SORT BY Relevancy
John Phillips debut show on Sports Radio 930 in Jacksonville. Steven, aka @feeltheteal from Twitter and Alan Verlander, Sports and Entertainment Director from the City of Jacksonville join John. Bear in mind, there were some bugs and the end of the show wasn't saved correctly, but for those diehards out there, here it is!
Mike Barz of Action News joined us and talked about his beginnings in broadcasting with the Jim Rome show and the "Jim Everett incident," as well as his time with WGN. We talk Marice Jones-Drew's hold-out with fellow NFLPA certified sports agent Daniel Rose and have fun.
October 25 Courts and Sports - Florida Georgia Game and more
11.16 Courts & Sports wth Coach Howard Schnellenber and more
Join us this evening as Bill Scheidler returns to discuss his undertakings in the State of Washington with regards to the "trial lawyers association", which for all intense and purposes, runs this country including the probate courts.
They have enough hand-picked lawyers on the Bar Associations, in the legislature, in judicial positions and on various commissions, boards and other influential postions to control the corrupt courts we are forced to endure.
Should a citizen "file a complaint" that complaint is heard by the very 'lawyers' that are responsible for the nature of the complaint. In other words, lawyers set the rules, interpret the rules, administer the rules, and impose penalties if they feel the rules have been broken.
Join Host Live Chats
- Comedy Concepts (9 chatters)
- NCEBC Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- myphotobizcoach (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe (1 chatters)
- OracleRadio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- FTM Coach Jack (0 chatters)