SORT BY Relevancy
Courage My Love - Rock band from Kitchener,CA..New Album "Becoming" out now everyone on Warner Bros/Homeskool Records...Playing the entire Vans Warped Tour 2014 on the Ernie Ball Stage...Check out their music & so much more @ www.facebook.com/ilovecouragemylove
Join Nicole Smith of C.H.E. as she talks about Self - Love and distance healing and how we can do even more for ourselves in 2015. Nicole has an Aromtherapy, Energy Healing, and Life Coaching practice in Olympia, WA. Please check out her website at www.chenergy.us or giver her a call at 541-450-1250
The Color of Courage is a rare and vivid day-by-day eyewitness account by a young boy who becomes a man far too soon under the brutal Nazi German occupation of Poland. Julian is a 10-year-old Boy Scout when the Germans invade his native Poland to start World War II. At an age when most boys are still playing with toys, Julian Kulski begins his own private war against the Germans with small acts of sabotage. At 12, he is recruited into the clandestine Underground Army by his Scoutmaster, and begins training on weapons and military tactics.
By 14, he is holding up German soldiers at gunpoint, has gone on a secret mission into the Warsaw Ghetto to liaise with Jewish resistance leaders, is captured by the Gestapo, beaten and interrogated, sentenced to Auschwitz, rescued, and joins a Commando unit of the Underground Army. At 15, he fights in the Warsaw Uprising, ending the war as a German POW.
in Self Help
Kat talks with Donna Morin, M.Ed, CHHC nutrition wizard and founder of Better Off Well about her own personal health journey. Donna is a passionate advocate for healthy eating and lifestyle. We will also discuss why making healthy choices can seem like an act of courage in our society at a personal, local and global level.
Got a question? Donna and I would love to hear from you. Call in live and Donna can share her expertise with you.
Donna Morin knows what it’s like to not feel well. Having lived through severe asthma attacks, seasonal and food allergies, cervical cancer, weight gain, and debilitating back pain, she understands how illness can affect moods, relationships, and work performance. But what Donna has learned, through years of research and her own personal health journey, is that we have control over our health. Illness is not the mystery we are led to believe it is, and science is proving that genetic expression is largely influenced by our lifestyle habits.
Donna Morin is an AADP-certified health coach and founder of Better Off Well. As a mother and former elementary teacher, she understands the demands placed on parents that often make it difficult to feed a family within time and budget constraints. As a writer, she shares information about relevant wellness topics through her monthly published wellness column, various parenting publications, and her own website http://betteroffwell.com .
Looking to Awaken your own Courage? Learn more www.katmoulton.com .
in Self Help
Billy Anderson is a Courage Coach who helps people get over their fears so they can figure out what they want and how to make it happen. He is a licensed Coach and a regular contributor to the Globe & Mail. Years ago he had the guts to stop doing what the world told him he should do. Instead, he figured out what he wanted to do and how he wanted to make a difference in the world. Billy lives courageously every single day. He’s jumped out of an airplane exactly 101 times. He’s traveled to over 30 countries. He’s trekked in the Himalayas and run with the bulls in Spain. He’s been a sugar-cane farmer, an Outward Bound instructor, an advertising manager and a non-profit executive. Billy’s goal with his clients is this: when they’re lying on their death-bed, they’ll be thinking “Wow, that was amazing. I even surprised myself.
In this interview we will be talking about Billy's new book, and how you can begin practicing more courage in your own life.
Billy's website: http://madeyouthink.ca
To sign up for his book: http://billyanderson.ca
For more episodes and FREE articles, visit: http://alexismeads.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (21 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Have2Travel (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)