SORT BY Relevancy
Jay Kings does the show live, at Yo Zee's American & Jamaican Cuisine 3707 & a half Marysville Blvd in Del Paso Hts. 916-568-5000 - in Sacramento. Casual attire, accepts credit cards - take out. Outdoor seating. Rating 5*****, Jay gives it a 10-STAR. Make sure you support Black businesses that deserve your patronage. 347-205-9366.
OnThen, after the show, enjoy John "Graham Carcker" Davis, with what he calls WILD - thus Wild Wednesdays. Music of all sorts so you can have your ears tickled.
Halloween is almost upon us and October is filled with Ghoulish fun and Monstrous surprises!
Count Gore De Vol joins us on our show today. The Count has been the Ultimate Vampire Horror Host for the Washington DC area with his TV show "Creature Feature" throughout the 70's and 80's.Now the Count has a weekly internet show at http://www.countgore.com/ streaming movies, short features and interviews with celebrities.
We are honored to have the Count with us during his most busy time of the year. He's "flying" in to join us today (I hope his arms won't be tired).
Call in and speak to Count Gore De Vol.
"Whispers in the Dark" is sponsored by DonnaInk Publications www.donnaink.org
NOTE: The Count was a little late but he did arrive and we had a FANGtastic show! Lots of laughs and memories. Enjoy!!
How would life be if we could prevent another child from being born with the Sickle Cell Disease? And if a there were a child born that the family would have the education and the resources in every community they lived in.
¿What'z Da Count? Radio is here for you. To give each of you the opportunity to share your story "Living with Sickle Cell" on a global scale. Your story will educate, bring awareness, help someone be related to the point that they hear they are no longer alone in the world and are inspired to keep living. All this is possible and much more from sharing who you are.
Support the cause here https://squareup.com/market/whatz-da-count/wdc-knit-cap
You ready to be a contribution? Inbox me for available show dates.
Scott will be here tomorrow am 9am PST/11am CST sharing his story being active as MMA Fighter with the sickle cell trait and his daugter who battle Sickle Cell Disease.. His Drive!
Today’s topic: Count It All Joy
No matter what you’re going through- know that you are blessed. God tells us to endure hardships! When things get tough, don’t run away from God but hold on to His unchanging hand. Our trials and tribulations are blessings in disguise, it’s when we are supposed to draw closer to Jesus, see our trails as part of God’s glory and know that once the trial is over, we come out the storm better than before.
Are you going through a storm right now? Guess what? Jesus can calm storms! Matthew 8:23-27 states: Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping.
The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!”
He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”
Jesus is with you even in your situation. Count it all joy, you’re still blessed, you’re still favored and God is working on your situation!
Scriptures to mediate on: Matthew 8:23-27
Join the conversation!
I also want to pray for my sisters! Send your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org - don't hesitant to send over your request!
Like Style and Grace on Facebook: www.facebook.com/madstyleandgrace
Also text styleandgrace to 555888 to receive my daily inspirational text messages! Free to receive the messages!
Its that time again in the NFL where the wannabes get put away and the true champions rise up to the challenges of a grueling NFL season! I will be revealing who I believe are the true contenders and what teams are dreaming! Also trades are over not much happened but who should have made the moves??? Grab a cold one and tune in today
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (9 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (7 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (6 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Sh Moore (3 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- DayVid (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Kshell (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (0 chatters)