SORT BY Relevancy
Get your full updates from Nu-Covenant's Head of The Crown: Illustrious and Supreme Grand Apperception Nysut: Amun-Re Sen Atum-Re, Supreme Grand Abassador Lajuan Abram and guest speaker Jamal Patterson, Nu-Covenant Officer, on the following:
1. Nu-Covenant Farm
2. Nu-Covenant Employment
3. Metta World Peace Nu-Covenant Basket Ball Camp
4. Nu-Covenant PSP (Prisoner Sponsorship Program)
5. Nu-Covenant ID Cards Status
Don't miss out on this important update!
Hebrews 8:5-13 / Minister Rosemarrie Williams of WEMI
Join us for this teaching concerning He that is Jesus who is also the mediator of the better covenant, which is established on better promises. We know that Christ did not come to abolish the old covenant (law) but to fulfill it. To everyone who believes on Christ Jesus, it is just as if we too have fulfilled the law. It gets even better in that we now enter into an even better covenant with our Lord. The mediator of this covenant - going between God and us, on our behalf - is Christ Himself. How reassuring and exciting.
In "Winning the Battle for End time Possession: The Abrahamic Covenant pt10 - The Promise Tested to Ratify the Covenant" we see Abraham tested by Yahweh in order to ratify the covenant. Yahweh wanted to know if Abraham would trust Him to fulfill all things and bring about the eternal promise He made to make him a great nation even when it looked like the promise would be taken.
Can you stand to be tested when it looks like all has failed? It is in that moment The Lord is looking to complete that which He began in you and is looking to see if you can withstand the test to see the promise ratified! Don't loose hope, your season is on the way and your promise is closer to being fulfilled that you think. It's only a test, but it may be the final test before your victory. Will you pass?
in Indie Music
Hello My Goood People! Come and join us this Sunday, April 27, 2014 @ 6:30 p.m., right here on "Glorious Gospel Vibes"! Your host Evg. Globee Pope and Min. Derrick Tuggle will be in da' house to help you get yo laugh on! They will be joined by Independent Gospel Artist from all over the globe to help you enjoy the remaining of your Sunday evening, along with Min. Lois "Candee" Vernon, who will be bringing you 'Inspiration Corner'! Our topic will be "Covenant Covered Melodies" and for those of you that don't know what that mean, then join us to find out! We just want ta see bout cha, be bout cha! Holla!
In "Winning the Battle for End time Possession - The Abrahamic Covenant pt9 - The Promise Fulfilled", we see the vision concerning the promised seed come to pass. As Habakkuk testified, “the vision is for an appointed time, and now, at the end, it speaks, and does not lie!” (Habakkuk 2:3) What Abraham has long-looked for has finally come and as a type of Christ, Isaac, that promised seed and heir of all things would usher in a new era in the lives of the Israelite's.
Yahweh is always punctual to his time; though his promised mercies do not always come at the time we set, they will certainly come at the time He sets, and that is the best time. Isaac was born by virtue of the promise: Sarah (although barren) by faith received strength to conceive and although Abraham was old and some would say dead (unable to produce), Yahweh passed a sentence of death on that which was human limitation, as it were, and although all hope seemed dead, THE WORD of God took place!
True believers, by virtue of God’s promises, are enabled to do that which is above the power of human nature, for by them they partake of a divine nature, accomplishes though the spirit that which is impossible through the flesh or human nature alone. Understanding and walking in "The Promise" of the covenant gives the believer the power to wait for its manifestation, therefore "What is hindering the individual believer from activating the promise(s) in their own life?" We will discuss this question and more this Sunday on Truth Time with DrB.
In "Winning the Battle for End time Possession - The Abrahamic Covenant pt8: Confronting Authorities", we see Abraham faced with his first opportunity after his regeneration to represent his new kingly authority before the mightiest king in the land, Abimelech. And although he fails his human test he succeeds in establishing his governmental and spiritual mandate as God's authority and person of promise.
The lesson here is, even-though we fail in the flesh, if we yield to the life and obedience of the Spirit we will overcome even the greatest of human or spiritual principalities. Remember, we are the called and the chosen and all the earth offers is our possession no matter who temporarily occupies the land!
Today we will discuss the govermental issues Abraham faced in representing his covenant rights before an earthly, yet might king. As Abraham moves throughout the land, from Kadesh (sacred), to Shur (desert, walled, uncertain), and to Gerar (rolling, dragged away) he has the authority given to him by the Almighty to stand before a king as a representative of Heaven and watch as Yahweh justifies him in his cause. Likewise, as the seed of Abraham in Christ (Yahshua Messiah) we also represent the Almighty in matters here on earth and no earthly king has a right to intervene. It is time we face earthly rulers and take back the kingdom of this world for our God and His Christ.
We discuss and answer the question: "Why isn't the Church "Confronting Authorities" as the Seed of Abraham?"
This is a faithline for believers who come together in spirit and in truth. We discuss the 13 principles of consecration that are used to guide our daily devotion to our faith and purpose. Covenant Keepers is not about church; it's about change. Consecration is not about religion; it's about relationship.
Upon perceiving the diverse worldly contradictions, the true children of Abraham know that COVENANT FAITH in YAH is something much more ABSOLUTE. Blessed are they who await Him foretold of old for RESTORATION of a COVENANT! (Isaiah 24-27)
Gen 49:10 The expectation of a sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; unto Him shall the gathering of the people be. (Isaiah 11:1-12)
Acts 3:18 But those things, which YAH BEFORE revealed by mouth of ALL HIS prophets, that SHILOH-KURDI would suffer, He hath so fulfilled. 19 REPENT ye therefore, and be CONVERTED, that your SINS be BLOTTED OUT, when the TIMES OF REFRESHING shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And HE shall send Yeoshu haKURDI, who BEFORE was preached unto you: 21 Whom heaven must receive UNTIL the TIMES OF SHILOH, .. RESTITUTION OF ALL THINGS, which YAH has spoken by mouth of all HIS HOLY prophets SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN.
Mal 2:17 Ye have dishonored YAH with YOUR words. Yet ye say, WHEREING have we dishonored HIM? When ye say, Every one that does DEVIATION is GOOD in the sight of YAH, and that HE delights/ favors such; or, ye say, Where is the God of who judges after RIGHTEOUS judgment? Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, he for whom you should be waiting, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the MESSENGER OF THE COVENANT, in whom I and ye should DELIGHT: BEHOLD, He shall come, says the MOST HIGH of hosts. 3:2 But who may abide the day of His coming? Who shall stand when He appears? ... (Rev.6:12-<7:2>-17
In our last session of "Winning the Battle for End time Possession - The Abrahamic Covenant pt7", we studied Chapter Eighteen of Genesis, where we see the coming of the promise of Isaac. Additionally, Abraham moves into his purpose of repossessing the land of Canaan with the destruction of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah as Yahweh judges between the righteous and the unrighteous. If you thought the cities were destroyed because of sin, rebellion, and wickedness; you must hear the account of Sodom and Gomorrah as you have never have before. Although Sodom’s depravity had sunk to its lowest level, the Lord was still willing to spare the city, but… I guarantee you will look at your purpose, place and position in society differently after the message. Sin is not the issue because Christ is the answer for sin, but it is a reproach to any people, yet, righteousness exalts a nation!
Our question: Does your Righteousness exceed that of Lot?"
- As believers, if we are called to live and do righteousness, how can we see unrighteousness and say or do nothing?
- If scripture says all that do unrighteousness will not inherit the Kingdom of God, how many so-called saved folk will miss the kingdom?
- In a world that is so confused and deceived how can the Body of Christ (church) stand by and watch unrighteousness flourish?
- How is it that the church (buildings where people gather Sunday-go-to-meeting) controlling the standard of righteousness with a bar beneath the Word's standard of righteousness?
To a dying culture we should be offering Christ not Christianity! This means a true relationship with Christ and one that does not allow fake emotions, trite answers or false hope. And for far too long, in far too many churches, that’s what Christianity has been offering the culture. It's time to re-offer Christ to the lost and dying.
This Covenant falls under the Suzerian-Vassal Treaty like the Adamic Covenant. It is an unconditional. A unconditional covenant can be defined as a sovereign act of God whereby God unconditional obligates Himself to bring to pass definite promises, blessings and conditional for the covenant people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (154 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)