SORT BY Relevancy
Those who are impacted by their fear of death often do as much as they can to forget just how close it is. There is no way to live fruitfully before God without the realization that death can come at any time.
While the fear of death enslaves those who have it, the realization of its nearness should set free those who fear to act, yet need to act, that ther work is not left undone.
in The Bible
As the young people say nowadays, alot of people think "it's sweet" with the creator. They believe they can do and say as they please and when they die they'll go to heaven right? wrong!!! the scripture teaches that he will judge us according to our works. So what is the second death? and who does the scripture say will experience it? tune in
???? ?At a Death Cafe, people gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss death. ?The objective is to increase awareness of death with a view to helping people make the most of their lives.Maria Hoaglund aka Dancing Heart is an author, transformational energy healer, UCC minister and end of life coach.She blends her bi-cultural experience with hospice over the last 18 yrs.Maria, loves to do combo energy work/play sessions with people to help them release the old stagnant energies and open up to what's possible. www.changewithcourage.com Lordiel ,Spiritual Practitioner offers to help you along your journey with spiritual tools and energy work. www.lordiel.wordpress.com ?? ?? ?? LOVE OFFERINGS ARE ACCEPTED TO HELP KEEP BRINGING THESE PROGRAMS TO YOU @ PAYPAL TO email@example.com THANK-YOU
BOOKS available on http://www.celesti
Presenter: Prophetess Diane Grimble
Many people do not know the power of their tongue. It will either bring blessings or curses.
Join me as we look at this powerful weapon that God has given to us. ongue. r tue? The power of LIFE AND DEATH is in your tongue. How do you use your tongue?
Call in to speak to the host at 646-649-0949.
How do you use your tongue to bring forth blessing? How do you use your tongue to speak curses? How do you use your tongue to reverse generational curses in your life? How do you break the curse of poverty? How do you break the curse of sickness? How do you break the curse of suicide? How do you use the tongue to speak blessings in your life, family, community, ministry and everything you touch?
THIS IS THE CLASSROOM TO BREAK EVERY CHAIN.
JOIN ME AS WE TAP INTO THE SPIRIT.
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Diane Grimeble - Mouth Piece of God
We all need a coach or mentor from time to time. One of those times could be before or after the death of a loved one. Stephen Garrett, of Vancouver, Canada, is a Coach and Guide and supports people through these often unchartered waters of dying and death.
His new book, When Death Speaks: Listen, Learn and Love, details a new and enlivening approach to how to view death and dying. The result is a whole new way to view Life!
When you first meet Stephen, you know you are meeting a man who lives life fully. A genuine heart and commitment to Life have produced in Stephen the qualities of a warrior: Integrity, Strength, Leadership, Kindness and Wisdom.
He lives from the Truth he has discovered within, and makes it possible for others to do the same. Stephen is known for his exceptional commitment to each and every person that crosses his path. His heart’s passion and life energy is focused on changing the conversation we have about death from one of Fear and Denial…to one of Embrace and Inspiration.
Stephen coaches and consults Internationally.
To receive Stephen’s email newsletter with guidance and announcements to help in your journey through loss, please visit the website.
Special Offer: Limited to the first three new clients to apply, Stephen is offering a 6-month Death Coaching/Training package for only $1,500 (regularly $3,000).
Links: www.embraceyourdeath.com Available on Amazon: When Death Speaks
A new way to approach death that will help individuals and families deal with dying, death and all the ‘things’ that accompany this fundamentally important facet of life. Tools and techniques to help open up the conversations families need to have about death and dying. Ways to embrace and live with the emotional ups and downs.
An approach to death that will inspire those surviving death to live even more passionate and fulfilled lives.
Simply practices to help prepare people for their eventual death, practices that enhance life too!
The views of Science vs. Spirituality are examined in this presentation on near death experiences. With research done by Dani (Bastet) Linda will present science’s viewpoint as well as a spiritual viewpoint. Then Linda, Rae and Dena will give their views as well as their experiences on the subject. Listeners are invited to call in and ask question, as well as share their views and experiences on the subject.
in The Bible
This is part 2. Part 1 was short and and we had technical difficulties. This is a continuation of the broadcast. Death is nothing to be played with. Our death on earth is a one-time event after our short lives. But... please understand, the second death, is FOREVER!!!! We must turn away from all these false, pagan, masonic, demonic, religions, get back to the basics and specifics with The Most High true creator of the earth. He will judge us according to our works, BE READY!!!
Is death an appointment? Are some of the appointment made earlier than others? When Aaron Alexis walked into the Washington DC Navy yard and killed 12 people prior to being shot dead by the police that responded to the shooting is it possible that the victims were clueless at the beginning of the day that they would be meeting death by the end of their day, and would not be returning home to their loved one?
If so, is death an appointment, and can we as we might do with a dental appointment postpone it?
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (31 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (21 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (12 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (6 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (4 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Comedian Dave Arena (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (2 chatters)
- BNTL (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- MoonMaid Botanicals (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (0 chatters)