SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Debut of GameChanger Clothing Radio!!!
We are looking to pair with GameChangers in all industries, as a whole, to bring more change in the world. Many of the people with whom I spoken with are on board and ready to go. So be on the lookout for GameChanger Clothing Radio and some more new wrinkles from GameChanger Clothing.
Your host Johnny Quantum aka Johnny Q, will be interveiwing some of the fighters on the Legacy 34 card Friday August 29 @ Horseshoe Casino in Tunica.
7pm CT - Kevin Henry
7:30pm CT - Joel Cooper
8pm CT - Bryce Mitchell
8:30 CT - Austin Lyons
We are in the process of formulating a new standard of media that will bring about self-awareness with a large push toward changing lives. With the help of myself Johnny Quantum and GameChanger Clothing, we are dedicated to bringing you a Lifestyle Brand of media.
Don't miss tonight's action packed show!!!
Tonight on GameChanger Clothing Radio I'll be speaking with Nick Harmeier, Eli Mcglothin, Thomas Gifford and Mick Maynard.
7pm CT/8pm ET - Nick Harmeier V3 President
7:30pm CT/8:30pm ET - Eli Mcglothin
8pm CT/9pm ET - Thomas Gifford
8:30pm CT/9:30 ET - Mick Maynard Legacy Fights Promoter
Do your teen's jeans hang down past their boxers? Do they wear suggestive, violent, or offensive clothing? In some form or another, moms and mom-types are in that struggle to determine what is allowed on their kids' backsides.
It’s not easy being a parent these days; so many things seem to slip out of our control. What hasn’t changed is the war between good and questionable clothing choices. Your parents debated the case with you and now you’re at it with your children – the great battle over what is and isn’t appropriate to wear.
This week, we talk about our parental fashion hits and misses and discover ways to allow our children the freedom of fashion expression.
Join your cool cat "OH MTG!" host and featured guest, David Contreras as they be-bop through the world of rockabilly fashion and chat about the triumphs, trials and tribulations of creating, running and promoting your very own clothing company. This week's "Just The Tip" segment will have the fashion police on high alert as we discuss "The Top 10 Fashion Faux Pas". If you find yourself guilty of any offensive style choices on the list, we will be issuing tickets, kids. And our "Jukebox 5" song selections will have you rockin'-and-a-boppin' to classic rockabilly tunes by Pat Cupp, Janis Martin, Elvis Presley (w/ Scotty & Bill), Johnny Burnette and Roy Orbison. Bonus song tracks by Wanda Jackson and Stray Cats will keep you toe-tappin' throughout this week's show. For more info on this week's featured guest, go to www.tarantulaclothingcompany.com
This show was originally supposed to be about random life events, but the clips I found (for some reason most of them turned out this way), seem to have a religious/spiritual theme to them. However, the messages were still very relevant, so i have decided to keep them nevertheless. I usually do not talk about religion/spirituality on my shows whatsoever, but this is a pretty light discussion, and the clips played are nothing heavy, so please do join!
Then,Now,Always - American made apparel & necklaces..Ran by Troy Lano formerly of the band InPassing..On the entire Vans Warped Tour this summer selling a exclusive shirt...Check out their line & more @ www.thennowalways.co
Heart To Heart - Hardcore Punk band from Pismo Beach,CA...New Album "Dulce" out now on Pure Noise Records...Out on Vans Warped Tour Right now until July 13th on the Hard Rock Kevin Says Stage...CD Release show on July 27th @ SLO Brew in San Luis Obispo,CA....Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/hearttoheartca
Git Fukt Clothing - Clothing Line for People who Don't Give A Fukt..Out on the entire Warped Tour with Uh-Huh Baby Yeah!..Selling exclusive Uh-Huh Baby Yeah! & Git Fukt colaboration tees at all dates...Check out their line @ www.gfcapparel.bigcartel.com
Schools don't teach skills, thats why employers need to train us,
ethnic study courses are now in schools. Why cant we all just be American?
Baggy Clothes= "Black Folks" Since when is a dress code racist?
Anti-Violence program is being investigated in Chicago. Why do we need this group? I thought The Law was out anti-violence program.
"That Chick" is a clothing line created by 4 ladies born and raised in Youngstown, Ohio. Mikki, Shalayah, Yauma, and Felicia are the ladies behind this brand. They are taking Youngstown by storm with "That Chick" their motto "Get Hip or Stay Lame" is every where. Tune in to learn more about "That Chick" and the ladies behind it.
On today's episode of Mixed Race Radio we meet up again with RudyTee, CEO/Founder of Halfbreed Clothing Company: A Lifestyle Brand for Multi-ethnic people who are learning, loving and living with many different races. Halfbreed Clothing Company celebrates the evolving beauty of individuals who self-identify as biracial, mixed race and multicultural today.
Halfbreed Clothing Co. is a multicultural clothing line for all mixed race people no matter how many races they are blessed with. “Inspired by my own life and the growing population of interracial couples and families, building pride in what we call ‘Representing Yourself’. Diversity, passion and unity are what make us very unique. It's no secret that we are some of the most beautiful, intelligent, athletic and famous people on this planet. We are represented by our President Obama, legendary artist like Bob Marley, Bruce Lee and entertainment talent that are too many to list. I get that this brand is not for every mixed person, but I say embrace your multi-ethnic background and share the Halfbreed Clothing experience with your friends and family. ‘I Am, My Brand....RepYoSelf’.”
Join us and learn more about RudyTee’s brand new M-E: Multi-Ethnic Clothing Line and how RudyTee started his business and how he stays connected to this very rich niche.
On Today’s episode of Mixed Race Radio we will meet Sonia N Kang, founder of Mixed Up Clothing, an ethnic-inspired baby/children’s fashion brand that celebrates global diversity. In addition to serving as a Board Member with the Multiracial Americans of Southern California (MASC), Sonia holds a B.S. in Nursing from the University of San Francisco, is married with 4 children and lives in Los Angeles, California. Mixed Up Clothing uses textiles, fabrics, and embellishments from all over the world to inspire its fashion. Sonia prides her clothing company on the fact that it embraces and appreciates the beauty of the 21st Century’s Americana family. Besides being worn by celebrity children across the globe, Mixed Up Clothing can be purchased online at mixedupclothing.com, LisaKlineKids.com and www.Vault.com.
Join us today to learn more about the amazing woman behind this inspiring brand!! WON’T YOU JOIN US? Won’t You Join Us? Feel free to call in to the show at: 347-215-6301 or join us in our chat room.
Live! Diversity News Radio Christmas Spark of Love Toy Drive from Scream Famous Clothing. Come over bring a friend bring a toy for the kids. Scream Famous Clothing 7712 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- RCRadio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)