SORT BY Relevancy
Christopher Sutton's passion is inspire the younger generation through food by showing them that there is a better, more positive way of doing things. It is his dream to remove our youth from the statistical bubble and to broaden their horizons. As a chef, he loves to cook, especially through experimention of food. He says that he does it all for the Kingdom of God.
Chef Christopher Sutton is the Head Chef and owner of Strong Tower Catering, LLC. Chef Sutton's passion for cooking is also shown in his company.
His impressive resume is as follows:
Chef with Campus Cooks from 2012-2014, Baton Rouge, LA
Sous Chef with the Kutz Camp Institute in 2012, New York City
Sous Chef with MGM Grant Hotel & Casino from 2007-2009, Biloxi, MS
He was educated in the Culinary Arts at the Art Institute of Dallas from 2009-2012, thereby receiving an Associate's Degree in the Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
Now, let's talk Cooking with the Chef.
Healthy Cooking with Macro Val. Chef, author, instructor, Valerie Wilson helps people live happier lives through healthier eating! Topic: Cucumbers, a food to keep you cool on a hot summer day, their health benefits, and her recipe for Cucumber Wakame Salad. www.bodymindspiritradio.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagnes Sundays show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Marc Platt – Publisher of "How The Beatles Did It!", a user-friendly guide and multi-media pop gallery that focuses on who influenced The Beatles to write their massive catalog in just an eight-year span. The Pop Gallery also features 14 Audio Notebooks and 12 Special "Deconstructing Videos".
- Guitarist and producer Micha Schellhaas talks about his upcoming new album that he is recording with producer Carl Verheyen, keyboardist Jim Cox, bass player Dave Marotta, and drummer Chad Wackerman.
- Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro, shares a summer recipe.
- Dr. Gretchen Schoeffler - Emergency and critical care veterinarian with the Cornell University Hospital for Animals
Join Lori this morning as she gets the opportunity to interview Susan Sady of Susan's Cooking School and a YouTube Queen. Check out Susan's Facebook Page and go on YouTube to view some of her many videos with tips and recipes. Hope you can join us, Live. Show starts at 9:00 am EST, call in number is 347-989-1121. Really looking forward to our chat and learning more about this Gal with such a great net presence.
Join Lori with an in depth chat with Chef Dennis Littley, Renown Food Blogger and Food Personality. From Ask Chef Dennis and A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis, lets get it straight from Dennis himself. Guest of many other Blog Sites, Dennis shares some of his vast experience. Show starts at 9 AM EST, call in number is 347-989-1121, hope you can listen in. Contact Lori direct if you have a show idea or a product you would like reviewed on one of her shows. Lori@barngoddessbbq.com. Like us on Facebook, Cooking Network.club and Barn Goddess BBQ. Follow Lori on Twitter @barngoddessbbq
in Self Help
Speaker, author and media darling Yvette Maynard is guest of The Wealthy Speaker Show with host Paul Lawrence Vann. Yvette is author of the book, "Gluten Free Cooking" at Your Finger Tips and she is from the beautiful island nation of Barbados.
In the category of we are what we eat, there is a diversity of food that is good for some and not for others. This is where Yvette's book comes into play, her book was birthed to assist gluten-intolerant individuals – like herself – relatives and friends of gluten-intolerant individuals and anyone who is curious about gluten sensitivity.
Wealthy Speaker Show fans, followers, friends and family, Yvette learned about gluten free cooking through research, trying different recipes – with the knowledge the ingredients were always around her. When one is gluten intolerant, as with Yvette, you may take some of the recipes for granted. Even though you may have been consuming foods that are natural and gluten free all your life, Yvette shares her gluten-free cooking expertise with listeners and it's going to be interesting to learn new things and it will result in having greater appreciation for the foods that some of us may take for granted. Its going to incredible learning about the different recipes pertaining to gluten-free cooking.
Discover more about Yvette at: www.yvettemaynard.com. Tune in, listen in and call in with questions for Yvette at (646) 595-4797 and or join us in the web chat room http://www..blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
Join me with an in depth, getting to know you conversation with Sandi Sheppard, competitive cook extroardinair. We'll get an opportunity to meet Sandi and find out how she came to be where she is today. This firey self taught gal will make for an entertaining visit. Hope you can listen in. Show goes LIVE at 2:00 PM EST. Call in number is 347-989-1121. Have an idea for a show, or a product to have reviewed, contact Lori direct, firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our websites, barngoddessbbq.com and cookingnetwork.club. Stop by and like our pages on FaceBook. Follow Lori on Twitter @BarnGoddessBBQ
Ola from Flavor Living Radio... There's a Spanish Theme in today's show. Listen in to Scoff and Quaff... and have your maracas,peppers and spices ready. Spanish show with wine expert @colinonwine calling in from Moraira, Valencia with in the studio Nick Blythe, @paellafellawww.paellafella.co.uk , cooking up paella & more , & co-presented by Russell Burton-Lawrence. Sponsor...New E-Book at www.flavorliving.com Author Shirley Wiggerman writes The Folly of Performing Without A Rehearsal Short Stories and Food Thoughts...
On this episode of Cooking with Alex Cardinale here LIVE on ACE Network, Chef Alex will be talking about some of his personal favorite childhood foods and how they became some of his personal favorites! We were all children at one point in our lives and we all have food that we liked as kids that we love now! These foods bring a smile to our faces because we know we've eaten them in our childhood and we get to experience that same joy as an adult.
Topics for this show: Chef Alex will talk about all of his favorite foods from his childhood, Chef Alex will talk about how he got into cooking, Chef Alex will share tips for the younger kids who want to start cooking, and finally Chef Alex will have some awesome recipes in store for you.
Some foods and recipes that will be mentioned on this show are:
-Homemade Mac and Cheese
These are just some of Chef Alex's childhood foods...... but what recipes are in store? Let's find out LIVE!
Call in at 1 347-989-8142 to discuss your favorite childhood foods!
TODAY'S SHOW IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHEESECAKES BY DEZIGN, DAKTOA NETWORK'S PARANORMAL HOUR, AND HIKARI SALES USA, ST INTERNATIONAL AQUARIUM SUPPLY, and SCHOOL OF FISH INC.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BIGTYME (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (0 chatters)