SORT BY Relevancy
Some would say that Spirituality should be based in God. But, if we see the Creator in Creation, then would'nt a Nature based or Earth based Spirituality make sense? Scripture states, "He who says he loves God and hates his neighbor is a liar." Would it not also be true that "He who says he loves the Creator, yet destroys His Creation is likewise a liar?" Join us for a presentation and discussion on Earth Based Spirituality. Presentation starts at 11 PM, and I will start taking callers around 11:20 PM. Blessings!
The global business world is evolving at a break-neck pace, creating an environment in which outdated norms and practices are routinely challenged and set aside. One compelling benefit of this evolution has been the creation of more open and welcoming workplaces – in which people from all walks of life can be true to themselves while at work. At the same time, spirituality is one topic that all too often remains taboo while on the job. In this episode of their popular radio show, Daniel and Johnnie lead a frank, engaging discussion on why your spirituality can and should be a visible component of everything you do in life – including going to work.
Many religious people assume that they are on a path of spiritual growth simply because they attend services. But is spirituality more than just attending services? In this episode I will explore the simularities, differences, and the relationships between religion and spirituality. How can you tell if you are in a religious insitution which encourages spiritual growth, or one that works against it. Although there are differences between religion and spirituality, the two are not mutually exclusive. Incidental music by Sun Palace and Capital Sons. See also our website at http://infinitespirituality.blogspot.com
We draw on Mystical Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sat Yogic Philosohy and the Western and Eastern Teachings developed through the sages throughout the ages to help each and every one of us remember who we are. We, through spritual teachings and personal empowerment, serve as a great ark, during these troubling times, that will preserve the wisdom, beauty and creativity of the human family as the hatred and fearmongering, is burned away through the power of love. We are an interspiritual and interfaith religious service that focuses specifically and only on the truth that produces a peace that surpasses all understanding.
Here we will discuss specific examples of Spiritual growth along with disciplines through which Spiritual growth can be attained. In Spirituality (as in anything) discipline and openness to change are key factors to growth. How can we use these keys to our benefit? We must first be willing to listen to other people so as to hear the truth in what they have to say, then be prepared to listen deeply to Divine Spirit and sacrifice our previously held assumptions. The Truth will set us free, but first we must be willing to hear it! My guest will be Rev. Elizabeth Thornley. Join us at our new time of 7:00 PM (CST) on Wednesdays.
Drawing on the teachings of Mystical Unitarian Universalism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Mystical Christianity, and the Sat Yogic Tradition, we explore the essence of truth and spirituality. We realize that the miracle does not have to appear somewhere up there, in the sky. The miracle is as close as your heart. It is as close as the blood pumping through your body. Youare the miracle for which you have been waiting and a connection with the Divine, but whatever name you use, is totally possible. We we awaken to reality and see the way the world really is, we cannot help but to become our divine selves again. We cannot help to become one with God. Join us each and every Sunday morning. This service will be available at 10AM.
Rev., Dr. Om Prakash Gilmore
Based on the Purposes and the Principles of Unitarian Universalism and Transcendetalistm, Wisdom Traditons, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and Hinduism, Buddhism, and the Yogic Tradtions we explore life, growth, spirituality in The Circle. Welcome to The Circle where you can find rest for your Soul. This week we will discuss the nature toward fundamentalism and how the human being tends, even after breaking free, to quickly cling to another belief system over and over again. Science, Philosophy, Religion...all of these things used to set humanity free, often become idols once again limiting the understanding of humankind so they never become free. Why is this? We will find the answer together Sunday morning 10AM.
Rev., Dr. Om Prakash
Drawing on the principles of all of the mystic traditions including: Sat Yoga, Unitarian Universalist Transcendentalism, Creation Spirituality, Paganism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, we supply you with thought producing sermons that will help you find comfort and lear the truth. The truth about yourself, the truth about your neighbors, the truth about the world in which you live, and the truth about the power that you have to draw on your inner resources to make this world a better place. Join us at The Circle where you will find rest for your soul.
Welcome to our show where we explore various philosophies, religions, and understandings of the world to arrive at the truth that surpasses all human understand us. Join us each Sunday as we explore religion in a new way that challenges us, and causes us to look at and evaluate every previously held belief until we understand fully and completely what it is we really believe.
A look at the differences and commonalities between Religion and Spirituality and an exploration of what a non-sectarian form of Spirituality might look like.
in Self Help
Seeking the truth in love, living a life of contentment, and being one with the universe is out goal at the circle.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- ShadySykes (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- allah team (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Lyrics Lounge Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)