SORT BY Relevancy
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them deal with peer pressure. From what they want to wear, which technology they ask permission to use, or what activities they want to be part of, our children's behavior is many times a reflection of the influences and pressures that come from their peer group. How to balance these with parental controls, which battles to choice, and when to draw the line are some of what will be discussed in this episode.
Join Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) in a discussion about today's youth and helping them form good habits. Habits can help or hinder success in school and in life. Forming positive habits will more likely result in getting more sleep, maintaining better health and weight, managing the obsessions with their devices, or finishing homework and studying for tests more successfully.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss the important issue of raising the atypical child. The hosts will be joined by Rita Eichenstein, PhD, who was penned a guide for parents who are struggling with their ‘atypical’ child; be it ADHD, Autism, a learning disability or any other diagnosis. Dr. Eichenstein, a clinical psychologist, notes that the tendency to just focus on the child’s well being is only half the journey; because much of the child’s ultimate mental well being rests largely on the well-being of the parents and she provides tools and understanding to help parents work through the often discouraging process of raising a child with any type of difference. If you are a parent who wants help in coping with the challenges of raising an atypical child, or a professional who wants to get a better idea of how better to understand the parents of the children they work with, listen to these childcare experts talk about the issues.
Join co-hosts Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) and Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) as they discuss an important part of any child's life, the rite if passage. Whether it's a big birthday, or a cultural marker like grade school graduation or prom, the significance we place on these events can create anticipation, expectation, and stress. Why do we build these into our kids' lives and how to keep their importance in balance are amoung the topic discussed.
Join co-hosts Dr. Jason Stein (iRyze.com) and Eric Komoroff (www.communityofunity.org) as they discuss the very topical issue of terrorism, and the effect it has on our young., As the world seems to get increasingly more violent and insecure, how to best explain why intolerance and terror is part of our modern world will be discussed.
in Real Estate
Welcome to the new Sell with Soul real estate podcast for real estate agents who want to be the best thing to ever happen to their clients.
This podcast is different from pretty much any other real estate-related show out there in that we focus not on cheesy lead-generation techniques, ridiculous script memorization or intelligence-insulting objection busting strategies, but rather on being an Exceptional manager of a real estate transaction. One who inspires his or her Very Satisfied Clients to tell the world about their wonderfulness, which, for the record, is one of the best business development strategies on the planet.
The SWS Book Club will meet two Monday mornings a month. The premise of the Club is Simple - Jennifer Allan-Hagedorn will read a chapter or two or three to you, in her very own voice, from one of her seven books. We are kicking off the Book Club with her latest - The Exceptional Real Estate Agent: Because Competence Gives You Confidence. (click the link to order on Amazon.com).
In the first session, we will cover the introductory material and Chapter One, including "Who is the Best Real Estate Agent You Know?" "What's So Great About Being Exceptional?" "Are Real Estate Services a Commodity?" and "Are You on the Right Flight?" If time permits, we will conclude with the Exceptional Real Estate Agent quiz...
We hope you enjoy it!
We will discover Bethany Turner - the person and the author. We will also discuss her books, I'VE LOVED THESE DAYS, SCENES FROM HIGHLAND FALLS, and TWO THOUSAND YEARS. We'll tackle the interesting questions about her genre and the reactions her books get from some readers.
Examples of Youth Culture
The term "youth culture" refers to the ways that teenagers conduct their lives. Youth culture can pertain to interests, styles, behaviors, music, beliefs, vocabulary, clothes, sports and dating. The concept behind youth culture is that adolescents are a subculture with norms, mores, behaviors and values that differ from the main culture of older generations within society.
Commonly-used Youth Culture Examples
· In the 1960's the wearing of clothes that indicated freedom
· Following of music groups that perform music that speaks to the issues teenagers perceive themselves enduring at the time such as Nirvana in the 1990's and The Beatles in the 1960's
· Hairstyles that exhibit a lack of conformity such as brightly colored hair, spiked hair, shaved heads
· Behavior that is contrary to what is perceived to be accepted and expected by parents such as drinking, smoking, using drugs
· Language usage that is bold in order to set themselves apart such as either excessive cursing or a usage of esoteric “cool” buzz words
· Behaviors such as cutting school or low grade criminal activity in order to assert independence and non-conformity
We've surpassed the first 100 days of the year. Indeed time is flying by, but it's time to stop and see just where you are. How you start the year sets the tone for it. So how did your year start? Did you set your goals? Is there a plan in place to carry them out? Are you committed to them? Maybe your year didn’t start off like that and if that’s the case, you started the year without any focus and without preparation. Honestly, that’s the way that about 92% of people started their year.
If you didn't start the year with intention and focus, now is the time to refocus and get things on track. Let's get focused on laying the ground work for what you want. What are you goals and what steps do you have to take to see them come to fruition? More importantly, who do you have to be to make things happen and what obstacles are in your way?
Join me live and tap into the power of the first 100 days.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (37 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- belovenow (9 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (8 chatters)
- Soul Sense (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Best Ever You (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)