SORT BY Relevancy
In this show you’ll learn:
The importance of hydration.
How to take in the proper quantity of water.
How the quality of water is as important as the quantity.
Dehydration can manifest in a myriad of diseases and symptoms. Most of us are dehydrated and we don’t even realize it. Dehydration triggers mechanisms by which such things as asthma, allergies, heartburn, fatigue, hypertension and many others illnesses occur. Water is vital to your survival. Without sufficient water intake, your entire body slows down, and healing and repair become sluggish.
Join Dr. Ritamarie as she discusses hydration. It is such an important topic for health, that Dr. Ritamarie devotes an entire module to it in her Energy Recharge Inner Circle.
To discover how your health and life can be forever changed, become part of Dr. Ritamarie’s inner circle, and get personally guided by Dr. Ritamarie and one of her personally trained functional nutrition coaches. They’ll look at your labs, your habits, and your health history, and work with you to create and implement your very own personalized road map to vibrant health and recharged energy. This is a small intimate group. Watch the video and see the success stories HERE.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources that will give you cutting-edge science combined with the best of natural health wisdom to help you discover unprecedented vitality.
Guest: Prof. Mark Edwards cracked the code on lead contamination in the drinking water in Washington, DC and in April will receive Villanova University’s Praxis Award in Professional Ethics. He speaks with show host Jonathan Hall about the importance of drinking water.
Why is our drinking water chlorinated?
Why is it fluoridated?
How is our drinking water treated and managed?
Is bottled water safer?
What does it mean when your water is not clear?
What makes our drinking water unsafe?
Guest: Georges Ruta
Georges has an honours degree in science, a diploma in education and a master of environmental science specializing in water quality. Has spent his entire career working in water quality testing and management.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we uncover the truths - draining off the myths to uncover the facts in a lively conversation.
People who love Florida's beaches and springs are sounding the alarm because the state's water resources need much more TLC than they are getting. Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Ruth and John Scott of the Clean Water Initiative of FLorida (CWIFL) to the show on Tuesday, May 27 at 11 a.m. ET to talk about protecting and restoring the state's waterways.
CWIFL is a water advocacy group created to help educate the public, raise awareness and effect critical policy related to Florida's waters. We will discuss topics at the forefront of CWIFL's current advocacy efforts including Lake Okeechobee, springs in distress, and oil drilling and acid fracking in and around Florida's Everglades, Panther Refuge and Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
In addition to getting up-to-date information on these concerns, listeners who tune in to the show will learn how to get involved at a grass-roots level to help bring about meaningful change. For more information go to CWIFL on Facebook or twitter.
Charlotte View Internet Radio is proud to support Clean Drops, with an interview about this organization that provides clean water to countries around the world. Please welcome, Naqash Hasan Choudhery. a UNCC College student with a big heart and solid determination.
Clean Drops has a simple mission: to give more people in the world clean water to drink. While this is a trivial quest in a developed country, without governmental support or social infrastructure, it can be incredibly difficult. Clean Drops aims to help communities develop sustainable, ecological, simple, easy-to-maintain systems to get clean drinking water to everyone who needs it.
Water is one of the most essential elements needed for us to survive. For a majority of us we just have to turn on the faucet to quench our thirst, take a warm shower, wash our clothes, or flush the toilet. We fail to even think how fortunate we are to be able to enjoy this luxury. However for many people around the world it isn't as easy as turning on the faucet.
Around the world close to a billion people lack access to clean water for them their way of gaining clean water consists of many long tiring walks and carrying the water back, or for some they just have to use whatever water they can find. Water is one of the three basic necessities of life.
Naqash Choudhery: http://www.cleandrops.org/
We drink it. We cook with it, bathe in it, clean with it. We even carry our unborn babies in it. In fact, nothing on earth can live without it. Water, also known as H20 has within its self possesses the physical power to create what you want in life - from wealth to health and everything in between. The ancients wise ones, metaphysicians, priest and priestess have know this fact, yet this knowledge has not been passed on through the ages…until now!
Join m, Dr. Wendy Dearborne choice expert and expression coach and artist Olivia Lashley as we take a look at water and the powerful role in plays in your life
This Saturday, Critical Discourse is pleased to once again, bring to the table, Clint Hinson, scientist, researcher and creator of Vitale, Life-Structured Water.
He’s been on before, and has literally changed the way I’ve seen water and its vital role in health preservation and enhancement.
I cannot emphasize how important the subject is, as all of our lives, we’ve missed a critical aspect of how not properly hydrating, has been responsible for diabetes and high blood-pressure.
Indeed, “My people suffer for lack of knowledge”.
Though we are winding down the Month of Ramadan, we also want to discuss some of the foods we can eat, to maximize the nutritive aspect of sa’um (fasting).
So tune in to participate; ask questions, comment and contribute in this important effort in the healing and re-pair-a-tion of our people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- William Telltale (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)