SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The World of Internet Marketing, host Jonathan Goodman discusses the importance of client discovery. This is the survey given to new clients to better understand their needs and wants. Jonathan explores the four segments of the Halyard Consulting discovery document but stops short of any boring list of questions.
Special guest Larry Frazier, joins BluPrint Radio to participate in dialogue about The Client Focused Organization. Listen as he highlights and discusses steps, beginning with defining the client-focus end-state, developing a marketing strategy and designing the organization to implement the strategy.
A member of the BluPrint, LLC training and development team, Larry has more than 20 years of domestic and international experience in leadership development, knowledge management, strategic planning, performance management, organizational change and employee development programs.
He has used his experience in customer relationship management, organizational development, assimilation programs, configuration management, process improvement, business process re-engineering, government contracting, capability maturity models (CMMI) and team facilitation in many capacities during his career and is a certified MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator), DISC and EQi practitioner.
Larry has a Master of Science Quality Systems Management, M.S.,(Specialization: Change Management and Systems Thinking) The National Graduate School, Falmouth Massachusetts; a Master of Public Administration, M.P.A. Troy University, Troy Alabama; a Bachelor of Arts, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland; an Honors Graduate Institute for Ethnic Studies and Race Relations, Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) and Study of Organizational Ethics, Georgetown University.
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest Crystal Sabalaske for "Is your next client or promotion buried under your desk?" If you've ever looked at your desk or walked into your office and wondered where that important phone number is, you need to listen to this episode of the "Sell your Message" radio show.
About Crystal Sabalaske:
Crystal has been featured on HGTV’s show, Mission: Organization and local CN8′s Money Matters, offering Crystal the opportunity to share her many organizing techniques, tips and tricks as a professional organizer on a nationwide basis. Her organizing tips have appeared in several newspapers and magazines, including Family Fun, Philadelphia Home & Garden, Washington Spaces, and Women’s Health and Parenting.
She has managed multi-million dollar projects for international companies such as Right Management Consultants.
She is an active member of the National Association for Professional Organizers (NAPO).
in Self Help
Are you struggling to stand out in a crowded marketplace? Would you like to learn how to be noticed and how to claim your place in today’s market? Whether you are new to the market place or a pro, there is a new paradigm that can change it all.
My guest today is Luke Charlton: The Paradigm Coach. Luke is a business coach and the host of the “Elite Entrepreneur Show”. Luke will be sharing some powerful tips on how to become a successful entrepreneur.
Luke had moved from Australia to London to create new business with no friends, no family, and absolutely no network. Just like any new business, Luke has struggled to get leads, to get clients and to grow his business. He devoted a lot of his time to learn what works and what does not work. And what didn’t work, gave him the edge to create what works.
Luke will share the power of networking and how to access the benefits from other people’s network.
Luke uses his skills as an analyst in his previous 9-5 life, to study and analyze those that had built networks quickly from scratch and been successful.
For more information contact Coach Rea at; http://www.YourLifeNow.info
schdule you free call with Coach Rea at: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
Juniper's Bob Dix joins the program for a third time to discuss the way the federal overnment and its agencies acquire IT infrastructure equipment, and how this broken acquisition process can compromise security and lead to the purchase and implementation of counterfeit IT equipment.
in Self Help
Learn to Create a Free Gift, a Workshop with Teresa Maron Contact Me
Attract, Wow and Woo your Ideal Client
Use my Easy System to Create a Free Offer that Delights Your Ideal Client! My Guest Expert Cindy Hide shares how she used my system to create her free gift and 3 part program, contact her and see her free gift at http://www.lovemoneylaw.com/
Your Free gift is today's online business card. It gives you the opportunity to talk directly to your web visitor about your products and services in a way that is unique to you and your brand.
It should be the #1 priority in your online presence.
My Free class is an hour of inspiration, ideas and choices, and then it's up to you! Embrace this opportunity to greet your web visitors with a virtual hug, a refreshing respite, a new idea and a warm thank you!
Your Free Gift should do 3 things.
Give value that intrigues them to know more
Give them a "feel" for your Story
Give them a definite call to action
Hear how one advisor has implemented a client event strategy that has current clients raving, and organically brings in new ones.
Research shows at least 50% of US adults identify themselves as introverted. And according to an article published by Psychology Today 50% of US adults say they are shy. Statistically at least half of your conference attendees will fall into one these two categories.
“Your Client is in the Room: Networking Secrets to Increase Your Confidence & Conference ROI” is built for the 50% who will struggle with making connections and very likely wish they had some kind of training to give them the much needed confidence and tools they need to break out of this cycle.
This interactive breakout session is designed to give several easy to learn networking tools that will help conference attendees gain confidence in their ability to connect, improve their level of professionalism while networking and then leverage the contacts they make after the conference.
Author, networking guru, and Introvert Icon Richard Oceguera brings reverence and a sense of play to making connections. He knows that community is foundational in building business.
And he knows the quiet strength of the introvert. His compassionate philosophy to coaching is simple – Everyone has something to offer; everyone has the right, and the power, to shine.
This former wallflower is now a multi-award winning entrepreneur; the founder of several six-figure businesses; (including a Chamber of Commerce in NYC); the author of Convert Your Community to Cash: Monetize Your Connections; and a national television spokesperson on networking for business professionals.
Jim McCoy, North American VP at Manpower Group is the Talent Talk Studio
Jim McCoy joins Technomedia for a discussion about global business development, the state of talent acquisition today, and how we can do it better.
Since 2009, McCoy has been leading the way in RPO North America at Manpower Group. We'll talk about recruitment leadership today and what makes Manpower Group the powerhouse it is.
Join us for an insightful conversation about recruiting in 2014.
Today on Getting Social with Miriam, my guest is Deb Brown who is the founder of Touch Your Client’s Heart, a client appreciation company. In her personal assistant business, Deb Brown consistently made her clients say, “Wow!” As a result, colleagues started asking her how to do that in their own businesses. Deb takes great joy in making people feel special. She understands how to reach people in a very personalized way. Touch Your Client’s Heart believes the key to client retention and word of mouth referrals is as simple as client appreciation gifts, but it must be done the right way.
Jane Garee of JaneGaree.com presents "Are You Selling or Sermon Delivering?" Being good at selling means you're great at having a conversation with a purpose, not delivering a sermon with a suggestion. Are you making some of the top mistakes most people make when it comes to sales? On this podcast, Jane talks about the common pitfalls people experience when selling, how the gift of gab could be working against you and how less preaching and more teaching will get you and your client more of what you both want.
PHH MORTGAGE MISSED PAYMENTS ON FHA LOAN THREATENED FORECLOSURE AFTER REFUSING TO POST PAST DUE PAYMENTS CONSUMER RIGHTS VIOLATIONS
"the daily complaint"
Every weekday we will be answering client complaints on THE DEBT SHOW to provide direction and resources for both the person complaining as well as other consumers experiencing similar issues whether it be mortgage fraud, loan servicing escrow issues, loan modification runarounds or denials, short sale refusals, deed in lieu negotiations and credit card debt collector abuses and fraud violations.
I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks that are "too big to fail" like Bank of America and Citi but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.
We are committed to answering consumer complaints and addressing everyday credit and debt issues on THE DEBT SHOW!
We hope you enjoy THE DEBT SHOW...
Phone (888) 234-7006 Ext 101
Fax (888) 234-7096
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (105 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)