SORT BY Relevancy
Nanana is back this week to talk about cleansing the colon through colon hydrotherapy. This method of removing toxins and waste from the body will be explained. Nanana is a Certified Nutritionist, Certified Colon Hydrotherapist and Certified Iridologist. Nanana will help clear up your concerns and questions on this topic.
IN THE MIX web radio - HEALTH, WELLNESS & BEAUTY series “Where a healthy, happy & beautiful YOU, starts from the inside out!” Despite being one of the most preventable and curable cancers, over 140,000 new cases of colorectal cancer are diagnosed, and over 50,000 people die from this disease each year. My mother died from colon cancer, fear took her life - knowledge will save mine.
Very sad to hear of Sam Simon's colon cancer diagnoses www.coloncancerfoundation.org - Susie's Cause The National Voice of Colon Cancer Share your comments: www.facebook.com/blogtalksam IN THE MIX web radio is sponsored by: GEN’S GUILTLESS GOURMET: Healthier for the planet, healthier for you! www.gensguiltlessgourmet.com
in Self Help
John Colon - Gourmand, Restauranteur and Restairant Managememt and owner of LatiKnow Food Group. John Colón is a member of The Gerson Lehrman Group Food & Beverage Council. A global network of suppliers, manufacturers, operations managers, engineers and industry experts who provide collaborative consulting to leaders in the investment community.
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will discuss the advanced techniques on how to best leverage your connectors and advocates for career success.
Supreme Living is proud to announce that we are extending our FREE Colon Health Screenings! Starting this Friday November 1st, 2013 and every Friday at the Kuumba House located at Metropolitan Lofts, 675 Metropolitan Pkwy Sw, Atl. Ga 30310, Ste 3118. 678-754-5849.
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will share his insight on the resume / proposal for the CEO of Me, Inc.
As the CEO of Me, Inc. (Career Ownership) your resume is a proposal to a client that must impress, not just inform. Think of it as a marketing tool, not a historical record. It is valuable real estate – use it for your most impressive information. If you don’t list any accomplishments in your resume, chances are no one will call you. Visual presentation is an important as, if not more important than, resume content. No one is going to take the time to read a traditional resume that is poorly presented.
What is a Resume? A resume is a well written proposal that details your qualifications & results for a particular job or job target. It is shared with the client's portal (blackhole), connectors and advocates.
Composer, producer and multi-instrumentalist Onel Mulet has performed with a roster of legendary artists including Santos Colon, Pete "El Conde" Rodriguez and Celia Cruz as well as internationally renown artists Johnny Pacheco, Bobby Valentin, Ismael Miranda, Larry Harlow, Bobby Cruz, Jose Luis Rodriguez "El Puma", Israel Sardiña of Los Van Van, Arturo Sandoval,Malena Burke, Carlos "Patato" Valdes as well as the notable Cuban Troubadour Pedro Luis Ferrer, and NY-based Grammy nominated artists, David Oquendo and Roman Diaz. Born and reared in Miami, of Cuban heritage, Onels musical environment was anchored by the music of his parents, Cuban masters, and richly influenced by the diversity of American music including Motown, funk, old school Rhythm & Blues, classical music and jazz greats, Charlie Parker, Dizzy Gillespie, Paquito DíRivera and John Coltrane. A graduate of the New World School of the Arts in Florida, he quickly became part of the local Miami music scene.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers herbal health questions for 90 minutes and then has a 30 minute interview with Amy Ryan. Amy F. Ryan lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with her family. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia and the Georgetown University Law Center. She practices law in Washington, D.C., specializing in the commercialization of new medical technologies. Amy has had Type 1 diabetes for nearly 20 years. She wrote SHOT: Staying Alive with Diabetes to create a readable account of this very difficult disease, one that would be different from the numerous "how-to" books about diabetes. She wanted a book that could be shared with family, friends, and others, to raise awareness about what life is really like for those with T1Diabetes.
this episode Q&A-includes:
• anti-inflammatory? linden infusion and comfrey infusions
• best herb for hair? nettles- infusion of course!
• how to make burdock seed oil for the scalp
• herbalism is allopathic medicine..
• kelp is the best seaweed to help us through difficulties..
• colonics and enemas remove bacteria from the colon.. we need bacteria in our intestines!
• cook your vegetables for long enough for maximum digestion.
• yellow dock tincture to keep the bowels regular- safe to take daily..
• function of estrogen and progesterone throughout a womans cycle..
• organic liver to raise iron levels..
• best blood stopping herbs- ladies mantel, witch hazel tincture, shepards purse tincture..
• all mushrooms have the ability to prevent cancer..
• HPV? St. Joans Wort and astragalus tincture
• artemisia vulgaris- crone wort- make vinegar with young leaves and roots..
Join Host Live Chats
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (7 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (3 chatters)
- psychicbrendabradshawshow1 (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Kia (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)