SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Rob Finlay is a businessman who has devoted his career to nurturing entrepreneurship, identifying innovative solutions to everyday challenges, and giving back to the community through various charitable endeavors. Mr. Finlay is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of QuietStream. His business success is built on a foundation of experience and accomplishment on Wall Street, during which time he held positions with major firms, including Credit Suisse First Boston, Lehman Brothers and Deutsche Bank, where he specialized in capital markets and commercial real estate. In 2000, Mr. Finlay founded Commercial Defeasance, LLC, which remains the industry pioneer and leader in the defeasance of commercial real estate loans. Responding to the ever increasing needs of his client base, Mr. Finlay expanded the size of his professional team and the scope of the support they would offer commercial real estate investors. They added corporate entities that addressed investor management, underwriting, funding for commercial properties, legal document organization, data sharing among brokers, investment listings, turn-key commercial website design, and more. In 2013, all of these support services were brought together under QuietStream Financial, allowing commercial real estate investors to engage one company which had the capabilities of responding to a host of investing needs.
Outside of the boardroom, Mr. Finlay serves on many philanthropic boards. He also has earned equal distinction both as a race car driver and as an accomplished pilot. Mr. Finlay is an alumnus of Southern New Hampshire University and resides in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife Karin and their four children.
in Real Estate
ABOUT OUR GUEST:
James R. Patterson is the Western Region Network Security & Privacy Specialist for AIG. In this role Jim is focused on educating clients and insurance brokers on cyber exposures, losses that insureds are experiencing, and loss prevention methods. Prior to assuming his current role, Jim served as Senior Underwriter in
AIG’s San Francisco Region, specializing in cyber and technology coverages for AIG’s Professional Liability Division. Before joining AIG in 2009, Jim spent six years as an Account Executive with Bollinger Insurance in New York City specializing in Lawyers’ Professional Liability insurance. Jim is a graduate of the University of Miami.
FREE Cyber Resilience Plan: http://bit.ly/CREPN-CyberResiliencePlan
In the following podcast, Pete Ragone, a Principal with SC&H Group, discusses how government contractors can build more stability into their businesses by pursuing opportunities in the commercial arena.
What is my mission? I want to create an experience for you and showcase the amazing strength and individuality you have. I mean that. You are unique. We are artists.
So, a quick lowdown on me:
I've had the amazing opportunity to work all over the United States from commercial shoots in New York to documenting love from LA. Passion is my ultimate drive. Im all about creating something unique with my clients and being involved in the process from start to finish. More often than not I gain an amazing friend in the process.
Patricia Figurski, Founder, Fig Tree Photography
Fig Tree Portraits is the Portrait studio on the Philadelphia Main Line, that concentrates on women and their needs. Contemporary, fashion-inspired beauty shoots, romantic beloved experience and relaxed family sessions make it a place when every woman will find something for herself.
Patricia Figurski is a portrait Photographer - playful, very creative and honest woman. She has a passion for finding beauty in others and helping them to see it. She pays minimal attention to all her Masters degrees, awards and other 'papers' that came along with her life experiences. Her love for people and life is what drives her to do what she does. Great wife, award deserving mom and beloved daughter of God.
in Real Estate
Guest Susan Barilich is an experienced trial attorney, who has been licensed to practice law since 1981. Ms. Barilich is the principal and founder of Susan Barilich, P.C., a law firm specializing in trial work, with an emphasis on business and commercial litigation, including simple and complex contract disputes, business torts, such as fraud and breach of fiduciary duty, and collection matters, including judgment collection, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, and fraudulent transfer cases.
Ms. Barilich’s cases also cover a broad range of disputes involving real estate litigation, including land use disputes, covenants and restrictions, homeowners’ association issues, construction litigation and arbitration, title and boundary claims, commercial and residential real estate foreclosure disputes, commercial and residential landlord-tenant issues, and real estate contract disputes involving specific performance, breach, broker commissions, and other enforcement matters.
Ms. Barilich is licensed to practice law in California and in Texas, as well as in multiple U.S. District Courts and U.S. Bankruptcy Courts sitting in both States. Ms. Barilich is also an American Arbitration Association arbitrator.
Susan Barilich was born in South Bend, Indiana. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Indiana University, magna cum laude, and her law degree from the University of Houston Law School.
FREE Arbitration Forms: http://bit.ly/CREPN-SampleArbitrationForms
in Real Estate
Michael Davidson lives in North York, Ontario, Canada. Michael is among the elite of RE/MAX commercial real estate professionals and known as an industry expert in retail, office and industrial leasing, tenant mandate/site selection and investment property sales. Finalizing over 300 transactions in more than 15 industries within Ontario, he is your full service commercial realtor with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Michael volunteers for numerous charitable foundations and sits on the Real Estate Cabinet for the United Jewish Appeal and recently ran in the CIBC 5K run for the cure. While not working Michael and his family love spending vacations on the beach.
Michael has been a RE/MAX Commercial practitioner for 14 years in the Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area,.WORKING WITH MICHAEL DAVIDSON IS A SIGN THAT YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY!
To contact Michael Davidson for your commercial real estate needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-831-7108 directly
For all your mortgage needs call:
David Grossman @ 416 876 2031 or email email@example.com
Borrow or Invest
Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Investment / Construction Mortgages
For more information go to http://www.realestatehub.tv
Do you try to capture everything you see on vacation? You want to make sure everyone sees what you saw when you get back home? Well today our guest speaker Charles Quinn of Charles Quinn photography will address vacation photography. He will give us tips on what to do and what not to do like spend your whole time behind the lense, and following the rules of photography when traveling.
We'll also talk about next years trip to Yellowstone National Park in celebration of the centennial of the national park system with Mayflower Tours.
Yolanda will tell us all about what went on with SXSW.
Join us today for this exciting episode.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Billboard charting singer-songwriter Margo Rey discusses her new single “Never2Late” that she co-wrote and recorded with John Oates.
- Photographer and journalist Cynthia Carris Alonso talks about her new photo book, PASSAGE TO CUBA.
- Wayne Miller, a Krav Maga Worldwide Lead Instructor and a third degree black belt, will share self-defense tips for traveling women.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (68 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- American Statesman (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Author Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (2 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- A i m Network (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)