SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
To quote the famous words of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, I have a dream! Do you have a dream? What is your dream? Are you willing to pay the cost to follow your dreams? Today, our special guest is Sarantos, Solo Musician. He will share his dream and his unique sound with us. Industry insiders refer to his music as "an emotionally powerful vocal style, masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
Addiction costs over 500,000 annually. The cost to families and individuals is incalculable. Why are we, as individuals and as a society, willing to pay this kind of price to continue in the addictive patterns that flourish in our culture? Addiction has nearly become an accepted way of life. Are you willing to continue to pay the price for your addiction, or are you ready to do something different? Listen to the story of Mike Reis, former sex addict and alcoholic, addiction recovery coach, author and speaker who believes that it is NEVER too late to become the person God intended you to be. He knows. He has lived it!
There are many marketing strategies out there but few of them are really effective.
On this episode Iman Aghay will share with you 3 low cost highly effective marketing strategies:
1- Telesummits and Webinar Series
These strategies are used by most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
This is going to be the pod cast you have ever listened to in terms of the value of content.
Iman is a highly successful online marketer who harnesses the power of sales psychology in online and offline marketing
Today's Discussion Centers around cost of government and delivery of service. The liberal use of casino revenue was discussed as well as the inability to contain rising cost.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What Is The Real Cost Of Employees?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us how to start an easy no or low cost business in the instant gratification economy.
This is one of the questions most asked by entrepreneurs. How much should you pay to have your web site designed, developed, measured, and managed with an undercarriage foundation focused upon online marketing functionality and behaviors such as driving and capturing web visitor traffic, analyzing the metrics, sustaining search engine and social network friendliness, and ultimately converting sales transactions? So, how much should your web site cost you? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
in Self Help
The Cost of Freedom… or is it?
Thursday, July 03, 2014 @1 pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio is talking about “THE COST OF FREEDOM”
On the eve of our 238th observance of the signing THE DELCLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, I thought it might be a good time to talk about FREEDOM.
Freedom is a subjective term, that means many things to many people, and I thought it may be interesting to explore WHAT FREEDOM IS, what this means and how to use what freedoms we have, identify what additional freedoms that we need and as usual, how to make this planet a better place to live.
So put on your RED, WHITE AND BLUE hat and let’s talk more at 1 pm
To call into the show – 818-668-5406
To leave a question via voice mail – 214-702-3774
Or send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you then
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (46 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Ms Blue (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (10 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (8 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (1 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)