SORT BY Relevancy
Hosted By Jeanette Michelle
Co-hosts Autrey and DJ Jappuck
Becky Dewitt is a Christian Author who is know for her book "Destiny's Closet) She will be interviewed on tonights show to talk about being a Christian author and her writing projects.
in Self Help
When you go into your closet, can you put your hand on any piece of clothing and know that it fits and that you look great in it? No? Why not?
Let me guess:
your closet is too small
you have too many clothes jammed into it
some of the clothes don't fit
many of your clothes are in the laundry
<put your reason here>
Your day will start much better if you can get dressed easily and if you feel good about yourself when you're done. Having your clothes organized, whether in a closet, dresser, on hooks or using other methods, is crucial to getting dressed easily.
In this episode, Master Organizer, Janice Russell will teach you how to get your closet organized so that you can access your clothes easily and start off your day productively.
So many people who are exploring deeper spiritual experiences and consciousness expansion have experiences or adopt new beliefs that feel "too freaky" to talk about. These experiences range widely from seeing and interacting with spirits or ETs, astral traveling and walking into other dimentions. Many secretly believe in fairies, mermaids and dragons. The list goes on, and depending on how much our new experiences and beliefs are in contrast with the beliefs of family, friends and co-workers, there could be so much stuffed into our "freak" closet that it is difficult to shut the door. Add to that the intensifying need for all f us to speak our truth and live authentic lives. The "freak" closet may feel more like a pressure cooker! If this sounds familiar, you are not alone. The Sisters have been navigating these same waters. The solution? Perhaps its time for all of us to come out of our "freak" closet! The Sisters, Patti, Yohanny, Anoki, Taylor, Yavonne and Robin have a lively conversation about the over-flowing contents of their closets!
B- BRAIN BLAIR JOINS THE COVO
Over The Week Weekend A WWE Legend Came out and admitted That he was Gay ,Plus willl go over Sunday's TNA ppv results JJ, Dominick & Black Jack Brown will get into the story of a former WWE Camp that Came out of the Closet ,There are peope tht have thought he was a Gay Man But if you watch a talk show from 1992 There are Wrestlers that claim he came on to them,& Even went as far as saying That he would not help you out if you dont give in,You heard Jim powers on KingJordan Radio
This week's topic: How to put an end to closet mistakes! Find out WHY you have things hanging in your closet you never end up wearing. Discover HOW to put an end to this costly habit!
LINK TO THIS WEEK'S BLOG POSTING
The Know-it-all of style MissusSmartyPants Fashion Rescue. I'll help solve your dressing dilemmas! This show is for women looking to reinvent their style. Tips are offered weekly for makeup, dressing, hair and more! Come join a supportive group of women & get a style tip or two.
This week on GEI Radio we will be discussing The Do's and Dont's on a date and Closet Space... From scenarios to real life situations! As usual, Our Co-Hosts will be chiming in with their blunt and honest opinions. We will also have our weekly blessing from Mr. Snowden and his Health Talk segment. This is guaranteed to be another GREAT show. So be sure to tune in this Sunday June 22, 2014 7-9pm 347-934-0021. Tell a friend to tell a friend!!
My name is Rosanna Griffin and I own Athena's Closet, Inc., a plus size women's consignment shop. How did I get here? I took the scenic route.
I started making my own clothes when I was 9 and could probably fill a truck with ribbons won at County and State Fairs in California. Over the years this included learning about color, line, style, fabrics, fit, etc. During this time I also gained experience in marketing, training and many other skills I use every day.
At age 12 I started working - as early as CA law would allow - and have worked my entire life since with the exception of a few years having and raising 3 children - 1 girl, 2 boys. It was less expensive to stay home, so I challenged myself by growing/processing food for the family, baking all of our bread and learning to knit and crochet. I ran a hobby/craft business later in life for about 4 years.
My decision to open a plus size shop came about due to an illness and the resulting weight gain. I had no idea where to buy clothes, what size I needed or even who to ask. But, I was appalled with the treatment I received in most places. Plus size women are often relegated to the back room or the basement and smaller sized sales clerks can be very rude with no understanding of the problems plus size women struggle with.
Athena’s Closet, Inc. was designed and developed with all of these things in mind. Over the past 3 years it has become the premier plus size shopping experience in Denver with a bigger selection than most retail stores. In the entire Denver metro area there are only 2 independently owned plus size shops - Athena's Closet and Christine's Upscale Plus.
Athena's Closet, Inc. "Where all the goddesses shop"
5305 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220
Hosted by Dan Matthews and Max Freter, Lacrosse Talk is Noth America's first and most comprehensive show dedicated to lacrosse.
This week's guests include:
Denver Outlaws midfielder Colin Dunster
Rochester Rattlers head coach/Brine coach of the year Tim Soudan
New York Lizards midfielder Ned Crotty (recording)
New York Lizards faceoff midfielder/Faceoff Academy FOGO of the year Greg Gurenlian (recording)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Yada (43 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (22 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)