SORT BY Relevancy
Are you constantly out of breath, coughing or wheezing? Does someone you know have excess mucus in the morning or tightness in the chest? Dial 347-850-8486 at 8p ET on Wednesday, November 19th at 8pm EST to learn the best health solutions for COPD and cancer-free lungs.
November serves as both Lung Cancer Awareness Month and National COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) Month so it's only fitting Root Cause Radio shares the secrets of optimal lung health. Tonight’s health panel features:
- Dr. Maxwell Nartey - therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of both Symptometry (Originator of Root Cause TherapeuticsTM) & the American School of Symptometry near Chicago, IL.
- Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym - physican & surgeon of 20+ years, therapeutic scientist trained at the American School of Symptometry, & head of The Wanek Medical Center in Greensboro, NC.
Root cause therapeuticsTM has cured countless chronic and exotic health issues and we are delighted to welcome these guests back to the show!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
COPD, also known as emphysema and chronic bronchitis, is the third leading cause of death in the United States
Special Guest: Norman H. Edelman, M.D., is the American Lung Association’s leading medical authority. Having served as the Association’s Chief Medical Officer for 25 years, he is a highly sought after expert on all matters pertaining to lung health and is a seasoned media veteran.
Dr. Edelman also provides patient care as a teaching clinic supervisor and is a Professor of Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Physiology and Biophysics at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. From 1996 – 2006, he served in a dual capacity as Vice President for Health Sciences and Dean of the School of Medicine at Stony Brook.
It kills more women than breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and Conservinutts. A new report from the American Lung Association called, "Taking Her Breath Away: The Rise of COPD in Women", reveals that women account for more than half of deaths in the US from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). What's scary about this silent enemy is that you may have it and you and/or your doctor may not know you have it! Today we are going to expose the risk factors, find ways to lower those risks and talk prevention.
Plus the latest in world news, women in the news and the War on Women.
Greg Miller, Author of "How I Reversed my Mom's Emphysema" joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. Greg will talk about all aspects of COPD and how by using natural modalities, this condition can be eliminated.
During the first half hour, Tony will talk about new additions to the website and continue talking about future plans for the website and our radio show in the coming months.
During the second half hour, Luella will discuss chronic fatigue syndrome.
In Touch Interviews. Suzanna Ran founder of Yoga Therapy OM, will join us to discuss the FIRST International Day of Yoga coming up June 21st 2015 and the launch of the Yoga Therapy 2020 Initiative. Yoga Therapy meets the 21st century with Measured Yoga Therapy using Electro-Photonic Imaging to guide the yoga therapist to the blockage and the application of yoga and ayurveda practices to remove them. Learn how this was applied with great success with diabetes, COPD, Chronic Head Aches, Obstructive Sleep Apnea and other diseases. Call in to discuss how you or someone you know might be a part of an upcoming study as a participant or a yoga therapist trainee. www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Get inside the mind of a true idiot like never before. Politics, opinion, sports, whatever in the hell I feel like talking about at any given time. I will speak on subjects I have no earthly clue about and act belligerently and all knowing, this is a guarantee. Think you know something? Call in and let me explain why you don’t know %$&*
Explaining why Tripping disapeared yesterday
Interviewing Miss kitchens tripping's old math teacher
Hypocrites(how do you spell this?)
It's all about the grey
Interview with copd phil
We visit tripping's newphew again who is becoming possessed by the devil
Check in with JR walker on a rooftop in baltimore
News with sean oconners
Somebody actually calls in. I think his name was Phil, Thanks for calling Phil try again but test your mic first next time buddy thanks for listening.
MTAM and Medical Main Street are presenting a Mobile Health (mhealth) Symposium for Mobile/Wireless Technology Professionals on April 23rd. This event, and mHealth overall, will be the focus for this week's episode. (Information on attending the event can be found at http://dld.bz/d9PXH)
Join Michigan Mobile Musings host, Melissa Birnie and her guest, Keith Brophy, tech entrepreneur and recently appointed State Director of the Michigan Small Business Development Centers, on Tuesday, April 14th at 9:00 a.m. for a special sneak preview before the Symposium. Discussions will include healthcare industry needs and the opportunity those needs create for mobile/wireless tech firms in Michigan. Keith offers a unique insight into mobile health - past, present and future. Prior to his current role at the Michigan Small Business Development Center Keith served as CEO of Ideomed, Inc.; a Spectrum Health technology venture that developed the Abriiz mobile app for smartphones and tablets that is used to manage medical conditions such as diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure, childhood obesity, as well as palliative care. Positions previous to Ideomed, Inc. include President of Business Development at NuSoft Solutions and CEO/co-founder of Sagestone Consulting. Keith began his career at IBM Federal Systems and Systems Integration divisions working on a wide variety of forward looking technologies. If mHealth is an area of interest for you, this is a show you don't want to miss!
Learn the cause and cures for Asthma, COPD, Brochitis using natural methods!
Learn the vital functions of the lungs and how they are involved in protecting you from cancer and how they help control blood pressure.
Learn breathing techniques to reverse disease!
Don't miss this show this could save your life!!
It came as a shock when it was announced that beloved actor and humanitarian, Leonard Nimoy had succumb to his bout with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Nimoy, was best know for his stellar role as Spock, the part Vulcan, part human science officer on Star Trek's tv series, and movie franchise. But for our broadcast, we'd like to discuss and share with our listeners, some of Leonard Nimoy's film work outside of his great character portrayal of Star Trek's Spock. We hope you'll join us on our adventure in uncovering some of the other gems in the movie career of this fine actor.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (375 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (41 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Father Teresa (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Reach Out America (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)