SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Most of us have a physical space a closet, the garage, or a drawer that holds "stuff" we've put away and forgotten about. We also have subconscious closets where we shove the emotions or experiences that we didn't fully process in life.
There is a correlation between what we don't process in our lives and how free we are to live joyfully and expansively in this moment.
Join Western Shaman Carol Woodliff with her producer Susan Kay Wyatt as we discuss the different ways we can "clean our closets" to make room for the best of us to step forward.
How physical clutter can be a sign that that is deep internal work to do.
How being too controlling and rigid of your physical environment can equally be a sign of something amiss.
How much are you hiding?
And how much energy does that cost you?
Why processing your old "stuff" will free you for a fantastic year!
Closet image © Evgeniya Tiplyashina | Dreamstime.com
in Self Help
Do you have clothes that you will never wear taking up valuable space in your closet? Join me and my guest from Career Wardrobe as they share how they got started, what they are looking for and how you can make a positive impact on a women’s life just by cleaning out your closet.
Career Wardrobe was started by a group of Philadelphia-area women looking to make a positive difference in the lives of women entering the workplace in the community. Since 1995, Career Wardrobe has grown from a grassroots organization run solely by volunteers into the nation’s largest community-based organization dedicated to assisting women in successfully transitioning to work by providing professional attire and career skills training.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
So many people who are exploring deeper spiritual experiences and consciousness expansion have experiences or adopt new beliefs that feel "too freaky" to talk about. These experiences range widely from seeing and interacting with spirits or ETs, astral traveling and walking into other dimentions. Many secretly believe in fairies, mermaids and dragons. The list goes on, and depending on how much our new experiences and beliefs are in contrast with the beliefs of family, friends and co-workers, there could be so much stuffed into our "freak" closet that it is difficult to shut the door. Add to that the intensifying need for all f us to speak our truth and live authentic lives. The "freak" closet may feel more like a pressure cooker! If this sounds familiar, you are not alone. The Sisters have been navigating these same waters. The solution? Perhaps its time for all of us to come out of our "freak" closet! The Sisters, Patti, Yohanny, Anoki, Taylor, Yavonne and Robin have a lively conversation about the over-flowing contents of their closets!
in Self Help
When you go into your closet, can you put your hand on any piece of clothing and know that it fits and that you look great in it? No? Why not?
Let me guess:
your closet is too small
you have too many clothes jammed into it
some of the clothes don't fit
many of your clothes are in the laundry
<put your reason here>
Your day will start much better if you can get dressed easily and if you feel good about yourself when you're done. Having your clothes organized, whether in a closet, dresser, on hooks or using other methods, is crucial to getting dressed easily.
In this episode, Master Organizer, Janice Russell will teach you how to get your closet organized so that you can access your clothes easily and start off your day productively.
This week's topic: How to put an end to closet mistakes! Find out WHY you have things hanging in your closet you never end up wearing. Discover HOW to put an end to this costly habit!
LINK TO THIS WEEK'S BLOG POSTING
The Know-it-all of style MissusSmartyPants Fashion Rescue. I'll help solve your dressing dilemmas! This show is for women looking to reinvent their style. Tips are offered weekly for makeup, dressing, hair and more! Come join a supportive group of women & get a style tip or two.
HELLO ALL THE SUN IS SHINING I SEE PEOPLE JUST GOT THEY NEW WHIPPS FROM THAT INCOME TAX MONEY WITH THEY 30 DAY TAGS RUSHING HOME TO CATCH THIS EPISODE OF THE JVS! WELL PEOPLE MY WEEKEND COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER BUT WHO'S COMPLANING RIGHT? SO TOPIC FOR TODAY: HAS CLEANING THE SKELETONS OUT YOUR CLOSET MADE YOU A BETTER PERSON OR HAS IT HINDERED YOU FROM MOVING ON? I CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOU GUYS RESPONSES SEE YOU AT THE SHOW!
Guest Ryan Doliber, owner of United Window Cleaning, shares his story with host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Ryan is a great example of a young entrepreneur in business. He learned the trade of window cleaning from a great mentor and how has a business to rival his mentor's.
For more information, you can find Ryan Doliber at http://www.unitedcleanmn.com/home/
Greetings to all... I first off want to thank you all for your continued support of Kingdom Talk Radio!!!! In this episode we will talk about being saved only when people can see you...Yet behind closed doors there is something not adding up... Join us 7 pm... 347 996 5129... Or go to www.blogtalkradio.com/ministertonydyson. We are also playing a bunch of new music from artist!!!!!!
This episode of The Forbidden Fruit will again ask the question are you or were you ever in the Atheist or NonBeliever closet? Do you need a way out? How did you get out? Can the the Atheist Underground Railroad help you? Do you need to go back in? LOL Call in and lets have some fun with this!
Call in line: 347-202-0492
Listen to achive shows at: www.blogtalkradio.com/theforbiddenfruit
LIKe us at: www.facebook.com/theforbiddenfruitradioshow
Follow us on Twitter: @TFFradioshow
Subscribe to us on iTunes
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (478 chatters)
- NTEB (78 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (18 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)