SORT BY Relevancy
The CO Golf Show is all about golf. Featuring hosts Gregory Crawford and David Ogrin. Crawford is popular media host for both TV and Radio, plus write daily, http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com.
David Ogrin is a multiple winner on the PGA Tour, one of America's top golf instructors and a college golf coach. But equally important, he does not shy away from his opinions and knows everyone in the game of golf.
If you are a sports fan and love golf, or want to know more about the game of golf, this is a can't miss listen each Sunday night.
Episode 23 of Building Your Law Practice with Jim Thompson and Nick Augustine
Hosting educational events and social mixers is a great way to build your circle of people who know, like and trust you. There are ways to pull off great events without spending a fortune. Combine efforts with other groups and people who complement one another so everyone finds value in attending.
About this weekly show:
Referrals are the lifeblood of any business and especially for lawyers, so why is it that lawyers are not getting the referrals they need to grow their practice? Listen and learn to tips you can use today!
Brought to you in part by Members’ Choice Federal Credit Union in Denton, Texas on Unicorn Lake Boulevard. You may be eligible to join Members Choice if you live, work, worship or attend school in Denton or Argyle, Texas.
About Jim and Nick:
Jim Thompson is a retired lawyer who is well-known for helping attorneys get on track to earning more clients through simple cost-effective activities. Jim is the author of "Why Lawyers Fail To Get Referrals and What They Can Do About It"
Nick Augustine helps lawyers share tips and stories about their practice areas by writing their blog content, managing social media and producing Internet radio podcasts.
My guest will be Liza Horan. Liza is a digital strategy executive whose media career switched from print editorial to the online space in 1995, when she launched TENNIS.com for The New York Times Co. After leading the creative and business sides for 10 years, she founded Media Moxie to provide digital strategy and communications for a variety of clients in consumer and B2B sectors across several industries. Employers and clients include ESPN, software companies, retailers, and entertainment brands. Her specialty is aligning content strategy and digital product development with business goals. The ultimate win, she says, is building audience size, quality and engagement (quality interactions). Liza earned her master's degree in strategic communications from Columbia University and her bachelor's degree from Mount Saint Mary's University. She can be reached at Liza@MediaMoxie.com.
With a sea of emails swelling in our inboxes, you'd think email marketing would be the last way to get your company's marketing message across, right? Not so, says Jessica Best, the Digital Marketing Evangelist at emfluence, who notes that email marketing is still one of the most effective tools for communicating to customers and prospects. But, there's a right and a wrong way to do it.
Tune in as Jessica provides tips and strategies on how to create effective email marketing campaigns that people actually look forward to receiving—and the pitfalls to avoid so your emails don't wind up in the trash, and your company doesn't end up with legal trouble!
in Self Help
Learn how to overcome self destructive practices that injure and sabatage your intimate connections with other! Join in the conversation with the most progressive solution radio show on the east coast with Darrell L. Owens. Our conversations deal with it all; Love, Sex, Faith, God, & Everything Taboo and we "Rework" it all everyday from 2-3pm.
Join Deb Evans and Jack Monson as they get the inside scoop before Go2MyFranchiseStats is officially launched. Founder, Jimmy Weeks will share tips on how to use Google analytics, best practices and will provide suggestions for increasing online performance and conversion. By the end of the episode you will have a few actionable strategies!
Don't forget to follow Deb and Jack on Twitter and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
We are satirical news source which provides uncensored views on numerous news topics from around the world. We ransack political figures and butcher them to size, keeping a sharp eye on current news and events. Tonight's topics will relate to entertainment, media, and then other world news issues and topics.
AMCPress & Co is the brainchild of Redhood and Alison. Johnnie is our resident Techie Wizard in charge. Redhood is our resident international news satirist, Alison is the feeder of jokes and frank opinions along with other callers who inform the satire that is AMCPress & Co. Blackhood is a friend of Redhood’s and he likes to bring new and interesting topics to the table. AMCPress & Co is also apart of the Uncensored Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio. You can find out more about Uncensored Radio at http://myuncensoredradio.com/.
** Some Media (sound effects, news clips and other sounds. etc) is protected by Fair Use. Beginning theme song is composed by Redhood and is owned by AMCPress &Co Digital Entertainment. All rights Reserved. No copyright infringement intended**Find all of our links at http://itsmyurls.com/amcpress.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (13 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- William Telltale (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (2 chatters)
- womenradio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Crawdad (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Lavinia Masters (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)