SORT BY Relevancy
"Comfort and Forgiveness are acts of Grace in Action" by Russell Long. Comfort and Forgiveness are given acts of God in which he allow his agents to display it before others.
Scripture: 2 Corinthains: 1-3
Join Dr. Aikyna Finch and Jessica Leichtweisz as they discuss, Move Out of Your Comfort Zone, on the Changing Minds Online's Sunday Night Show. We all have dreams that we have not explored because of our comfort zones. Join us as we discuss throwing out the comfort zones and recapturing our dreams. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST on 11/30 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2014/12/01/move-out-of-your-comfort-zone
The weather is turning colder. Soon, the frost will coat the ground, followed by blustery weather & snow. When the weather turns cold outside, nothing helps keep us warm inside like comfort food. Comfort food offers us fond memories of favorite family meals. Comfort food allows us to share those warm memories with our family everytime we prepare one of our favorite recipes.
This week, Jean Ann is talking about comfort foods, sharing recipes for a variety of dishes for you & your family. Pull your chair up to the table! Supper is ready & it's a Simple Joy!
Tonight Andrew Sesta joins us to help us understand why these deals may not be the best. Also a great list of upcoming guest on Comfort Time Live for the next month, Best Selling authors and Speakers will share their experiences and insight. www.comforttimelive.com
But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)