SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for another episode of the War Academy On this episode Robert Worley will continue his teaching Jack Rabbit Witnessing and Salvation - This is part 4 of the series. Please check out our website RemnantXradio.com and send us a freind request on facebook!
This segment of the Compassionate Capitalist Radio Show will explore the factors that motivate a High Net Worth person to invest in a private company. During this half your show, you will learn about the emotional and psychological triggers that can cause an investor to invest by purchasing a portion of a private company or to reject the opportunity.
Entrepreneurs will benefit by understanding what the motivations are and therefore what they need to do or change to increase their odds of attracting investment.
Investors will benefit by understanding their emotional triggers and balancing those motivators with objective critieria to help decrease the likelihood of making too risky of an investment.
Karen Rands has worked with entrepreneurs regarding attracting capital for over a decade. She has spent countless hours with investors discussing what caused them to invest and what did they learn from the investments that made money and those that did not. She will share some of those insights during this show.
To connect with Karen and to sign up for valuable insights and information specific to entrepreneurs and investors, you can contact here at LAUNCHfn.com
You may also enjoy her blogs:
Join her on https://twitter.com/karen_rands
Serving God never comes without opposition from the enemy. Therefore, Christians need to be ready, bold, prepared and discerning to know when and how to respond to the Devil's tactics. Join us as Pastor Woods teaches from Acts 13:4-12.
Call 858.365.5507 to listen.
Today on HELP! Relationships102, we open up what has proven to be a great approach to reaching someone, GAY! As Religious rhetoric has repeatedly proven to fail, there are other non-condemning ways to effectively rebuild what religion has harmfully torn down, to more effectively "seek and save the lost"!
Join us as we address this unaddressed issue!
Andy Friend, a member of the core team of the San Antonio Peace Center will share the work of the Peace Center , as well as insights around the tool of Compassionate Communication. He will also share some tips and strategies for approaching conflicts from a compassionate perspective, for the month of compassion! He will also answer questions via live call-in, and chat, about how to provide empathy in specific situations. You won't want to miss it!
Andy Friend started his career in the Peace Corps, working in Central America. After that, he worked in community development in northern California and decided to become a certified life coach. For the past 5 years, he has shared compassionate communication with groups of social workers, psychologists, the US Military, teachers, and students in Mexico and the US, giving conferences and workshops in English and Spanish. Currently, he is living in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife, a Mexican therapist, and they are both involved in compassion, art, dance and therapy activities in San Antonio.
Karen Rands, Hosts the Compassionate Capitalist Radio Show. Topics are relevant to investors and entrepreneurs that are passionate about bringing innovation to the market and creating wealth.
At long last the Federal and State Governments have realized that most job creation comes from small to medium companies that bring innovation to the market and grow into bigger companies. And, that the primary source of capital to start and grow those businesses are private investors...not the local bank. To provide an incentive to the very wealthy to "give back" to their local enconomy by investing in local businesses that can create jobs through bringing innovation to the market---ie Compassionate Capitalism --- they have created tax credit and tax incentives.
This segment will review the various options that investors have to reduce their tax basis by investing in companies that have not yet gone public. Investing in companes with tax credits associated with them has two wins...reduced taxes during the investment, and big return at the point of sale of the equity to a public market or another company.
Are you an investor that is tired of the volatility and unpredictability of the stock market? Are you frustrated that you have little influence to affect the management or operation of that public company? Have you realized that the public stock market is actually pretty risky and the overall return on investment isn't that great? Then learning how to invest in private companies, purchasing shares in a company before it goes public, while the valuation is still low, could be the wealth creation strategy for you. Tune in to learn how to join the world of compassionate capitalism.
This Compassionate Capitalist segment will focus on the most recent threat to limiting emerging growth and start up companies ability to effectively raise capital from private investors. The SEC is considering a proposal to increase the threshold for what is considered an Angel Investor. After so much effort has gone into increasing the ease at which an entrepreneur can find and attract sophisticated investors to their opportunity with the Jobs Act initiatives, any such increase will change the very foundation of angel investing in to early stage and start up companies.
Tune into this show to learn about the issue and what you can do to prevent it from happening.
Karen Rands will have a special guest, Marianne Hudson from the Angel Capital Association. The Angel Capital Association is the leading professional and trade association supporting the success of angel investors in high-growth, early-stage ventures.
Do you believe in preserving the health of early-stage companies and their role in job creation? Then join with the National Network of Angel Investors as we join other angel investor organizations, thousands of individual angels, entrepreneurs and service providers in the Angel Capital Association campaign to "Protect Angel Funding".
One Simple Objective: Protect angel startup funding and the startup economy by urging regulators to preserve financial thresholds in the current accredited investor definition.
Go to this page to listen to the full webinar: http://www.angelcapitalassociation.org/events/webinars/ Select : Protect Angel Startup Funding: Important Public Policy Update
Go to this page to get links to directly connect you to the regulators so your voice can be heard. http://www.angelcapitalassociation.org/aca-public-policy-protect-angel-funding/
Often we hear investors say "That company has real potential. I wish I had the cash to invest. My money is tied up in....".
If they are high net worth and have been making the income that would qualify them as an angel investor, they likely have built up a portfolio that is worth over a million dollars. The problem is that the portfolio is likely tied up in investment products that are not liquid or are somewhat illiquid because selling that product would decrease their return on that investment, incur a negative tax event, or a penalty for early withdrawel. Furthermore, their financial advisors are discouraged by FINRA and the Broker that holds their license from discussing early stage private equity investments as part of a portfolio diversification strategy for wealth creation. So naturally, they wouldn't talk to that motivated investor about other means to make the private investment.
We will do just that in this broadcast.
Karen Rands, Host of the Compassionate Capitalist show, will explore two ways to make investments into private companies when an investor doesn't have cash on hand but has ample accumulated wealth.
1. Self- Directed IRA
2. Portfolio Margin Loan
To get more info on this topic, visit the My Virtual Angel World Blog: http://bit.ly/MVAW-cash
To sign up for all announcements, news and excerpts of the Inside Secrets to Angel Investing, visit the National Network of Angel Investors member site: http://bit.ly/nnoai
Join us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NNOAI
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thenationalangelinvestornetwork
To connect with Karen, visit: http://launchfn.com/contact.html
Seasones & Sassy Saints Show with Elder Cassaundra & Min. Challina Roberts
Elder Cassaundra & Challina Robertsare a dynaminc mother/ daughter team sharing a powerful word of God every other week. Edler Cassaundra is the Visionary and Founder of Ten Woman Prayer Worksop Ministry and Elisha Stars and Min. Challina is the Overseer of Elisha Stars each share interesting views on God. Lusten for the Demon of the Week Session on “How to stop lying”.
Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/163971403664465/
Connect to Elisha Stars for the Hour of Power Devotional Monday at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST call in @ 218-339-0506 access code 8339.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/releasetheword/2014/05/03/seasoned-sassy-saints-show--in-the-beginning#ixzz364POj2wc
Join Pastor L and the ladies of the Tabernacle to discuss this very meaningful topic. Many are sharing their thoughts about the End Times, and this many be considered "meat." But we still have to reach the "babes" with the milk of the Word. This discussion focuses on reaching one soul at a time with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
‘Life is a Sacred Journey’ - ‘Compassionate Care’
February 27, 2014 5 pm
Micheal and her guests discuss 'End of life.'
Lael Duncan, MD is the Medical Director of Consulting Services for the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California, a statewide partnership dedicated to the advancement of palliative medicine and patient centered end-of-life care.
Stephen Jenkinson will discuss ‘Grief Walker’ - a Canadian documentary film and poetic portrait of his work with dying people. Grief Walker is a ‘film about the redemptive power of the deep love for life, when life glimpses its end.’
Join us on Thursday February 27, 2014 at 5 pm. Call us at (949) 270-5908 to join in the discussion.
NEW!!! LorriesTalkNewsRadio website launched! CHECK IT OUT for the latest Guest's Books and Videos !
There's also a NEW Show's aStore!!! and REAL GOLD!!!
Thank you for joining us! If you'd like to be added to our interactive Skype chat room send me an invite on Skype to lorrieab1 and I'll add you to the room.
*******NEW SHOW'S OWN PRODUCTS SHOP!!!*******
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- We Game (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (0 chatters)