SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight's show, I will talk about relationships. Can you survive in a lesbian or gay relationship if your partner is not secure with their sexual orientation? Is it ever okay to stay with a partner if they shove or push you? I will be discussing this topic and inviting my listeners to comment or share their personal experiences regarding this matter.
Tonight's episode will be about "Self Employment." Should we think about this? I will discuss the advantages of being self employed as well as some disadvantages. However, I will focus on the true satisfaction that comes from working for yourself. I am interested in speaking to those who are self employed and to hear about their experiences.
On tonight's show, I will talk about the ongoing government shutdown and how it will affect all Americans if it continues. I will also discuss what could happen if October 17th passes without a resolution to this situation. I will be taking calls from my listeners.
In tonight's show, I will talk about Jason Collins, the NBA player who recently told the world that he is gay. I will talk about gay and lesbian famous people who tell the world that they are gay. What are the consequences, if any? Now that the world knows that he is gay, what will happen now?
I will also save the latter part of my show to talk about the Los Angeles Book Festival.
On tonight's show, I will discuss "Family who meddle in other family members' relationships. How should this be handled?" I will talk about how many women and men are experiencing this problem and how this situation can ultimately end your relationship if it is not quickly handled. I will also be inviting my listeners to share their concerns and experiences. Please tune in this Friday!
Tonight's show will be about "I'm in a new relationship, but my ex wants me back!" What do you do when you are in a new relationship and your ex wants you back? Why do women even think about this situation? I will discuss this problem and open up the lines to hear from my listeners. Please tune in!
On tonight's show, I will be talking about the George Zimmerman Verdict and racial profiling. I will make some comments about how important it is for us to stage peaceful protests instead of rioting and acting out through violence. It is a negative message that we do not want to send out. I will also talk about the judicial system and how it has failed minorities in this country.
Join Host Live Chats
- NewEarth Radio PrimeTime X StudioA (24 chatters)
- MRTALK (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- RFB with Kel and Tim (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (8 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (8 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (3 chatters)
- simonapple04 (3 chatters)
- The Beyond Possible Show (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- acmedia (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Benny And The Skiff (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- Chicklit Power (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Matters (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (0 chatters)
- Janice Lindstrom (0 chatters)