SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss expanding our personal and professional "comfort zones" to adapt to changing circumstances, and think in new directions.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Green Bean Casserole, and the "adventure" recipe will be Beef Stew with Red Wine.
Breaking out of your comfort zone and upgrading your life is the topic of discussion between Lisa M. Hayes, The Love Whisperer, and Cassie Parks today. Both Lisa and Cassie have amazing programs they run to support others in the upgrade of their life. Lisa with LOA Ass Kickin' and Cassie with Money, Money, Money, have experienced how people often start a program, don't fully invest, don't see results and then realize they weren't participating fully. Something amazing happens when they go back and start again.
Today, Lisa and Cassie are going to discuss; why it can be hard to make changes, ways to break and form new habits, breaking out of comfort zones and increasing set points. We'll also discuss how to turn the tide of momentum!! Grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy this juicy conversation!
Welcome to today's show! We are moving right a long with episode 4! Yay! Today our special VIP guest is Model Shaneka Lavae from Pittsburgh, PA. Our topic for today is Comfort Zones and how do we get out of those zones. Make sure you tune in today and make sure you check out the site www.deannadias.com!
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Evangelist Ray Comfort of Living Waters discusses his upcoming movie "Audacity."
Ray Comfort and the team behind the award-winning “180,” “Evolution vs. God,” and “Noah—And the Last Days” are making their first scripted short film, using professional actors.
“Audacity” is about a Christian (Peter) struggling to find his voice as a young believer in a culture that rejects the biblical view of homosexuality. The movie follows him as he learns to lovingly speak the truth to his friends, in spite of their opposing views.
2. A Tribute to one of the greatest Irish preachers of all time, Ian Paisley.
3. Why won't Tony be talking about Theonomy anytime soon.
4. MTV's hit TV show, "Ridiculousness," wants to use one of Tony's open-air preaching videos on their show. Tony will share why he said, "No."
Moore is currently starring in the highly rated TV One reality show spin-off, R&B Diva’ L.A., which premiered on July 10, 2013 on TV One, breaking records for its high viewership. The first season follows the lives and careers of Moore as well as Kelly Price, Lil' Mo, Claudette Ortiz, Michel'le and Dawn Robinson. Season 2 replaces Kelly Price and Dawn Robinson with Lela James and Chrisette Michelle. The Season 2 premiere aired July 2014. Singer and songwriter Chanté Moore’s voice, stunning beauty and unerring artistic vision have allowed the Gold-selling R&B singer to enjoy an illustrious two-decade career that is rare in this business. “I have been blessed and honored to do what I love for a living for as long as I have,” confides the dynamic songbird. “My fans who have continued with me on my journey have become a part of me and the music.” Moore’s genuine connection with her audience has been forged through her intimate and personal songwriting. Chanté’s effortless combination of R&B soaked in gospel roots, soul accents kissed with a touch of jazz, and grace with fire, coalesce on her Shanachie Entertainment debut, Moore Is More. “My heart is overwhelmed with excitement and joy in life and in my music! I have more to give my fans, more than meets the eye, more of the same, and more than what you expect.”
Have you ever felt like isolating yourself or withdrawing from life because you fear the unknown? Maybe you have a limited reference for what is occurring. Join Ernie Vecchio and Nancy Herold of The Soul’s Intent as they explore how we can approach our growth edges with courage and compassion. If our limited reference points make up our beliefs, patterns, and identities does it not make sense that our reality is maintained by these references? Tune in as Ernie and Nancy discuss how shifting context literally shifts our reality. In other words, when our reference points change, so too does our reality. There is a choice when exploring unfamiliar territory because our points of reference become open and fluid. The ego perceives this experience as frightening or exciting, the soul chooses both. Did you know that the word courage in French means ‘being at heart.’ Tonight’s show looks at ways we can find the courage or heart to move through difficult or uncomfortable experiences. It is easy to withdraw from the world, especially when we have difficulty coping with the ‘abrasive edges’ created by our old perceptions. But, we don’t have to become hermits. The spiritual challenge is to create a balance between solitude and service. This means going inside ourselves with the intent of returning our inner love and courage to the world.If spiritual growth is an inside-out process, then this show discusses the benefit of traveling between the worlds.
How do you recognize when you are getting comfortable? - food choices - skipping workouts - not moving up in weights Why do we get comfortable? - Don't renew our goals - Justify our behavior : could be worse, not gaining weight (yet), etc. What do we do about it? - Reflect: what was it we liked about ourselves the best before, how did it make us feel (proud) - Post motivational pics of even yourself - Never forget where you came from and commit to not going back
Allen McNeil aka AL MAC, lead singer of the R&B group TROOP is a smooth vocalist, writer, and producer with that sultry feel that takes you back to the days of true R&B. AL MAC has been a part of several hits on the billboard charts like "All I Do Is Think Of You" and "Spread My Wings" performed by Troop, "Tender Lover" performed by Baby Face feat. Troop and has also been involved with the block buster movie soundtrack "New Jack City". Now after selling over 15 million records world wide, TROOP has spawned a Producer, Song Writer, & Solo Artist known as AL MAC.
Russell's (aka Rt!) 3rd studio album "War of Hearts", includes collaborations with Grammy award winning producer Needlz (Lil’ Wayne, Bruno Mars, Drake, Lupe Fiasco, K Michelle), Tim Kvanosky of Tiny Hearts and Salakida Kali. In early 2014, Russell Taylor becomes the first to win the coveted “You Oughta Know” distinction after beating over four hundred competitors in VH1’s first ever crowd-sourced contest on Artists.VH1.com, VH1’s music discovery site and join the ranks of famous “You Oughta Know” alumni including Adele, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Lorde, The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons and many more. “An emerging artists with diverse musical influences and incredible talent, Russell Taylor is the embodiment of what the ‘You Oughta Know’ franchise is all about”, said Rick Krim, EVP Music and Talent Programming, VH1.
This ‘multi-genre-influenced’ soul-singer embraces the beautiful imperfections of his voice. “I have a pretty good range,” admits Russell. “It’s gravelly and [in the past] I didn’t like the sound of that. But the producers that I am working with on this album were like, ‘That
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (47 chatters)
- NTEB (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)