SORT BY Relevancy
Afrikan women are the true Queens of the earth, and we have the crowns to prove it, our hair! Sistahs we must realize that our hair reaches toward the sun, connecting with all vibrations. Let's talk about our Crowns, our wonderful nappy heads and the power we possess.
This is a talk about Black women with Black women.
ON THE EDGE is on its way back! Our towers are slowly being restored, and are up enough to allow us to access your votes and favorite archives. The highest votes this week were for our two-part "Listen Up!" relationship segments...both parts were sponsored by Mark Pittman. Tonight, we-re-air Part One: "Black Woman, Listen Up! Black Men Speak Out on the barriers standing in the way of the successful Black relationship. Tune in tonight at 10:30 to hear what our men had to say on the subject. Call and listen in at 347-327-9967.
WHY IS AN EXORCISM OF THE MODERN DAY BLACK MAN & BLACK WOMAN NEEDED? WHAT IS A EXORCISM? IS IT A REFOCUS OF MENTAL ENERGY? CAN RELIGION PROVIDE A EXORCISM FOR THE BLACK MAN & BLACK WOMAN? CAN THIS MENTAL ENERGY BE RAISED? WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE MENTAL EXORCISM? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
There is undisputable proof that the human race originated in Afrika. We now know that all humans can trace their roots to a family in Afrika. We know that the first mother is an african woman. the beautiful black queen is the original woman, the mother and creator of us all. The Black woman, the original Goddess.
Unfortunately, the world has forgotten or denies who we are. WE have forgotten who we are. How does the world see us? How do we see ourselves, Goddess or slave?
media famlylove unity economics the struggle religion etc. Call in and speak your truth. (347)539-5858 Sunday March 29th 8pm pst 10pm cdt 11pm est.
Join us for the return of As Real As It Gets Radio show. This Thursday March 26th 2015 at 8:00 pm. We will debate on a stereotypical topic. Are black women angry or is this a stereotype? Where did this theory come from? What are the origins? Why do some men decide not to date a black woman? Join my co-host Amber (AJ) Jones and my new co-host K'mecca as we discuss and debate this topic.
Also join us as we discuss the recent success of the FOX TV hit "Empire". Does Empire cast a negative light on Blacks in America or is it just good entertainment. You don't want to miss this show!!!!
Hosted By: LaShawn Allen-Muhammad
Who were the first Black Elected Officials? During the month of November, as the country gears up to re-elect or vote in the next wave of politicians, Black Reconstruction will revisit the Reconstruction era to pay homage to the Black Men who came before Obama. During this tumultuous time, Blacks not only established townships, they also positioned themselves to be an integral part of government.
At a Glance.. In 1855, Brownhelm Township, founded by Col. Henry Brown, gained notoriety throughout the U.S, when the township elected an African-American to government office. The NY Syracuse Daily Journal, May 31, 1855 reported that John Mercer Langston was a fugitive slave who had been elected clerk. Brownhelm's early residents had long been known for their strong anti-slavery stance; and Col. Henry Brown's home on the Lake Shore was often a final stop on the Underground Railroad, before reaching Canada by boat. African-American Firsts: Government
Local elected official: John Mercer Langston, 1855, town clerk of Brownhelm Township, Ohio.
State elected official: Alexander Lucius Twilight, 1836, the Vermont legislature.
Governor (appointed): P.B.S. Pinchback served as governor of Louisiana from Dec. 9, 1872-Jan. 13, 1873, during impeachment proceedings against the elected governor.
U.S. Representative: Joseph Rainey became a Congressman from South Carolina in 1870 and was reelected four more times.
U.S. Senator: Hiram Revels became Senator from Mississippi from Feb. 25, 1870, to March 4, 1871, during Reconstruction.
There have only been a total of five black senators in U.S. history: the remaining two are Blanche K. Bruce [1875-1881] and Barack Obama
Join host Donna Wright on the couch tonight as she talks one-on-one with three Romantic Times Convention authors: Zuri Day, Erin Knightley, and Lindsay Cummings. And find out the latest in Romance news from Mallory Kane. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place Your Home for Romance.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (117 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (51 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (5 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (5 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- Human Rights Demand (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)