SORT BY Relevancy
A very young girl was shown on Today Show across the country with her service dog who was tied to her to carry the girl's (highly explosive) oxygen tanks on his back. During the interview with Matt Lauer, the dog showed visible signs of stress and after a video of the girl and dog was shown, dog trainers and other professionals in the dog industry lit up with concern for the dog's well-being.
Jeanne Hampl and Darcie Boltz, former President and Vice President of the Assistance Dog Club of Puget Sound talk about this story and service dog welfare in general. Very informative! The media likes "feel good" stories about assistance dogs, but there is a real need for more awareness and education about the not-so-feel-good stories where "service dogs" suffer.
SO MUCH BULLSHIT GOING ON AND EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE THE BULL. BIG TIRE BITCHES WANT RACE, SMALL TIRE BOYZ GETTING IT IN "BUT" WE GOT A LOT OF SO CALLED BEARS AND RACERS SCARED TO TAKE A LOSS SO THEY NOT RACING. STILL TOOO MANY FUCKING SHOWS AT THE SAME TIME. WELL LET'S HERE WHAT ELSE YOU GOT TO DISCUSS, MORE BACK DOOR CONVERSATIONS THAN RACING.
Five years ago, host Julie Forbes interviewed Kim Sill, founder of D Cups Saving Teacups and was blown away by Kim's realization that working WITH pet stores would save more pets than protesting them. Today, Julie catches up with Kim about what they have been up to for the past five years, about Kim's movie "Saved in America" and more. Then enjoy highlights from their original conversation where Kim shares about her story with D Cups Saving Teacups and how they have managed to make such a significant impact in the world of dog rescue.
POT LUCK, TICKETS OR NOT TICKETS,SHOOTOUT OR NO SHOOTOUT, CLASS OR GRUDGE, BIG POTS OR SMALL POTS, FRIENDS OR TEAMMATES, CHEATING OR NO CHEATING, HEADS UP OR A SPOT, RIGHT LANE OR LEFT LANE, GRUDGE RULES OR TRACK RULES, BIG BLOCK OR SMALL BLOCK, RADIALS OR SLICKS, TURBO OR NITROUS, TECHNICALLY WHO REALLY GIVES A RAT'S AZZ????? ALL IT IS, IS A BUNCH OF CRY BABY MFER'S.
Join the Commissioner of the Mad Dog Dynasty League, Rick Gureski as he is joined by the always opinionated owner of the Stoneform Pallies, Steve Wellman, in their quest to find out, position by position, who is the BEST OF THE BEST in the Mad Dog Dynasty League.
Part Three of this Series will focus on the Blue Division WR's. Our panel of owners will discuss the evolving state of the WR position in the NFL and the effect on fantasy leagues and who has the best players at each position as we head into our Annual Free Agent Auction.
Founded out of a necessity to protect and insulate our heroes who stand that "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos.
For far too long the silent majority stood by and watched as the vocal minority fed their hate into the war on police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group (BLM movement) that singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and woman while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them as guardians to our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are not able to do themselves. To hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and increase advertising revenue. Holding Politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements that often times place the officers in the crosshairs of ne'er-do-wells. Corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly protected. To push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
On this show I will be discussing some updates regarding my video series which exposes the trash science of dog training as well as what 2016 holds
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Daddy G (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (3 chatters)
- BIGTYME (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (0 chatters)