SORT BY Relevancy
On December 1, 2006, changes relating to electronically stored information ("ESI") in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure took effect. The changes to Rules 16, 26, 33, 34, 37, 45 and Form 35 provide mandates to the preservation, discoverability, production, accessibility, and costs associated with ESI which includes e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, voice mail, databases, and more.
Today, all litigants have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your cases are small or large, or whether you are a sole practitioner, pro se litigant, or member of a large firm or corporation, discovery issues relating to ESI will have to be addressed and resolved.
The purpose of this audioblog is to introduce legal professionals, paralegals, real estate professionals, corporations, insurance adjusters, and more, on how to comply with electronic discovery requests. We will introduce you to the tools you will need to construct a litigation readiness program for your organization in the event that litigation becomes imminent, pending, or pending.
Throughout the audio series you will learn:
1. The Basics of Electronic Discovery
2. An Electronic Discovery Checklist
3. Requesting Electronic Discovery
4. Responding to an Electronic Discovery Request
5. Amendments to the Federal Rules and State Counterparts
6. "Meet and Confer" Planning
And much more!
Testing 123...Testing 123...
A commercial letting everyone know the we are back and that the regular show schedule is each Sunday beginning February 8, 2015 @ 5:00PM CST.
Meey me here by dialing in 718-508-9987 or you can click the shows link to link via the internet.
Thank You God Bless You Much Love
If you are considering filing a lawsuit or have been named as a defendant in a pending litigation case, it is important to be aware of alternative methods to resolve the conflict besides trial. Mediation and arbitration are alternative ways to resolve lawsuits – This podcast with Lance Ziebell will explore both alternatives, explaining each, how they work and the benefits.
E-Discovery is a $3.6 billion market and is expected to reach $9.9 billion by 2017, according to industry trends
in Real Estate
Happy New Year! It's a new year and time to set our goals. Business Consultant Gary Furr with The Growth Coach discusses the elements of a business plan and the importance of a clear focus in order to reach our goals. Listen to Gary and gain insight to the need for an honest appraisal of where you are in both your personal and business life in order to make this year the best.
Gary also provided a FREE Business Plan available at the link below
GBBLive has graced the BlogTalkRadio airwaves for a year now! Celebrate our anniversary with us as we discuss the most recent happenings with the Memphis Grizzlies on our latest episode!
In our first segment, Grizzly Bear Blues' Managing Editor Chris Faulkner joins Host Joe Mullinax and Producer Chip Williams for the "Grizzly Bear News" segment. Zach Randolph's absence (and hopefully soon return) will be discussed, as well as recent games and trends in the play of the Bears of Beale Street.
Segment two will welcome GBB Senior Writer Matt Hrdlicka back to the show. Matt will talk about Jordan Adams and Jarnell Stokes' recent string of minutes for the Grizzlies, as well as potential trade pieces for Memphis.
Finally, in our third segment Chris Herrington of the Memphis Commercial Appeal and ESPN's TrueHoop network will make his debut on GBBLive! Joe and Chip will talk with Chris about his recent "Pick-and-Pop" articles, the weakest position on the Grizzlies and will preview the month ahead, discussing what record would make January a success.
All this and more on the latest GBBLive! Follow us on Twitter @GBBLive and be sure to visit audibletrial.com/grizzlybearblues to sign up for the Audible.com audio book service and help GBBLive support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
Esko Peterson has been in and around the mortgage industry over 20 years. He has instructed workshops that has led many of his clients to a first run solution of their lending goals. If you are interested in commercial lending or financing a commercial property this is the interview for you. www.strategylendingservices.com
in Real Estate
According to Sal Buscemi, the commercial real estate bubble that’s about to burst will make what happened with sub-prime mortgages like “Sunday School”. He tells about some of the awesome opportunities that are coming up in the commercial space,and we discuss how you can start preparing now to take advantage of the big sale that’s coming. Even if you don’t plan to invest in commercial properties… you need to prepare for the coming gridlock in the banking and capital markets. You need to start thinking like a bank now! Don’t miss this episode of the FlipNerd.com Flip Show!
in Real Estate
Many assume that commercial real estate investing is a huge black box that is difficult to understand. In this FlipNerd.com Flip Tip, Sal Buscemi shares how it’s possible to evaluate a commercial deal in 90 seconds or less. Don’t miss it!
Do your dreams take you among the clouds? Meet a retired pilot that will give you some insight about the path and discipline it takes to become a commerical pilot. Captain John Bailey will tells us his story of being a pilot in the military and then securing a job with one of the major commerical airlines.
Steve Herron is an expert when it comes to valuing Commercial Real Estate - and he relates some stories about how some appraisers can sometimes really “miss the mark” when they don’t understand exactly how the property is used.
What do you call 350+ interviews indexed into 35 topic file folders on Business, Life and Family issues? We call it the Exit Coach Audio Library and you can find it at www.ExitCoachRadio.com … Come Listen for a minute!
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (69 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (41 chatters)
- NTEB (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (18 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Silent Words (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- About A Burning Fire (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)