SORT BY Relevancy
The most important decision regarding the long term health of your baby is whether to store cord blood and cord tissue stem cells after the birth of your baby. This radio segment will explain what stem cells are and why they are unique from other cells in our body. It will also discuss why cord blood stem cells are clinically relevant to today's medicine as well as the current and future therapeutic uses of cord blood stem cells.
Currently 24 states requires cord blood education for expectant parents. Emerging therapeutic uses include MS, skin regeneration, stroke, Cerebral Palsy and brain injuries.
We'll be joined by Professional Bull Rider Mr. Cord McCoy to discuss the world of rodeo, the challenges a professional athlete faces, the risks associated with the sport, his ranching business, and his participation in the amazing race. To call into the show during the live brodcast please dial (347) 855-8831. To speak with us off the air, please dial (973) 949-3770.
This weekly program is a service of the Law Offices of Peter J. Lamont. The firm has offices located in NJ, NY, CO and PR. The firm serves both business and personal law clients in a variety of matters. Additionally, the firm has industry specific practice groups for industries including kitchen & bath companies, interior design firms and commercial/residential cleanup companies.
For more information about the firm please visit www.peterlamontesq.com.
For more informaiton about Understanding the Law Radio please visit www.utlradio.com
My guest will be Melissa DeLise. Melissa is a regional manager with StemCyte Inc. She has worked in the stem cell and regenerative medicine field for three years. Located in New York, Melissa provides information and resources on cord blood banking and umbilical cord lining to doctors, hospitals, and families in the tristate area.
Join the Bull Riding Fan Connection Radio Show on Wed. Jan. 16th - We will be talking to Cord McCoy as he shares about his new TV Series "The Ride With Cord McCoy" and Cody Custer will be LIVE to talk about youth bull riding and the importance of age appropriate stock. Show starts at 8pm (CT).
Ken McCoy Cell Phone Radio 832 551 5032 (24-7)
In case you missed the premiere broadcast----- BE Blessed! co produced by Keith Copeland. Also, Listen from your cell 1 832 551 5032 !!! We hope and pray that your spirit wiill be enriched by this Broadcast....(C) Photos By Ken McCoy
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (21 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- RAYLOW AND WENDI (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- FantasySavvy (1 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (1 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (1 chatters)
- Brooke Lovestone (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)