SORT BY Relevancy
Life Lessons with Linda Knight, author of Promises for Dynamic Living, a new 80 day devotional. It is an 80 day devotional. Each day I take a promise of God, write an inspirational or thought provoking paragraph, list lessons and truths, give a short prayer, and ask application questions. The last section is a list of related verses. God’s promises are repeated in part or whole throughout His Word and confirm His desires for us.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, America's favorite inspirational greeting card. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on Church Kitchen Ladies.
10 Lessons for Brands from Uber’s Social Marketing
Credit Kira Sparks,
It’s not every company that delivers kittens to its customers. And boats. And ice cream. This company, knocking down marketing norms left and right, is ground transportation service Uber. We hosted Uber’s Senior Community Manager Max Crowley on our live Afternoon Snack Google+ Hangout On Air– where he chatted about the magic behind the marketing with Shoutlet’s President & Chief Strategy Officer Aaron Everson.
Bring social offline, too.
Have a personality.
Optimize for mobile.
Create opportunities for sharing.
Track the basics, but look further, too.
Always leave room for improvement.
This show is presented by America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and journals...www.shop.gracefully-yours.com featuring Church Kitchen Ladies
In a nutshell, the author, Gaines Baty, is a Dallas-area CEO and former all-conference football player at Texas Tech. Several years ago, he began doing some research to write a book about the dad he never really got an opportunity to know -- All-American Texas A&M QB Buryl Baty. Long story short, Baty was an all-everything quarterback and local hero who left A&M to serve in WWII. He came back after the war in Europe, re-enrolled, won big, was drafted by the NFL's Detroit Lions, shunned professional football and chose instead to coach at an impoverished school (Bowie High) in El Paso. There, he took a group of Mexican American kids who'd never won a thing or really been fought for in any way (Baty took a real stand against some deep-seated bigotry before anything like a civil rights movement began) and not only greatly shaped their character, but led them to multiple championships. Then, just as they were preparing to win a third, he was killed in an auto accident on a scouting trip. He was 30 years old (a few of the many pics we have are below). Gaines was just three.
50 years later, Gaines embarked on a journey to get to know his dad and tell his story. He interviewed dozens of his former players (who say he completely changed their lives and the course of destiny for their families for generations) and those he played against (he was a contemporary of guys like the legendary Doak Walker and Tom Landry and played them toe to toe. Hall of Fame coach Raymond Berry says, in fact, that Baty was the best back he ever coached). Sept.15 -- Oct. 15 being Hispanic Heritage Month, btw, and the ongoing immigration debate makes what he did all the more relevant.
The book comes highly recommended by the likes of Roger Staubach
Life Lessons at the Office....is seeking advice a sign of weakness? Host and author Rick Tocquigny (When Core Values are Strategic), discusses why ego gets in the way of seeking advice. Stop being so high and mighty and seek advice from others.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Halloween Party Dishes/ Cooking with Pumpkin and recipe for Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies! Call in with questions about staying healthy and eating right! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Popular guest Marty Babits returns to Life Lessons with I'm Not a Mind Reader. Call into 646-727-2255 to talk live with Marty about marriage, dating and relationships at work.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals, America's favorite inspirational social expression products. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts including free shipping.
Life Lessons from Pope Francis.....The Pope and Peter Drucker. Host Rick Tocquigny starts his series on the life lessons from the greatest Pope of our generation.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and journals.
Author Robert Wintner shares his life lessons and insights from books and biography....1969 & Then Some and Brainstorm.
1969 was that pivotal year for the baby boomers. Young and innocent, they were given the ultimate freedoms and were faced with growing up.
This touching, hilarious memoir is the true story of a late sixties grand tour of Europe—a life- defining parable, for those who remember and for those who can’t. Never before and not since have a handful of seasons so exquisitely defined the difference between right and wrong. With the gift of youth they saw, sensed, and savored the laughably clear distinction between profit motive and greed, between truth and propaganda, between national interest and defense contractors, between a lovely cloud of smoke and the smoke of napalm, and between the phantoms of security and the dangers of complacency and atrophy.
Stoned to the gills and then some, these
adventurers saw and felt and knew things that no generation before did. Some fully engaged in the counterculture while others merely observed, sticking
a left foot in, pulling a left foot out, but not quite jumping to the full hokeypokey.
It was an incredible time of self-discovery, of love, and of finding out what you were made of.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals, America's favorite insprirational social expression products.
Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com today.
Matthew Shaffer Life Lessons of Dance series continues; Wet Hot American Summer debuts on Netflix. His best selling book So You Want to be a Dancer is on sell this week on amazon.com.
David Guernsey of Special Forces Charitable Trust shares his lessons.
David will explain programs and the impact they have on the communities that they serve. He will also answer: How does an someone get involved with the Trust? and ....What events are planned in the near future for individuals to attend?
This show is brought to you by Life Lessons from Veterans, a Rowman & Littlefield publication debuting this November. visit www.rowman.com for more information.
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
Topic: Millet and her recipe for, Millet Chili, a perfect recipe to use in the upcoming Fall season! Call in with questions about staying healthy and eating right!
Ace Hardware Life Lessons series continues with our featured store owner Julie Buchkowski.
1. Tell me why customers love your store.
2. What is the most legendary story that makes your store famous.
3. What is your social media strategy to draw more customers to specific departments like paint, pool supplies, or hardware?
4. Do you associates teach DIY customers how to complete a project? What does that mean to your young shoppers who have no experience in fixing a plumbing issue?
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals- America's favorite inspirational social expression product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (35 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- AJC Radio (13 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- RefJeremy (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (5 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- Spirit In Motion with Gabbie (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- America Matters show (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (2 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)