SORT BY Relevancy
How do you know when a state has no crime and not enough work to justify their budgets ? When this is the best show in town; when you make up crime like [breach of peace] as a felony worthy of a state and its tax payer budgets.
Cromwell, Connecticut resident Ted Taupier found himself embroiled in a nasty divorce and a monumental battle for his rights to his children. In a series of escalating charges, one more ridiculous than the next, Taupier became the target of another corrupt family court system in Connecticut.
In one instance:
"Edward Taupier recklessly created a risk of causing T***** Taupier inconvenience, annoyance, and alarm by offensive conduct that annoyed and
interfered with T***** Taupier" so reads the complaint against Ted Taupier.
Just imagine, now you can be arrested and charged with a felony just for someone saying you annoyed and inconvenienced them and this alarmed you. Of course, in order to invoke these idiotic statutes, you must be well connected to those who participate in the court, or, be part of the court system itself. These statutes were enacted in virtually every state to reduce the standards necessary to prosecute individuals who might be trying to blow the whistle on corruption or, misuse of the system by "special" friends of the court. Of course YOU can't use them unless the court sees a benefit for itself by doing so. Otherwise, court dockets would be stacked to the ceilings with pending cases against judges, attorney's, and others who routinely annoy, inconvenience and alarm most of us.
Join us tonight as we discuss the persecution and prosecution of Ted Taupier!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Don Smith Show (11 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (8 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Habs360 (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- KLUC Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- Inquiring Sage (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (1 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (0 chatters)