies and small businesses to fight back, right now, against rising health care costs. This book proposes multiple, practical steps that you can take to control costs and increase the effectiveness of the health benefit. The book is all about rolling back health care costs to save companies and employees money. Working hand-in-hand with their employees, businesses need to ensure that, whenever feasible, employees with the most expensive diagnoses get optimal treatment at hospitals not practicing “volume-driven” medicine for higher profits. Less than 10% of employees incur 80% of costs. About 20% of patients have been completely misdiagnosed, while many others are simply the victims of surgeons who are either practicing bad medicine or overtreating for profit. For example, some companies, such as Walmart and Lowe’s, are turning to the “Centers of Excellence” approach author Tom Emerick helped to pioneer while running benefits for Walmart. Join us for an informative chat with Tom and Al.
This Thursday tune in for a special treat with the first person to TRUST me to handle their social networking campaign. Can you believe I did Sophia Stewart's myspace page and marketing, lmao...At any rate I wanna bring yall up to speed with her new book and MOVIE and tie it into how we are cracking the code. THIS and the certainty of sovereignty...The summit of the Moors 2013.
Do you have a product or service that you're presently selling to a government entity here in the U.S.? Selling to government buyers is considered by some to be a unique skill, if not an art form! Once your company is able to make a connection in this market however, it can be the source of large and consistent orders, with limited to no risk of non-payment. Despite this appealing side of the government market, the typical small business owner/manager thinks that getting their product or service to be considered by government buyers in other countries is an impossible challenge. That said, a surprising number of small and mid-sized companies here in the U.S. have done precisely that, with unbelievable results.
This week on Export Success, I’ll be speaking to Gregory Maguire, Senior Director, Legal and Government Affairs for Revision Military, based in Essex Jct., Vermont. Revision sells ballistic protective eye gear and helmets to various units of the U.S. military, and to military and security establishments around the world. Greg will talk about how Revision has promoted its products to prospective foreign government buyers, and what special factors exporters have to take into account as they start planning to enter the foreign government buyer space.
So join me on Monday, October 28, 2013 @ 3:30 pm EST to see how your company can tap into this important and growing exporting opportunity.
Bonnie Sainsbury is a psychological profiler and handwriting decoder. She's the author of Cracking the Male Code: The Groundbreaking System that Spots Mr. Wrong and Reveals Mr. Right in Seconds! Find out what warning signs you need to look for in your man's handwriting and how his personality type plays a role.
Dr. Michael De Vito, DC. DACACD, talks to us about addiction, what happens in the addictied brain, how does this brain chemistry show itself in families over time.
Dr. De Vito is the founder of " A New Start, "addiction clinic in Henderson, Nevada where he has pracitived for over 25 years.
Dr. De Vito is a chiropractor and Diplomate in addictionologoy .His book Addiction, 7 Keys has much to teach both parents and young adults on addiction.
Please join us for this lively and fascinating discussion.
Jodi Barber discusses the death of her son , Jarrod in 2011 as a result of overdose that happened one time. She has created a new film called " Overtaken " to fight the stigma of addiction , and that began innocently and ended up in death due to overdose. Jodi talks about her passion for creating awareness of her addiction in Orange county schools and get these films into the theatres and schools worldwide.
Please join us in a powerful testimony of a mothers love and heart break due to the addiction of her child.
Dr. Larry Dossey discusses his new book, "One Mind' with Angelica Wager. This may be one of the most profound concepts of this time on this planet. please tune in for an amazing interview with Science and a discussion on prayer and its power in healing. Dr. Dossey's book launches tomorrow at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com. Let's help make it a best seller.
Angelica Wagner is hosting an interview with Dr.Shin Lin of the University of California Irvine. Dr. Llin is the Department head of Integrated Medicine. They will be discussing Integrated medicine, the tools that are used iun research to measure energy change and energy within the meridians.
This broadcast is very interiesting because the newest methods of measuring subtle energy will be discussed.
Please join & listen in!
in Self Help
Join Constance as she share with Anthony Hamilton, Author, Mind, Time and Power. Anthony will be sharing principles from "Cracking The Success Code" with Brian Tracey. Anthony will share how to change your thinking and begin using your mind, visualization and law of attraction to create the life of your dreams.
CoHealth is excited to have the controversial thought leaders, Al Lewis and Tom Emerick, as our guests for this no-holds-barred discussion on health and employee benefits.
Tom, the retired global leader for employee benefits design at Walmart and Al, the president of the Disease Management Purchasing Consortium, are well-known for their non-conformist viewpoints on employee health and wellness.
Now, they've written a book together and have shared Chapter One with our radio listeners: https://www.box.com/s/deaqeqrbjzp5sv5g88fs
Tune in for a fun and open radio chat.
WESTCOAST WED. HUMP NIGHTS 9PM-11PM PST HOSTED BY DA DAGGER & QUEEN V ON BANGOUTRADIO WHERE WE STILL KEEP IT 1000% AT ALL TIMES BUT WE SMOOTH IT OUT. PLAYING THE TOP SIT BACK AND RELAX TRY TO GET IT CRACKING TRAXX FROM THE BEST NDIE ARTIST FROM AROUND THE WORLD R&B AND RAP AND WE TALK ABOUT STRICTLY ADULT THEMES AND CONTENT SO WE CAN SEE JUST HOW FREAKY AND CRAZY SOME OF YALL ARE. SO PUT THE KIDS TO BED POUR A DRINK LIGHT UP CALL 661-621-7559 OR TUNE IN.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (462 chatters)
- Horn Sports (42 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (12 chatters)
- dtm radio (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (10 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Karen Tate (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (5 chatters)
- RHeart (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- UCLA Football (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)