SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
SANDY MALONE owners of http://weddingsinvieques.com , TLC's Wedding Island , and celebrated columist for Huffington Post speaks to Easy Wedding Planning Blog about the ABC's and 123's of wedding planning.
Write into firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this or future podcast. Look for Sandy of Weddings in Vieques on You Tube check out one of her videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kv9J5rAOc
Skin Ambassador Winifred Wikkeling will review quick beauty fixes for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guest- this episode is for anyone who wants to look better than amazing in the skin they are in...
We'll review the best finds for quick beauty fixes from this years IBS NY and IECSC this epi is for anyone who wants to look their best and camera ready this season
Write in to email@example.com with all your wedding planning concerns
in Self Help
I will be giving away a gift to the first five that follow me tonight. Plus you will hear the First chapter of my book "Planning Power" When I learned how you can easly overcome any setbak that life has to offer. Because, you already plan your life, whether you know it or not. It is not about how much information you have, becasue intellectual information alone will not get you where you want to go. It is about taking the steps needed to get where you want to go. Most important, you dont have to do it alone. If you have a dream, a goal, a plan, a wish or just something you want to accomplish because it feels SO good, this is your opportunity to join the club and get started on journey to a better lilfe. Right Now!!!
About my own book. I read the first chapter and give a short explanation of my work. Planning Power is the understanding that I acquired as a result of an accident that could have ended my life, but instead gave me a new start in life. It was written in an attempt to share what I learned, and help you release the suffering that is not a requird part of life. It is for you if you wish to step into the joy, and are looking to grow on all levels. It is time for the light to enter this planet, and it is up to you to spread that light wherever you go. But in order to do that you must first fill your own life with the light of success, and confidence and extremem bliss.
Wedding planning is not a substitute for marriage planning — the two are not synonymous. People put an exorbitant amount of time, energy and money into planning their perfect wedding. All of this effort is doing one thing: Feeding into a racket called the wedding industry designed to sell the illusion of happy marriages.
Many do indeed get their fairytale wedding, but don’t get to live out their dream marriage; that takes more than effort – that is, intentional personal growth and diligence in choosing a suitable mate – it takes skill!
We're talking about wedding foolery and marriage neglect. Put on your listening ears and learning caps and you'll begin to prepare for life after the "I do".
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone
* Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone!
Everybody has a plan for something. There's a plan to solve every social ill we currently face, a plan for every personal struggle we are going through, and a plan to address an issue in a relationship. At some point, the planning has to stop and the action has to take place. Everyone knows this but yet most of us struggle with it. Today on air we discuss why planning is the most crucial step in your success and how planning may actually be holding you back.
Planning a wedding is crazy? How do I know? I am in the process of planning mine. Join me for tips, tricks, venue and decoration ideas. Let's talk about your dream wedding. I love lots of info and love to give. Call in with your own tips! If you have a shoe string or an endless budget most of us still have that dream wedding in mind. Let's make that dream come true.
Rick and Bill discuss the basic framework of an estate plan for family and business asset preservation and how you can pass on your net worth to loved ones without the costly expense of probate. Also discussed are other advantages of securing a complete trust package, such as complete privacy from prying eyes, as well as the specific documents of which it is comprised.
Are you planning a family reunion and have no idea where to start? Are you integrating family history and genealogy in your family reunion activities?
Callian Jenkins is a Senior Technical Project Manager at ICF International. In 2011, she planned and managed a large family reunion in Silver Spring, MD. Currently, with her family, she's in the process of writing a Family Reunion Planning Guide to help her other family members plan family reunions
We cancelled 2/19 Episode due to the unfortunate DDOS attack of blogtalkradio-
We'll be back next Wedding Wednesday answering all your wedding planning questions- write in anytime firstname.lastname@example.org and Ask Day The Wedding Planner anything
Follow Us On Instagram for a Chance to win our Tiffany & Co Giveaway!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (5 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)