SORT BY Relevancy
Do you have collection accounts and don't know really what to do with them? Should you pay them, should you dispute them or should you just ignore t.hem?
Do you have a collection account on your credit report? If you ever wondered how to deal with your collections, join me on Real Talk About Credit with Chris on Sunday, February 3rd at 5:00 pm EST.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is indeed honored to welcome Mr. C.J. Wimley, COO of SunGard’s AvantGard GETPAID. CJ’s role is to drive the ongoing innovation and customer experience for the more than 50,000 credit and service professionals that rely on the AvantGard GETPAID solutions. In this capacity he works with many different customers in more than 40 countries to understand emerging business requirements, trends and challenges.
He has more than 25 years’ experience in credit and collections working with companies such as Heineken, Henkel, and Future Electronics.
GETPAID offers a unique approach to credit and collections automation by leveraging your own A/R data to help drive improved prioritization of collections.
The solution will use calibrated pre-built models to determine which of your customers is most likely to become delinquent and then will prioritize these calls in the automated collection queue.
Companies can even combined these risk scores with external bureau data to determine the prioritization. Another key aspect of GETPAID is the highly configurable dispute management workflow – allowing companies to automatically route disputed invoices or PORTIONS of disputed invoices to sales teams and customer service reps globally via an online portal.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by the Credit Management Association (CMA).
Commercial collections has seen a rapid evolution. Additional oversight, technology, legislation and even media have all influenced the way B2B firms conduct business and work to keep performance numbers high and exposure low for their clientele. The biggest factor working against successful collection efforts, may be the equally rapid evolution of the “professional debtor”. Since this same individual has access to much of the same technology and often more protection from legislat
Collectively Speaking is a series of shows that offer ARM industry tips to credit and collection professionals. The host, John Whyte, has been the V.P. of Business Development for Brown & Joseph, Ltd. for 16 years. John has over 30 years of experience in the credit and collections industry. He has helped numerous clients, from fortune 500 companies to small businesses, minimize charge offs and improve DSO.
There are cost effective ways for clients to use the services of a collections attorney to collection past due accounts receivables.
A lawsuit is generally the last option that should be chosen when trying to recover a debt. There are many factors to consider. Brown & Joseph's General Counsel, Don Leviton, will discuss what you should think about before you file a debt recovery lawsuit.
Join Robert Johnson, Vice President Business Development at Brown & Joseph, Ltd., to learn about how you can build a relationship with your collection agency that leads to profitability, credibility, long-term commitment, and loyalty. This segment will provide you insight on the working relationship between a collection agency and their client.
Steve Taylor has been in the credit and collection field for the last 33 years. He has successfully built a collection agency, collection law firm and a nationally renowned private investigation firm. The private investigation firm RZD Investigative Group, Inc started out to do skiptrace training. With several years of success the company has expanded into doing skiptracing and employment searches. Steve is one of the industries foremost authorities in the art of skiptracing and POE sear
Joe and Mark discuss the finer things in life that Chicago has contributed to society, such as beautiful buildings, one of a kind art collections and the difinitive political system for getting things done - perhaps, not what should be done, but done nonetheless.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (449 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (19 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- League Source (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Mana Talk (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Detroit Web Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Searching Radio (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (0 chatters)