SORT BY Relevancy
Football season is upon us once again, and Kyle Rodriguez and Greg Cowan are back to get you set for the Colts' 2014 campaign. A lot has happened since the last show, we'll break down the comings, goings and hilarious retirings. We'll talk about the first week of camp, all of the important position battles, and we'll break down each and every one of Chuck Pagano's informative, helpful quotes.
July 30th, 2014, at 8pm ET.
The Colts lost to the Cardinals on Sunday night, which leaves fans with little confidence in the team after the last four weeks. Kyle Rodriguez and Rohan Bhasin of Colts Authority talk about what the team faces going forward in this week's preview/review mashup show.
On tonight's episode, Kyle, Rohan and Greg take a look back at the Colts 27-7 domination of the San Francisco 49ers. Where did THAT come from? Who had the day's best performances? And who is still Erik Walden?
After the breakdown, we turn our attention to Sunday's key match-up against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Colts need a win to move to 3-1. What are the keys to the game? Who needs to step up? And who is still Erik Walden?
We'll discuss all of these topics and more, tonight at 8pm ET!
2pm Hawaiian Time
8am CST (China)
9am KST (Korea)
10am AEST (Australia)
On tonight's episode, we welcome back our most-favoritest Co-host: ROHAN!
And after we welcome him back, we breakdown the Colts' week 2 match-up against the Miami Dolphins: what's the latest news from the Colts injury report, what are the keys to the game, and who will win?
All that and more, tonight (September 12, 2013) at 8pm ET.
Football is back! And so is our post-game show!! On today's episode, we'll look back at the Colts season-opener against the Oakland Raiders. We'll tell you who won and why. We'll discuss any key injuries. We'll complain about the officiating and the play calling. We'll whine about the announcers. It'll be great.
Dolphins! COLTS! NFL Week 2! Who won and why? Who got hurt? How bad were the officials? What dumb things did Dan Fouts say?
Find out the answers to all of these questions, and more, in CARadio's Week 2 wrapup!
The Colts beat the Broncos 39-33!
Reggie Wayne tore his ACL.
Kyle and Greg will discuss the roller coaster of emotions, the illogical tale of the 2013 Colts, and more.
Live, tonight at 8pm ET
On tonight's Halloween Special: Rohan and Greg preview the terrifying prospects of taking on the Houston Texans without WR Reggie Wayne.
Who will get a treat and who will get a trick? Who will put up a frighteningly bad performance?
Find out tonight at 9pm ET!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (18 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (15 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- 64452 (12 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Dr C Robert Jones III (7 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (7 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (7 chatters)
- Truf Bros (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Autistic People (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO1 (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)